Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can’t change my profile picture which is a chimp and I would now like to change it to my real pic. When I do the screen like vibrates and when I try to save it and go back over it has not changed. I would also like to know how to change my beginning weight. It won’t let me put anything higher than when I first started in this website, which was not actually my highest weight. Thank you for any help.

53 minutes ago, PACS said:

I can’t change my profile picture which is a chimp and I would now like to change it to my real pic. When I do the screen like vibrates and when I try to save it and go back over it has not changed. I would also like to know how to change my beginning weight. It won’t let me put anything higher than when I first started in this website, which was not actually my highest weight. Thank you for any help.

@PACS I had the same problem when using my phone or I-pad, I had to use a computer to upload a picture or edit my profile. Hope this helps

1 hour ago, PACS said:

Do you need assistance as to where to change this? Or are you trying and it won't let you?
From a computer, when logged in, click on the drop down arrow next to your avatar in the upper right of the page.
Select "Profile", on your profile there is a box to the lower left of your avatar that says "Profile Photo" when you hover over it. Clicking that will bring up the photo dialog box to upload a new photo, import from URL or chose "No photo"

The weights can be changed by (again from a computer) going to your drop down next to your avatar in the upper right of the page and selecting "My Surgery" then selecting "Progress" from the list on the left of the screen. This will let you adjust your current, goal, start and day of surgery weights.

Edited by Matt Z

I’m not able to create a profile. I’m having issues selecting country state and city. I’m using the values but when I try to submit it says the values are to long please help

21 hours ago, abn7700 said:

I’m not able to create a profile. I’m having issues selecting country state and city. I’m using the values but when I try to submit it says the values are to long please help

You've created a profile already, which is what you used to post. You are unable to modify that profile because the apps do not have the same features as the website... a fact which I've been trying to get them to fix for some time now. Get on a real computer and log in and you'll be able to make the changes you need to.