Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Omg, buy her a mojito from me.

I'd be like, "Good thing there are nurses and doctors around so when I try to kill you, you might have a chance."

Make it two mojito's, and I second the response too!!

PJTP...Back again! :)

I wish Ebony lived nearby. We could have so much fun "wogging"!! :lol:

That WOULD be fun...maybe the next time I'm in your 'hood, we can do that...

I'd like to say it's better than it sounds, but these days I find that things I USED to like are kinda ick for me now. It's funny how I will eat something now that I haven't had since before banding, and I'll say to somebody, "Omg, WHY did I like this??" So yeah, I probably wouldn't like it as much as I used to when I was the human garbage disposal.

What is it with the changes in my tastebuds? Stuff I used to "live" on before being banded turns my stomach now - even if it will go down!

I had a bit of a panicked moment last night - had hamburgers for dinner and finished a whole cheeseburger - including the BUN! A couple of weeks ago that would have NOT been possible. Wonder if 'Jillian' is loosening now that I'm losing some of the pudge around my tummy? I'll watch it for a week or so, but if that continues to happen, back to the fill doc I go!

I am usually tight in the morning - Protein Shakes and sometimes Cereal are about all I can handle; lunchtime is okay for regular food, like a salad, but if I concentrate on eating the Protein (grilled chicken or some such) I don't get much of the 'salad' part in...

Seems lately at dinner I've been able to eat nearly anything...and that definately concerns me...:crying:

Been bouncing around 5 lbs or so, nothing too bad, but if this is the start of an upward trend, I'll be putting that crap in check ASAP. My support group meets next week - my first time back in two months due to travel and schedule conflicts. Can't wait to see their reaction to my recent losses - we are a good, supportive group.

I'm thinking about asking if I can co-lead the group - our leader lives about an hour away, and I'm already in the area because of work, so...we'll see what happens and I'll talk to her first. I don't want her to think I'm trying to kick her out, but she could start another group closer to home for her if they had me to help out with this one...

Off to company picnic / lunch indoors - don't know what I'll be able to eat, but we'll see...:frown:

Make it two mojito's, and I second the response too!!

What SHE said...:crying:

Wow...is he normally that much of an a-hole?.

nah - just a control freak & can't handle what his body is doing....w/no 'control'...

i'm getting her trashed & taking her home w/me so she can rest.....my hubby can take care of his nasty ass. oh how i would PAY to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning!

Lu~ you are a great friend! Men are such wusses when they have something wrong with them. She deserves a night out with the girls and a place to land and rest when all is done!

Kat~ The play sounds awesome!

KC~ you crack me up! You are lucky to have those boys! Go for the hardwood floors!

Ebony~ Glad to hear that the wogging is going so well for you! Good luck with the interview on Monday!

Beth~ Emails from Asshole - :crying::lol:

Heart~ Hope DD has a blast riding the pony today! I think they have some trail horses at Black Butte Ranch when you come to Oregon. Of course, I have my horse, but he is a dork!

PJTP: Put in a short run this morning and I am going to have lunch with my mom and dad this afternoon. They are both heading into town, so I will drag the kids along with me. It is supposed to be 100 today - argh! Too hot! Just trying to stay cool.

PJTP...Back from the indoor picnic...

Don't think I need to worry about my band for now...I ate 1/2 of a hot dog, three bites of Pasta salad, and one bite of watermelon, and then slimed up about a third of that...

When will I learn that bread is NOT my friend?:crying:

Oh well...my tummy has calmed back down, so I'll be taking it easy the rest of the day, food-wise. DD made me some sugar-free Jello, so that might be dinner! :frown:

Ack my whole post deleted.. i hate that!!

okay round two:

Heartfire, anytime. I've met peeps on here before and it has always been a nice time. :crying:

Glou, check out the person's profile and do a search on some of their older posts. Do one that looks like they've replied in alot. Likely someone has "quoted" them specifically. Look at the top of the quote where it says, Originally quoted by: or something like that. It will say their old name.... GL!

Note to self: Do NOT choose a movie on Thursday night and expect it to be showing at the same times on Friday! :crying:

Went all the way to the movie theater to see Orphan (last night showed a 2pm showing) and the first one they have TODAY is 4:20. BUGGER!!

So... I hadda go buy mojitos instead. :frown:

ok gross pjtp - i'm texting w/my friend; she slept at the hospital and is just worn out. DH is being a bit shitty to her - taking out being sick on her....she's just dealing ***reason i'm dragging her for mojitos later on***

anyway he's got bathroom issues lets just say - and as she was cleaning him up this morning , he told her she needed to brush her teeth. she's like F U i just cleaned your nasty ass and you are commenting on my breath and i don't know the last time i had a shower???

I know this was horrible for her, but in his defense the meds that he has been put on will make people say and do things they normally wouldn't do. She will enjoy the Mojitos

I'd be like, "Good thing there are nurses and doctors around so when I try to kill you, you might have a chance."

Are we related?:crying: I would so say that!

Allright girls - have a mojito for me. **or maybe 4 or 5** :crying:

Oh - and guess who took ice cold Water to the hotties - taking a break on her lawn. :frown:

Glou - sorry - thought I would look a little conspicuous with a camera.

Allright girls - have a mojito for me. **or maybe 4 or 5** :crying:

Oh - and guess who took ice cold Water to the hotties - taking a break on her lawn. :frown:

Glou - sorry - thought I would look a little conspicuous with a camera.

Man - I would love to be you! Sweaty hotties on the lawn drinking ice cold water - mmm! You could pretend like you were taking pictures of the flowers or something and then they are accidently in the picture. Sneaky!

Note to self: Do NOT choose a movie on Thursday night and expect it to be showing at the same times on Friday! :crying:

Went all the way to the movie theater to see Orphan (last night showed a 2pm showing) and the first one they have TODAY is 4:20. BUGGER!!

So... I hadda go buy mojitos instead. :frown:

DD went to see Orphan last night and absolutely loved it. She said it has a good twist. It must be good, she usually calls things at the beginning of the movie and is right. She said she didn't even see it coming.

You would be amazed at the number of parents that try to control everything that their children do. They come in expecting us to change grades, etc. I have now been hearing that they are actually calling the colleges and talking to profs! OMG, I could not even imagine doing that! Guess it would make a for a good laugh for the prof and more incentive to give the kid the grade they get!!! So, I can believe that she called the recruiter and asked to let him out. Parents are crazy sometimes!

This is from 11 pages back -- I am working on catching up.... When I was Accounting Mgr and HR at my company (currently not working) I got a phone call from a dad about his son's resume. I made a note and when it came in I filed it immediately. If the son cannot take enough responsibility to send out his own resumes (and he's a senior in college) he is going to have some trouble at work on his own!!

Ok,I have never had a mojito! What goes in it? I have heard you all talk about them too much. They must be good!