Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

quitting after 1 day??

Hey friends

So since my job karma has been on a major downward slide since the summer i figured maybe an evening part time job would help. Im temping 8-5 right now.

So last night was my first night at the movie theater. IT WAS AWEFUL!.

I got home at 2, every part of my body hurts. I'm suposed to work tonight 7-close again, tomorrow 3-8 and monday 7-close and thrusday 7-close.

What The ^%&***&^%%$$ was I thinking???!!!!

my only desire is to go in this afternoon and give them my bowtie. i just cant hack it. ggrrrrr!!

:faint:

The first day of my current job I came home and bawled my eyes out. My legs hurt being on my feet all day, my feet hurting from standing, my body hurt from being active. I hated my life. I hated the first month I was there. Now I am a pretty happy camper with the same job and I don't really even want to give it up for a much better paying job I have been offered. You have to give it a bit more of a chance before deciding you totally hate it.

Give it a couple of weeks to show you gave it a go. I once stuck out a job for 6 weeks. Then I really knew I hated it and quit happily with no doubts.

I worked in a theatre once. Removing gum from seats was not fun.

hey i think its a great idea to temp until you find out what rings your bell. You dont suck, I dont know if i would have made it the second day either.

You don't suck, the job sucked and you weren't desperate enough for the money to keep going. Keep looking around. Office work is a lot easier. Pick up phones or something.

Pharmacy tech. Many places such as Walgreens, CVS, costco, SamsClub, OSCO, etc. will put you in their "tech in training" program. I wouldn't imagine the pay would get you rich ($10-$12/hr??) but the benefits are sometimes half way decent.

I don't know specifics of the laws now but I *think* you can be a tech in training for a year before you have to take the national certification test. They train you, the bigger places will usually pay for your test, you get certified, you work where you want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches