Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise Challenge!

Good morning everyone!

Just a quick note this morning because I am running late!

Becky you continue to amaze me -- great job!!!!

I met a nice young lady while working out this morning. She was wearing short shorts and a midriff top, and it was obvious that she had a stunning figure. I told her that I hoped to look as good a she does one day and she said "Oh, you will. I have lost 85 lbs."

I couldn't believe it -- the woman did not have an ounce of fat on her body!!! That was inspirational to say the least...........

Have a great day everyone!!!

Banane43.gifCrazy Ates November Exercise Challengeboxing.gif

16/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

Becky,

The DVD isn't boring yet because I just began. I imagine day after day it would become boring.. I don't break too much of a sweat but I do get tired. The next day I hurt. I used the Water weights too that come with the dvd. I only paid $13 for the set at Walmart.< /p>

Sunday: Lots of walking ( again) with a total of 7 miles.

This morning 4.2 miles done. Now to get better with the weight training part. I have managed to get it done each time, but its not my favorite thing.....yet

20 of 20 days and going to finish the month in style

Congrats Dave on making the November challenge ahead of schedule. You are just doing an amazing job.

Jody, I'm going to buy the DVD. It sounds like a good option for rainy days at the very least. I'm glad you mentioned it. I'd thought of it before but quickly forgot.

Sunshine and blue sky today - walked for 1 hour.

20/24 Days of ExerciseBanane43.gif

3.2 mile walk this morning. I cut it a little short to go tile shopping...LOL

I'll make up for it tomorrow morning

Hey Guys! I've missed you! I was on vacation in Disney World for Thanksgiving and did not have access to internet. It sounds like everyone did great! Yeah for us! I worked out 4 of the 6 days I was there. My eating choices weren't the best but I still managed to lose 1 pound. I didn't make my goal but I'm O.K.:straight I didn't gain and I didn't feel stuffed!:biggrin1:

11 of 12 workouts completed this month with 3 days to go!:whoo:

It's good to be home and back on a regular schedule!:ranger:

Talk to you soon!

Val

weight.png

319H/314S/277C/214G

1st mini goal 289 9/30/07 (made it 9/25/07)

2nd mini goal 275 11/22/07

3rd mini goal 270 12/8/07 my 47th b-day present

7007 steps this morning. It sounds like more than when I post miles...LOL

Another day done....Come on December Challenge

Welcome back Val! It sounds like you did extremely well with your workouts while on vacation :D

I'm still plugging away and am hoping to lose another 15 Lbs by Christmas.

17/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

2 fills (both under fluoro): 9/07 & 11/07

Okay....I got the pricing for the personal trainer sessions at the gym yesterday. Lets just say I'm gonna have to save that for when I hit a plateau I CAN'T bust out of on my own.

I think (HOPE!) I got enough core info from him during the two free sessions I had to get me started -- and I'll just keep increasing the duration and weights. Then, when I need to vary it some more, maybe I can pay for another month here or there.

Hi Ya'll! Looks like almost everyone has hit their November exercise goal. Good going! I'm still plugging away. Walked just 35 minutes today. I feel guilty if I don't get in at least 40 minutes, but I guess 35 minutes is way better than nothing.

22/24 Days of ExerciseBanane43.gif

Good Morning!

Overslept and running way late this morning, but did manage to get another workout in.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

18/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

Hi Everyone,

Well, we made it to the end of the month and it looks like just about everyone reached or exceeded their exercise goals.

Hoo-Rah for us :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

19/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

Got my walking and weight training in for Thurs and Friday. Man was it foggy this morning. Congrats to all who participated in the November Challenge. I find this post helps motivate me to keep up with everyone else. Look out December, the Crazy Ates are coming !!!!!!!!