Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer 2018 Surgery Buddies: POST-OP Discussion

I have and they are really good

I did it with the milk and eggs. And I have had both the chocolate and the plain.

Congrats @sassysleever76 . I have not yet tried any alternative flour based foods other than home made cloud bread and chicken Pizza Crust. I have read about the kodiak flapjacks though. I will probably try them when I get a bit further along.

I am at a strange place. I can eat salmon, and tuna as long as they are really moist. However, it seams every time I eat it never fails that I throw up 🤢 within a few hours. I it only happens when I eat fish. I guess I need to stop eating fish. I love it. I can eat it, I just can not keep it down. It took about an hour and a half for it to come up this time, however, it came up.

On 10/23/2018 at 18:02, iattcom said:

I am at a strange place. I can eat salmon, and tuna as long as they are really moist. However, it seams every time I eat it never fails that I throw up 🤢 within a few hours. I it only happens when I eat fish. I guess I need to stop eating fish. I love it. I can eat it, I just can not keep it down. It took about an hour and a half for it to come up this time, however, it came up.
I hear ya, I just puked up my dinner. Ground turkey, made small taco salad w no shell and boy was it gross the second time around 🤢🤢🤢 hope your stomach settles down soon‼️

On 10/23/2018 at 19:17, sassysleever76 said:

I hear ya, I just puked up my dinner. Ground turkey, made small taco salad w no shell and boy was it gross the second time around 🤢🤢🤢 hope your stomach settles down soon‼️
I haven’t tried fish yet. I’m kind of scared. I did figure out I can eat chili cheese dogs and omg it’s so good!! I’m not eating it on a hotdog bun. It’s my homemade chili recipe which has no Beans in it so it’s low carb—1 ballpark brand beef frank with 1/2 cup of my chili and 2 tbsp of cheddar is 6 grams of carbs and 25 grams of protein!! It just takes forever to eat it— and it’s all of 196 calories for the whole thing!!

I wanna I wanna, someday I will have me one!

@frustr8 how are you feeling?? I’m still in England. OMG temptation on everyhand, my will power is being stretched beyond that if Elastigirls! I needed this surgery. Fear of dumping keeps me at bay from the sweets! But without the surgery Sleeve to Bypass, I suddenly realize that with my sleeve not giving me dumping symptoms I would have been eating everything here!!! While here my traveling scales show a 2lb loss... I wonder if I can trust them...I have been eating more and am off the vegan an while here :/. I have discovered these wonderful things called old crackers which are low in sugar but they still have carb ofcourse, however they are whole grains so i use them for comfort with cheese while I’m here as I cannot participate in any of the delicacies that I love so much. Here are some of my meals I’ve fixed at hotel. I do t eat all on the plates...

image-0.00309944152832031.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

image-0.00309944152832031.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

Those look awesome. I wish I could eat like that. I have only had today a yogurt and a Protein Shake and I am working on getting as much Water as possible after throwing up all day yesterday I just wanted to give everything a rest.

7 hours ago, iattcom said:

Those look awesome. I wish I could eat like that. I have only had today a yogurt and a Protein Shake and I am working on getting as much Water as possible after throwing up all day yesterday I just wanted to give everything a rest.

Well that’s the thing, until my Stricture was repaired I could not eat like this either! I was vomiting all the time too! It’s not normal! Since the Dilation (knock on wood), no throwing up!

Edited by ellie123

I am hoping at 11:30 AM or shortly afterward, Precious Pouch's sticture releases, I can join all rest of you , Ellie123 included on the Dilation Path to Victory🚘 And a more varied DIET, less or no EMESIS, and most important much much less PAIN. No more tears, no more curled up. in a fetal ball, losing my nourishment shortly having tried to hold it in. But sunnier 🌟 days ahead, cannot live in the swamp forever!🌈

So Everybody start up the Prayers, Good Wishes, beat a steel drum, whatever it takes, Help me have.My Fantabulous Friday tomorrow! Make my structure Just a Bad Dream!😪😣😝

On 10/25/2018 at 06:39, Frustr8 said:

So Everybody start up the Prayers, Good Wishes, beat a steel drum, whatever it takes, Help me have.My Fantabulous Friday tomorrow! Make my structure Just a Bad Dream!😪😣😝
Praying for you girl! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

On 10/25/2018 at 17:39, Frustr8 said:

Praying for you constantly!