Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Posted (edited)

Breakfast bagel: This Keto bagel was drier than I remember so it took me 35 mins to eat it. I usually don’t eat anything for that long (I give up from boredom) but I wanted to actually eat a real meal at an appropriate time today. Last night my BF asked if I was on my cycle already because I was eating jalapeño kettle chips at 11pm 🤣. The problem was I delayed breakfast to 2pm because I was busy and it extended my meals late into the night… so no more of that!

726DE075-CF62-4F0A-A663-A7AB95B41C31.jpeg

096DB924-D8D4-45AA-AE6E-3020C42851EB.jpeg

8463DC1C-A05D-4FBC-BE6E-90C5F6C220DA.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

had a double header of hot yoga then pilates this morning. i was STARVING afterwards, but then a class friend asked me out for coffee. so of course u went cuz i love coffee and chats on a patio on a lovely day.

finally got home at 3pm and realized i wasn't hungry anymore. now i cant believe that my earlier hunger was head hunger because other than Water and 2 coffees my stomach was empty!

fixed myself this avocado-cucumber-tomato-chicken salad thing cuz i knew i needed to eat SOMETHING, but didn't get very far. ate less than ½ and called it quits. not sure what my body is trying to tell me...

anyway, its almost 5pm and im probably only at about 250 calories today...lets see if i feel hungry later...🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_3154.thumb.jpeg.ca826057a6e2993aab7eae1bfad538af.jpeg

Posted (edited)

First meal of the day (at 12:30 PM) and also post pilates meal.

a slice of low carb Protein toast, low fat cottage cheese, avocado, pickled onions, pickled serano peppers, chili flakes and sea salt. Ate half and felt too full.

IMG_8805.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

Edited by Lilia_90

Not a before and after, but baked some high Protein cheddar and truffle biscuits, topped with jalapeños. The whole house smelled amazing! Didn’t try yet but excited to take one to work tomorrow.

IMG_8883.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Lilia_90 said:

Not a before and after, but baked some high Protein cheddar and truffle biscuits, topped with jalapeños. The whole house smelled amazing! Didn’t try yet but excited to take one to work tomorrow.

IMG_8883.jpeg

looks yuuuuummmm!

*reminds self to buy butter to bake biscuits tomorrow*

i painstakingly removed all the raisins from my mixed nuts lunch (i hate raisins)...which wasn't easy cuz there are dried cranberries in there (which i love)!

350 cals for the bowl, am gonna snack on them for next couple hours as i plant myself in the couch and watch the French Open on tv.

IMG_3159.thumb.jpeg.c587a6ce1abe930b9108cce44ce0bfb9.jpeg

7 hours ago, ms.sss said:

i painstakingly removed all the raisins from my mixed nuts lunch (i hate raisins)...which wasn't easy cuz there are dried cranberries in there (which i love)!

350 cals for the bowl, am gonna snack on them for next couple hours as i plant myself in the couch and watch the French Open on tv.

Dried berries and nuts have become crucial to my existence 😁

along with the nuts, some more stuff i ate yesterday...

ate everything shown (eventually).

i ate other stuff too, but alas, no pics of those.

IMG_3160.thumb.jpeg.cacfd356d2f57840bfa9b247cc12a5ad.jpeg

IMG_3148.thumb.jpeg.760619d9bc9b1b626732dca0b2f962e1.jpeg

IMG_3156.thumb.jpeg.dfc839d7cd7a8dfca236415b29ac5abc.jpeg

stuff i ate today that i took pics of:

i had my first meal of the day with a cat ❤️

and the last meal of the day with a sunset.

ate everything shown (eventually) except the last pic. for that "leftovers" bowl, i ate all the pad thai, all the poke bowl toppings, but left most the rice alone (it was too hard for my liking...it was sitting in the fridge too long)

also had a bunch of Snacks here and there but no pics of those...

IMG_3163.thumb.jpeg.dcdd1c380f6506ced3de4b51a79ecb21.jpeg

IMG_3172.thumb.jpeg.4b5a4093bf7e92cc1f8a09b9ded7a2bd.jpeg

IMG_3178.thumb.jpeg.a649fa16b35346725cbdf2267e3456f0.jpeg

IMG_3191.thumb.jpeg.d6567de75ee6b3615a12c96be94da79d.jpeg

Yum! love pate. I often have liverwurst vs a true pate for lunch on multigrain crackers with slices of pickled onions on top when I’ve been too lazy to make labneh or couldn’t buy it. Probably adding to my cholesterol at the moment though ☹️.

Posted (edited)

dinner (and post workout meal):

Roast Poussins stuffed with spiced rice and beef mince on a bed of caramelized onions, topped with toasted pine nuts, with a side of green Beans and tzatziki. This meal was so good. Ate everything except the rice and removed the skin. My guess is 250 calories.

IMG_8942.jpeg

IMG_8943.jpeg

Edited by Lilia_90

53 minutes ago, Lilia_90 said:

dinner (and post workout meal):

Roast Poussins stuffed with spiced rice and beef mince on a bed of caramelized onions, topped with toasted pine nuts, with a side of green Beans and tzatziki. This meal was so good. Ate everything except the rice and removed the skin. My guess is 250 calories.

IMG_8942.jpeg

IMG_8943.jpeg

wow! looks delicious! did u make that????

2 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

wow! looks delicious! did u make that????

Quite proud to say I did :D

OMG-this looks delicious!! I used to make a version of this with chickpeas and it made an amazing topper for whole wheat sandwiches 😋