Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Today though… the majority of my calories have been from sampling half a dozen iced caramel macchiatos… ya know, for science! Ok, mostly to see which one is the best. They’re all a “large” and vary in ounces pretty significantly. And contrary to the amounts drunk, the one with the coffee mug on it (a local coffee place) and the one from Dunkin are my favorites. Timmy’s was disappointing as it weirdly tasted of burnt maple Syrup and the one from Winan’s (a chocolates and coffee shop) tasted like chocolate. Starbucks lacked any real caramel flavor and McDonald’s was a caramel overload.
Left to right top picture- Dunkin, Starbucks, McDonald’s, local place, Winan’s, and Timmy’s.

Also, it’s now dinner time and I’m not hungry and need a nap.

F18FF86C-C2EB-49DF-B3A8-34D11E46F6C6.jpeg

DF89E690-54C3-4113-BA82-55634D7E4D33.jpeg

45 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Your salad looks untouched. Sacrilege!

Also, that margarita is missing a salt rim! Double Sacrilege!!

Off to make a grocery list now so i can make fajitas for the fam tomorrow cuz you pic got my mouth watering …#yum # fajitas 🤤

I ate around the sour cream on top and salt would’ve helped for sure. But seeing as I rarely drink (first time since 11/2020) I don’t even own wine glasses. Although, I could probably find a use for margarita salt….

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Lol no, am in Canada 🇨🇦

2 years ago, if u offered me chips/crisps i would’ve said “no thanks, I don’t eat chips”.

Apparently, i LIED.

P.S. S&V is my FAVE flavour hands down

Everyone comes back to chips…eventually

82900A34-0AD1-457F-9BFD-18D13B6DFD2F.gif.5d46d63c83d91d672753295b4a35f089.gif

48 minutes ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Today though… the majority of my calories have been from sampling half a dozen iced caramel macchiatos… ya know, for science!

F18FF86C-C2EB-49DF-B3A8-34D11E46F6C6.jpeg

Ok, i gotta ask: why do you have 6 large macchiatos from all over town??

Also, i would like to be part of this science experiment…but maybe for iced americanos.

P.S. My regular order is a Grande Starbucks Iced Blonde Americano Soy Misto with 1/2 a shot of sugar free vanilla Syrup. I ask for the syrup in a separate container cuz (1) i like to control the sweetness and (2) i like to be difficult 😂 JK (kind of)

Edited by ms.sss

44 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, i gotta ask: why do you have 6 large macchiatos from all over town??

Also, i would like to be part of this science experiment…but maybe for iced americanos.

P.S. My regular order is a Grande Starbucks Iced Blonde Americano Soy Misto with 1/2 a shot of sugar free Vanilla Syrup. I ask for the Syrup in a separate container cuz (1) i like to control the sweetness and (2) i like to be difficult 😂 JK (kind of)

Mostly for price, quality, and taste comparison. I have teenagers who have claimed the remainder of them all mixed together. 🙄

My usual order is usually a Starbucks venti mocha made with nonfat milk and an extra double shot of espresso. If I go out for coffee.

At home (and work) I drink the equivalent of about 4 cups of strong brewed coffee a day on top of a couple Diet Pepsi bottles and about 80oz of Water. My dolphin mug in my pictures is my coffee mug and I drink 2 of those most days. 😂🤷‍♀️ I’m actually surprised it flies with both my cardiologist and bariatric team.

20 hours ago, Pollito said:

Check these out. I used to eat them when I did Keto. Same flavour.

download (2).jpeg

Dont have that brand here, but we do have this one, which i buy every so often: #yum

(They also have a Lime Habenero flavour that is to die for #yumAgain)

253981C5-A63D-4C86-B277-9982C0D3DD5B.thumb.jpeg.efd716e9b6e7655fe809ccada572fb58.jpeg

6D3D95E3-1330-4EFD-8168-B5C931CEDCF6.thumb.jpeg.5fe4a8800bc4669f134ebbba23c05a69.jpeg

Fam had pizza last night which i didn’t eat any of (i only eat the homemade ones that Mr. makes….regular pizza is not yummy enough to be worth it for me!)

