Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I think drunk posting is funny. :cool: KC - that was a great read, thank you.

How did the txt flirting go?

My friend and I have a saying when we get drunk - "my nose is snumb."

The first time she got drunk, she said that ALL FREAKING NIGHT. "Hey, guess what...? My nose is snumb!" And she'd flick her nose, kinda tilt to one side with that look on her face like it's the most awesome thing in the world.

LOL

Happy Monday all!

:biggrin::lol::biggrin: My nose is snumb!

Well glad I could entertain. Think the severe lack of sleep played a major role. Feel great today though.

Ok so text flirting was funny - when he was out here we already made plans to meet up when I go to hawaii in february (he's taking a travel assignment there for 6-9 months) and my family goes every february. Apparently now we are going out drinking one night to get drunk together - not really a stretch but could be fun.

Fanny - I am a pretzel!

I think drunk posting is funny. :biggrin: KC - that was a great read, thank you.

l!

i thought & typed the same thing - but LBT ate my post, so i'm doing a readers digest version.:cool:

*love blueberries - eat them almost daily while in season

*kat, there is one in every family like SIL - my SIL never wants to do stuff so stays at home by herself, which is FINE w/my mom!!:biggrin:

*congrats fanny!

*big day ebony!

*tap hope your funk is gone

i typed more but i can't remember S*&T right now. waiting on a new handyman, DH has a list 3 pages long & i hope i don't run him off.

he lost his corp job a yr ago & went back into handy work when he couldn't fine anything......took over his dad's business.

he sounds eager to work, apparently he use to ride horses/dirt bikes in our back property as a kid - anything is better than the unreliable guy i had be using. he called me this am and said i owed him $928. i asked for WHAT? he said for materials - had to let him know that i GAVE him the money for materials & to lay off the pipe....idiot.

happy monday!

Ok so by the time I got home - most everything was snumb!

TPG - crack me up - trust me first thing I did when I walked in the door was grab a Water from the fridge and my Vitamin B - (it was in before I even made it 1/2 way through the kitchen)

o-my. Im tight this morning. Eating a Jimmy Dean D Lites Turkey sausage something or other.

This thread is entirely crazy active. No way can I ever read back... so to everyone, hope your day is as great as mine is tight :biggrin:

I am glad that you had fun, but you are so going to regret drunk posting.:biggrin:

The nice thing about drunk posting is that, for every one person who will eventually regret it, there are about a dozen of us who are SO thankful for them. :biggrin::lol::cool:

On another note, GOOD LUCK, EBONY!!!!!

Good morning All. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off for pre-op testing. Then back home and it's pool time! Take care!

TPG

PJTP...Hi Everyone!:wub:

Interview is today at 4:30 EST - many thanks for the prayers and good wishes recieved so far...I'll mos def check in and let y'all know how it went.

Work has been slow and quiet - moving files around and preparing for the next season. Said goodbye to a long-term employee on Friday - she retired - and found out they are not going to replace her right away, so guess what? All of the other C&T's (Clerical & Technical) get to handle the phones and email that she used to do...:biggrin:

Leaving early to go to my interview around 3 pm - wanted to make sure I wouldn't be late! :biggrin:

Wogging program is going well - ran further today than any other day with DH and DDog - now we are only walking about 20% of the 1-mile route we usually walk. Once we get to the place where we're jogging the whole thing, we'll stretch out the distance and work up to 3 - 5 miles. I'm already looking for a race to run in late September or early October. May even do a November race - depends on weather...:cool:

Having a wonderful day so far, but lunch is going down verrrryyyy slowly - baked chicken, stuffing and green Beans. I seem to be tight...but then I think my TOM is coming...yuk!

Oh well - will check in after my interview. I :wub: all of y'all!

I got a new iPhone!

And a hot pink case for it. :cool:

Oh, hot pink! Love it. I am out of my contract next summer, and we also will have AT&T starting in Jan, I, want an iPhone. I love my Blackberry but I hear the iPhone is way better!

Sorry, hubby and I were over getting one of the gay neighbors drunk on our leftover mojitos. They, in turn, fixed us pork loin, corn on the cob, green onions (all done on the grill) and some fantastic potatoes. YUM!

Yummy!

Well it ended up being a nice dinner. The DD with the wierdo for a DH was our only one not to show up. He dislikes us all, so it is not a surprise.

