Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Alli diet pills

sure you are!

and everyone she attacks in a thread is my friend and im standing up for them. What's the difference?

The difference is that we aren't the same person, for crying out loud! We didn't have to come up with SNs just for the purpose of harassment. :rolleyes:rolleyes:

right. and your word is your proof that you are not the same person? Well. thats enough for me, i totally believe you....not.
Oh no, I don't expect you to take that as your proof. Just ask the different people we've mailed things to and received packages from. You see, WASa lives in Arizona. I live in Kentucky. Kinda hard to be in two places at the same time, don't you agree? Furthermore, you can ask Alexandra or Wheetsin to do an IP address comparison between WASa and myself. I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy to do it, since they've done the same for me. :)

nope sorry, still dont believe you.
Too bad, I'm so broken up. If you want, I can ask Wheetsin or Alexandra myself and have one of them post the results.

question: why does NO ONE know what wasabubblebutt looks like? where are all the pictures of her before and after since shes made goal in ten months right? Seems to me that in order to inspire her vast array of fans she should publish some pics.

another question: why do you rush to her posts so frequently? why are you always so far up her tail? You cant seem to come up with topics on your own, or defend your own posts without her. Is there a problem? are you guys siamese twins? whats up with that?

question: this isnt the rants n raves section, what are you doing attacking people outside of your cage?

oh and a good question, and one that wasabubblebutt has posed to me before:

if ive attacked or harrassed you or wasabubblebutt as you say, why havent i not been repremanded, but instead, applauded by MANY people on the board through PM who are sick to death of the bullying, for standing up to the constant array of bs?

I'm locking the thread if the bickering continues, we should let those who want to discuss diet pills do it without the drama. You guys know where to take it if you want to brawl. Thx :)

I know what WASa looks like. Some of the other people on the board know what she looks like, also, since they've met her in person. Where are your pictures?

So I can't post in any thread that she posts in? If I do, I'm rushing to her posts? Give me a break. I use New Posts to get to threads, and I look at any that appear interesting. I see all threads that have new posts in them, regardless of whether I am friends with the person posting or not. Yes, I am friends with her. Friends generally look to see what their friends are posting. If they are being attacked, they stand up for them. They have conversations with them. It's called being a good friend. And if you want to see how many topics I can come up with on my own, just look in my profile. There's quite a few. And I can ask you the same question, since very few of your attacks have actually been in RnR. You seem to get your rocks off by following WASa around.

I don't post pics, it's my choice. I have little desire to post my photo on the internet.

However, you are free to contact Denise822, neveragain, or Lucki. I've met them all in person. They can all tell you I exist and about my weight loss. Neveragain is going to be watching my plastic surgery (medical student) so I'm pretty sure I'm a very real person, and honest... unlike you. Lucki saw me at my fattest and at my thinnest considering I have lunch with her often and we live near one another.

Lizrbit, run along and find a new hobby. You are boring the normals.

excuse me, but i believe WE"VE all been told by wheet that she is locking the thread if the bickering continues. This seems to be how you operate. Killing threads where anyone dares challenge the great wasabubblebutt.

can you not read?

take it to a rants n raves section if youd like to pursue this. I'll follow.