Sooo this morning i spent a bunch of time making a chicken Pizza Crust for my own “pizza” cuz i had low key FOMO yesterday. Though honestly, im not sure the amount of time was worth the yeild. Maybe next time ill make a huge batch and freeze it.

Anyhoo: here is my finished slice. The pancetta AND capers made it a little too salty so i picked those off, otherwise ate it all: 164 calories for the slice (16g Protein and 6g NET carbs)

…i still prefer Mr.’s pizzas.

D48D2BFF-6278-45E3-A175-FC4F06A65015.thumb.jpeg.ebc41d9e2dad11ddb13bfc7200bef27a.jpeg

3447319F-F3F1-4F32-A1D1-B1CAA9550B40.thumb.jpeg.981793c5474bb7364bc7c60bc0482d59.jpeg

Looks nice. I do cauliflower crust. Recently I found heart of palm "spaghetti" and "lasagna" sheets which are essentially just fibre and no other nutrition. I do a carbonara with the spaghetti which is excellent if I do say so myself. Also with konjac noodles which are also zero calorie.

1 hour ago, Pollito said:

Looks nice. I do cauliflower crust. Recently I found heart of palm "spaghetti" and "lasagna" sheets which are essentially just fibre and no other nutrition. I do a carbonara with the spaghetti which is excellent if I do say so myself. Also with konjac noodles which are also zero calorie.

I love me some cauliflower crust too, it takes even more effort than the chicken crust to make, though. *le sigh*

I just googled the hearts of palm spaghetti…similar in calories and (non) nutritional value as the shiratake noodles i use as Pasta replacement. I may just give it a try as the shiratake noodles are ridiculously filling for me.

Curious: whats the texture like? Is it soft like zucchini noodles?

Edited by ms.sss

2 hours ago, Pollito said:

10 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I love me some cauliflower crust too, it takes even more effort than the chicken crust to make, though. *le sigh*

I just googled the hearts of palm spaghetti…similar in calories and (non) nutritional value as the shiratake noodles i use as Pasta replacement. I may just give it a try as the shiratake noodles are ridiculously filling for me.

I’ve had the Palmini brand of hearts of palm lasagna and and linguine and it was pretty good. No one in my family knew it wasn’t Pasta (although I find that it remains molto al dente) and no taste that I could detect.

52 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

No, it cooks properly like actual Pasta. As a lasagna its really accurate per the real thing. Shiratake I like only as angel hair - anything thicker is too springy for me.

On 04/04/2022 at 11:54, GreenTealael said:

Museum and crepe family outing with 2/3 of my children.

My bf ordered this monstrosity which I wanted no part of

3510EEE2-A078-4936-9FBA-1EAC57BACFCA.thumb.jpeg.74964fa4725cea1494cc9d94efee42cb.jpeg

My vegan child ordered a large bowl of fresh fruit, I ordered a London Fog and had this much of my other child’s crepe suchard

8C4AA241-480A-4AAA-B7A7-61EBD8A5A3E8.thumb.jpeg.7507cbbcd055f77048f24513af1c847f.jpeg

Wow! Decadent!!! Yummm

18 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I’ve had the Palmini brand of hearts of palm lasagna and and linguine and it was pretty good. No one in my family knew it wasn’t Pasta (although I find that it remains molto al dente) and no taste that I could detect.

I had to google “molto al dante”.

this is just another reason why i love this site…i learn something new very often!

12 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

A huge kale salad I’m going to try and finish because it’s my one true meal today

7FA794F4-989D-4B09-8A3A-F3D493995342.thumb.jpeg.10b22f1cdd5e8f15e95027f7dc3f9738.jpeg

I know I'm starved for greens when even kale looks good to me. ;-D