Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the day..May 30..getting my sleeve

Getting cold feet, but will have it done at Johns Hopkins..just finishing my 2 week liver shrink...anyone have words of encouragement? Any regrets? Hope I don’t regret this...
53 yr old male
5’8”
HW 278
CW 259
GW -somewhere in Onederland

Good luck on your surgery and check back with us when you are on the other side. Remember after surgery to Walk, Walk, Walk. It will help to alleviate the gas pain. Also make sure they install a trapeze bar above your hospital bed which will help you get up out of bed with less pain after surgery and allow you to Walk, Walk, Walk.

Johns Hopkins, Mister, you do not just fool around, do you? Out west Everything's Up to Date,in Kansas City, could be true but more important Everything is Cutting Edge and At the Fore Front in Baltimore at Johns Hopkins. Worldwide a Johns Hopkins diploma and degree are respected, what nobody knew before, JH retained the best of the best and they will be performing my friend SAU's Surgery! Prayers🙏 and Good Wishes flying your Way!

You're gonna do great. You're in excellent hands:) Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a wonderful new life:)

I’ll be honest, I had feelings of regret the first two days. I’m less than a week out but really happy with my decision. Good luck and let us know how you go! 

Thanks to all for the support....I’m definitely not worried about the hospital or the surgery, I’m more worried about life afterwards....but,I know what it holds for me if I continue on the current path...insulin..heart bypass...new knees....terrible sleep apnea.....

I am the day after you. Good luck!

In my research it seems as feelings of regret are quite common in the first month as the post op can be quite difficult for some but after that its seems like 99% of people are quite happy they did and wish they did it sooner.

You've done the hard part - onwards and downwards now!

Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Well, I. Officially been traded to the losers bench! Surgery went well! Post op 24 hrs currently..gas pain the first night was unbearable, easing off today..walk,walk,walk...

You're back online and posting here within a day of surgery - I'd say you're going to be a grand success! Congratulations on the first day of the rest of your life!

So proud of you SAU. Now starts the life of Forever-May it always be smooth to yoy!👣😛