Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Lu~ Hope the doggy is resting well. It is a hard time when it comes to the end. I think we always know when it is time for them to go, but sometimes it is hard to put the wheel in motion. It is like losing a family member. My heart goes out to you and your pup!

I need one too.

Maybe we can start one that asks if you can get pregnant from having chicken three days out from surgery while listening to Michael Jackson.

Somehow ya gotta work a hooker (whether she is legal in Nevada, or illegal elsewhere) into this.......

LOL

Well tomorrow is the day! In less than 12 hours I will have a brand new grandson to snuggle up with!

g4e----I cannot believe you sit the fence on brownies!!! I would tear the fence down!!!! Brownies are my all time favorite....mmmmmmmm

Off to the shower so I can get to bed, so I can get up early and go see the bebe!!

Prayers for your family Beth, and keeping you and your loving companion in my prayers too Lu....

Oh and I just ask my handyman, and he said yep I could take him to bed! So hey go ask yours!!!

Careful, now,....you're gonna get Plain all lathered up.....

Yes...I stay constantly lathered up. Literally.

I get the ugly, sweaty guys with butt cleavage.

You called me?

Certainly I feel you get more bang for your buck in Texas than you do many other places.

Beth, that's still technically illegal here in Texas!

I refuse to let me patients smell bad if there is anything I can do about it.

Ah, but that's a big "if"...I remember the first time the nurses showed me the "shaving cream trick" of bathing a pt. Good times.

I was drunk posting so bad last night I had to go back today to be sure that I didn't say or do something I'd regret. Like promise myself in marriage to some Sheik or something.

Nothing like that. You just said something about visiting PG for a week for an old-fashioned revival.

All right I'm going to share a drunk secret with all of you to help avoid or at least severely reduce the symptoms of a hangover.

Medically speaking you get hungover due to 2 major things - dehydration and the depletion of B Vitamins (effect of alcohol on your system)

Go out and by a B-complex Vitamin supplement (look for one with the highest percentages of a wide variety of the b vitmains)

Take one supplement when you start drinking if you can - but most importantly - take one before you go to bed and drink at least a 16.9 oz bottle of Water - better if you drink 32 oz. If you are someone very prone to headaches - take ibuprofen as well (400-600mgs) - but many times rehydration and replacing the b vitamins will stop the headache.

I found out quite by accident (when taking organic chemistry) that the old wives tale about oxygen curing / preventing a hangover is true. Turns out the chemical process the liver uses to break down alcohol is oxygen dependant. Increase the O2, increase the efficiency of the detox.

Part of me wants to stay home though and watch Fast and the Furious which arrived from netflix before I left for work tonight

Netflix rocks!!

So then you're in for the tequila punch?

So if the 3 of us are a team - who's going to play against us?!?

I can / will kick all y'all beyotches ass'

They would have to be one heck of a player to beat the three of us!

See above

Wish me luck folks, that the offer is good AND that the people are genuine!

Good luck!

He does that sometimes. I hear he dons his long blonde wig, stillettos, and mini skirt, and trades his time between being Plain and Wendy Williams.

Absolutely false. My wig is pink.

(looking around for plain) Do you think you should have said that where plain can hear? :crying:(running away just in case he heard)

Too late! I heard that!

Which reminds me, I am overdue for a mammo.

I can help you with that. My hands are certified as "manual mammographers"

Strip, right? :wink:

Heh heh heh heh.....

Well, you wear everything you own, get them liquored up, and make sure they come dressed like this:

shirtless.jpg

Beth, please quit posting my personal pictures without my permission.

Oh, I am so totally in for this one!! Maybe PinkPotty will make another appearance...with a new name, of course.

Both her accounts have been banned, I believe. On a unrelated note, my new favorite drink is a "firefly". Gotta beware of them, though.....

I'm sure I'll regret asking:redface:, but what is a firefly? Please note: I'm only asking 'cause we're almost at 1000 pages by my computer. Also, I'm a glutton for punishment....and for brownies.

TPG

I'm sure I'll regret asking:redface:, but what is a firefly? Please note: I'm only asking 'cause we're almost at 1000 pages by my computer. Also, I'm a glutton for punishment....and for brownies.

TPG

I was wondering that myself. I took him to be more a mosquito drinker, myself. Or a tse tse fly. Or just a zipper fly.

I was wondering that myself. I took him to be more a mosquito drinker, myself. Or a tse tse fly. Or just a zipper fly.

:wink:

BTW, thanks for holding out on us, Beth. I wanna come to the revival too!!! Do you think PG uses poisonous snakes and all the fun stuff???:crying:

:wink:

BTW, thanks for holding out on us, Beth. I wanna come to the revival too!!! Do you think PG uses poisonous snakes and all the fun stuff???:crying:

Oh, yeah...

PLAIN!!! WTH was that all about, lil' mister??

Ahh - Plain - You've been missed - can't believe I'm saying it

In your dreams! But I can't wait for that night - think we're all in for some fun!

Ahh - Plain - You've been missed - can't believe I'm saying it

In your dreams! But I can't wait for that night - think we're all in for some fun!

Don't worry, he kicks like a little girl. And bites and scratches and does that little girl slappy thing too. Oh, and screams. A lot.

Okay, this one should be the start of page 1000 (for those of us who are rigged thatta way)!

WOOT WOOT!

Now we gotta go for post 15,000.

1000 on my computer!!

PJTP: Thanks to the brownie mentioner. I want brownies. Lots of brownies. And a margarita. But maybe not at the same time.

TPG