Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

help? dr maese or other dallas area doc?

help? i have an appt with dr maese in dallas texas in a few weeks -i was banded and had my first fill in mexico- but cant go back for every fill.(wish i could ) :) i have read some negative things about dr maese and am doubting my descion to go there now... has anyone had experience with him? please help ? i would really appriciate any info on him. its been 7 weeks since my first fill and im really ready for my 2 nd fill:hungry:

I've never been to Dr. Maese but you have a doctor that is close to you. Her name is Dr. Stephanie Eijsink. She sees patients on Saturdays only and she has an office in Bryan and one in Tyler. Call her husband Han and set up an appointment with him. She charges $200 and it's done under flouro. I've had three fills with her so far and she's wonderful.

thanks so much for the info.. do you have her phone number?

i tried to find her and scott and white says she is not there anymmore and i cannot find her in tyler texas either. how do i contact her or hans? it would be so nice to have a good fill dr close by ;) thanks again

PLEASE...I beg you, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT see Dr. Maese. I used him for my first fill and it has cost me my complete band. I had to have it removed due to a VERY serious infection. I was in the hospital 3 weeks and I have a hole the size of a SOFTBALL in my stomach. Go look him up on the medical board sight, he has been in trouble more then once.

her name is dr. stephanie eijsink and she is AWESOME! she is in tyler every other Saturday to do fills .. her number is (903) 520-8847. her husband Han will answer the phone and make your appt. she does flouro and she is so great:)

thank you so much for your honesty . i found dr stephanie in tyler texas about 1 hr from my home and she is super!!!!! im so sorry that you have had a bad time and i hope you get better soon,

any motels near or on broadway in tyler. ( the office is located just off broadway. I LOVE DR STEPHANIE! i have had 2 fills there so far and she is PERFECT!

i found a wonderful doctor about 30 minutes form my home and she is PERFECT! she uses flouro and lidocaine so you dont feel the needle and she is just WONDERFUL! im so gratefule to have found her and that she is in east texas! :)

I have been going to Dr. Maese since I got my band in Feb, of this year I got my 4th fill monday, but I didn,t feel any restrictions so I went back this morning for another he said that the fill I got monday may have leaked out, when he filled it this time I felt it go in, But I still don't feel any restrictions!!!!

If I have a hole in my band what do I do?