Sorry she couldn't come over, that is probably just as hard on her as it is the two of you.

Other than that we had a great time. Missed my little granddaughter being there, she was with her Daddy for the weekend, and he refused to let her come home an hour and a half early. Another winner there!!

:biggrin:

Yep took my handyman to Home Depot and spent more $$$ but the addition is coming along nicely, and should be finished before too long. And to top it off here in a minute I am taking my handyman to bed!!! LOL

Spend money and then off to bed - hmm, I might have to try that!:biggrin:

We are both taking off Friday for the birth of our newest grandson. Providing she does not go into labor before then, they have her scheduled for c section at 7AM on Friday!!! YAY!!! My little Garrick will be here!

How exciting! I love babies!

I AM WORST godmom ever - took cakes and gift to her - opened and played for bit then her mom and i went drinkin and i am drunker than i have ever been in life.

O me gosh - i can't feel lips, stumbled out ofbar - never stunmbled before. i had 3 large mojitos at first restaurant then went to other bar and had 6 double tall malibu and diets - actualy only 4 - (drank em out of malibu and had to swith to parrot bay)

We were playing the video games at bar - LOL - I was shouting - told you so very competitive!

I have now been up for 32 and 1/2 hours hourrs - Help me! and dammit never watched my movie.

Have been flirting with yong hot friend boy toy on phone (texting) - the one who was in town.btwy - we're meeting in hawaii in february - got to lose me some more weight!

Drunk posting - nice! You are too funny! Glad you posted the "cure" for hangovers!

PJTP:

I love stories about STUPID!!

TPG

I can't believe they would think of charging him for cutting the watermelon - that is ridiculous! People are stupid!!!

How was the movie? DH really liked it. He and the boys watched it at work.

If you get a chance you should watch Gran Torino - it is a great movie!

Thanks for the joo joo, all! The offer came in at $368,000, which is only $500 below the previous offer, and they are not Keystart applicants (earn too much money to qualify for the 1st Homeowner grant) so I've accepted of course! Financial approval is due in only 3 weeks instead of the usual 6. If that comes through, settlement would be on 18th September, so 6 days before my birthday - how cool! *crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, anything crossable at all*

Yeah!

The nice thing about drunk posting is that, for every one person who will eventually regret it, there are about a dozen of us who are SO thankful for them. :wub::lol::wub:

On another note, GOOD LUCK, EBONY!!!!!

What she said!

We had a heck of a storm last night and they are supposed to continue through the rest of the week! It was one of the most amazing lightening storms I have ever seen! Of course we had high winds and then got another torrential (sp) rain, but I don't have to Water today, so that is nice. Doesn't look like it started any fires - which is a good thing!

DH has the day off, so we are heading out to one of the parks for a hike later this afternoon - no running, just hiking. I am also going to go dorm shopping with DD, if she gets her lazy fanny out of bed!

Hope you all have a great day!

Starting to line up contractors. If any of them look like KC's guys, I'm just gonna start breaking sh*t around here.

*note to self: go to Home Depot and buy a sledge hammer.

Starting to line up contractors. If any of them look like KC's guys, I'm just gonna start breaking sh*t around here.

*note to self: go to Home Depot and buy a sledge hammer.

:biggrin::lol::biggrin:

PJTP...

Couldn't resist...like Kat, I often take MY handyman to Home Depot to get supplies, watch him as he flexes those huge muscles doing exactly what I tell him to do, and then take him to the shower and to bed...again, doing exactly what I tell him to do...:biggrin:

Gotta love it that my DH is handy around the house...though he describes himself as a "rough carpenter"...roughneck, maybe...his "carpentry" has been getting better and better over the years because I encourage him to do things he's never tried before :cool:

Ebony ducks and runs...:biggrin:

Omg, I was reading this -- muscles... shower... BED... and I'm wondering, WTH? What aisle do you find THOSE on?

Then you went and burst my bubble. :biggrin:

Omg, I was reading this -- muscles... shower... BED... and I'm wondering, WTH? What aisle do you find THOSE on?

Then you went and burst my bubble. :biggrin:

Mine too! I was trying to figure out where her store was because my store didn't carry any of that!:biggrin:

Ebony-knock 'em dead!

Ok KC, I see that you are up. Do you have an Energizer battery pack keeping you going? I am tired just knowing how many hours you haven't slept.