Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Salad! Salmon with a pre made mix called sweet kale: kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts etc. It comes with seed mix toppings of pepitas, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries. I think the included dressing is a creamy poppy seed blend (which I never eat) I used sesame oil and soy sauce to dress it.

I almost made the mistake of adding croutons knowing that this is already a lot of chewing.I’m so glad I did not. 😆

Also a Protein Water I’ve been working on for the past 2 days. They have improved a lot in the last 5 years

4C367ED9-EE8D-42A4-B769-A41C0538DC0A.jpeg

53880286-C061-4FD6-BC3C-165EB04CA60F.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

On 01/21/2023 at 19:06, GreenTealael said:

Salad! Salmon with a pre made mix called sweet kale: kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts etc. It comes with seed mix toppings of pepitas, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries. I think the included dressing is a creamy poppy seed blend (which I never eat) I used sesame oil and soy sauce to dress it.

I almost made the mistake of adding croutons knowing that this is already a lot of chewing.I’m so glad I did not. 😆

Also a Protein Water I’ve been working on for the past 2 days. They have improved a lot in the last 5 years

4C367ED9-EE8D-42A4-B769-A41C0538DC0A.jpeg

53880286-C061-4FD6-BC3C-165EB04CA60F.jpeg

I love salmon anything! I also love all salads!! I’ve never been a kale fan but everything sounds so good!! The creamy dressing does too!!!

This is what it looks like when you're using food as a coping mechanism for stress and anxiety and don't give a damn:

jalapeno.thumb.jpg.bf70c23a181965bdefd4f78e7cf8b989.jpg

After the shot I noticed that the amount of jalapeños wouldn't do it and added some more.

ETA: vegan for hEaLtH. Not.

Edited by summerset

Same ole salad I’ve sent pics of before but here it is again!
I eat this every day for lunch. Never gets old For me. I 💛 it!!

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

On 01/23/2023 at 07:37, GreenTealael said:

A lighter version of a regular menu item. I think the high calorie count is from the dressings (which I didn’t eat & the regular version was 3x the calories).

D3A6CAAD-2DB6-4166-9EF8-B2CF299A9BF2.jpeg

B833EDCE-C84D-4310-9E2E-E96838CBB5F2.jpeg

136B9C71-46AB-418F-9662-39B616C06433.jpeg

Those look sooo good! I love lettuce wraps!!

On 01/22/2023 at 03:58, summerset said:

bf.thumb.jpg.143ecf7ffe01fe77330175fd89150523.jpg

I see the avacodo toast (yuuummmmm)
What is the pink stuff to the left with the onion on it?

On 1/22/2023 at 4:22 PM, Kris77 said:

Same ole salad I’ve sent pics of before but here it is again!
I eat this every day for lunch. Never gets old For me. I 💛 it!!

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

Are those olives or blueberries?

On 01/23/2023 at 16:23, GreenTealael said:

Are those olives or blueberries?

Blueberries!! Love love blueberries.
I despise olives of any kind🤢

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Air fried eggplant and onions (68 cal) with a side of 85g sesame pancake (130 cal). Used a black vinegar, soy sauce, garlic mixture to season the veggies.

Ate it all. 20230126_161815.jpg

On 1/23/2023 at 11:01 PM, Kris77 said:

What is the pink stuff to the left with the onion on it?

It's called "Mühlenmett". It's a vegan version of what Germans call "Gehacktes" or "Mett", depending on the region you're living in. Some people call it what would maybe be best translated as "construction worker's jam" if they want to joke about it, lol.

The stuff's mostly eaten on white rolls. Not the sweet kind. I think you might be calling them "hard rolls".