Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

but put something electronic (non-medical use) in my hands and it breaks or refuses to work properly in T-10 sec.!

really refraining from comment KC - battery objects work OK???:tt2::thumbup::):tt2::skep::)

Slim - what region of the country are you in? I should overnight you some of my Soups.< p>

KC-you are so sweet to even think of that.:thumbup: I just was in complete denial about what was going to happen with my mouth. I feel much better than I did, but chewing is still a chore. I appreciate the thought though. When I get these suckers tightened in 6 weeks, I might take you up on that.:skep:

and who won?!? (my money's on chocolate!)

Yea, it won in my house. I went to the store and got shortbread choc. covered Cookies. Came home and had cookies and milk. (still licking choc. off fingers.)

That's as bad as my ex hubby. burning leaves and squirts the burning pile with Gas! Poof no eyebrows or gotee!:thumbup:

That had to of been a sight! :skep:

Yes it was. I was quite amused. Then I told him how stupid he was! That he deserved to get burnt! Then he went across the street to his parents house to get sympathy from his mom since I didn't give him any.

really refraining from comment KC - battery objects work OK???:tt2::thumbup::):tt2::skep::)

:tt2::lol::tt2::lol::lol:You are so bad!

Oh my word - I just choked on my dinner thank you very much!!!! I would expect something like that from PLAIN - not you!

ELECTRONICS AND ME JUST AREN'T FRIENDS!

By the way here is my cutest dog ever Sadie: (25 lbs but thinks she's 100 lbs)

post-235052-13813138590088_thumb.jpg

Took a sip of Water, read post and sprayed everywhere! Oh well, the computer screen need a good dusting anyway!

KC ~ super cute pup! The little ones always have big dog attitudes!

Slim..I don't know if you can do rice or not, but my DD's favorite meal after getting her braces and the tightening was chicken broccoli casserole. She ate the heck out of it. It makes a lot

2 c. instant rice

2 c. fresh broccoli (you can use frozen if you want)

2 cups diced cooked chicken

1 can cream of mush. Soup

1 can cream of chick soup

2 cans milk.

3 tbls. butter

garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. (sometimes I would add a little oregano to it.)

shredded mixed cheese (optional)

spray a large baking pan with non stick spray. Mix all ingredients except cheese right in the pan. Bake on 350 for about 35-45 min.(until broc. and rice is done) Top with as much cheese as you want. Put back in oven until cheese bubbles and lightly browns. I usually turn the oven up at this point to 400

I hope you enjoy.

7_13_16.gif 7_4_17.gif

I had a golden named red growing up - he was the best!

Sadie is an odd mix - she was the runt of a litter of 7 pups. Mom was a 11 lb rat terrier (pure bred apparently waiting to be bred) but their other dog got to her first - a 49 lb boxer beagle mix. (Tried to tell them they shouldn't have multiple un-fixed dogs - just stupid!)

But Sadie is my precious girl - a hilarious mix of all 3 breeds.

Thanks for the recipe G4E. I haven't tried rice since my fill.

KC, Luluc-you both have cute doggies.

Oh my word - I just choked on my dinner thank you very much!!!! I would expect something like that from PLAIN - not you!

ELECTRONICS AND ME JUST AREN'T FRIENDS!

By the way here is my cutest dog ever Sadie: (25 lbs but thinks she's 100 lbs)

PS, KC...you should definitely expect it from Lulu from now on!!!

Sadie's adorable! I was at a traffic light behind an SUV with a doberman in the back. Weirdly enough, it looked really sweet!

Luluc - Red might have to come home with me for a little while - I've been missing a big dog!

The dog I fostered was only 45lbs.

The last big dog I had was a (no joke) 19 year old completely blind golden I found wandering in the middle of an intersection - stopped my car dead in the middle of the street and worked for 20 min to get him into my car - kept him for the weekend until I found his owners - his name was Marley. He was probably 75 lbs.

I'd let Red follow me around - I'm sure the cats would LOVE it!

PJTP...Busy weekend, y'all! Lots of posts to catch up on...I'm not even gonna try to quote them all!:)

Ebony. I am glad you love your little new car. Have fun with it, BUT........waiting for it..........why white?

She (Nia - the car - means "purpose") fit my needs and my budget. My old car was Red - I've owned two blue cars, two red, and one brown. Really chose her based on price and features (very simple car), not so much color this time. Remembered after I got home that DH's truck (full-size Suburban) is also white...wonder if there's a message in that? :skep:

I love Celestial Teas also. I have 1 corner cupboard that on 1 shelf I have over 10 different types of teas. My favorite is BlueBerry. I love my hot teas especially in the winter. LOL When I first moved here, they really didn't know what hot tea was other than to make ice tea with. I got a lot of "You mean to tell me you actually drink it hot?" "That just aint natural."

What's unnatural about hot tea? Heck, that's what I LIVE on in the winter...don't really like coffee, and Celestial Seasonings makes the absolute BEST!:tt2: My mom got me started on Red Zinger - every time I drink it, I think of her and miss her even more...:tt2:

* TPG found PG - wow that was fast.....glad your satellite has been reinstated

Now that would be an interaction I'd pay money to see - my money's on TPG, by the way...

Lu, I found PG my first day on forum. Then I found HH and a few others. Interesting. My sister always says I'm flypaper for freaks but I don't know if that applies in this case.

ROFLMBO...

To all you PJTP folks: I hope you can all sleep, eat, drink, chew, get out of pain, etc. Glou, wow, what excitement...blood and trauma...Happy Friday to you!

TTFN,

TPG

What she said...oops - I just remembered, all those posts ago - everyone seems to be having a great weekend! TPG - I'm SO glad you joined us - you are terrifically funny and witty. Nice to have you here!:tt2:

To our other new family members - welcome! I'm typing this having been up and moving since 6 am this morning, so I'm a little punchy right now. Combine a tight band with a type II diabetic who can't eat much until 6 pm and things get a little loopy! :thumbup:

Saw the new Harry Potter today - LOVED it! Now gotta read the final book and wait anxiously for the last movie...also saw "G-Force" in 3D - terrific fun, and the kids in the theatre were actually pretty well behaved (except for my DH, but that's another story).

Weekend was fun - busy, but fun - started jogging / walking this weekend. DDog thinks I'm nuts, but keeps up with me anyway. First day was great, next couple of days not quite as much fun. I feel the shake in my belly now versus my butt - I think that's progress!:)

Heading for bed now - gotta get up early again to do my run/walk and then go to work. Hopefully this week I'll hear about a new job!

Sleep well, everyone, and have a terrific night! :tt2:

PJTP: Made the brownies :thumbup:. Ate a brownie. Turned on large fan to spread brownie smell to all of you, far and near.

And, the mere thought of going up against PG...well, I'm a God-fearing gal but she makes me wanna act downright un-Christian. My slap reflex just itches to reach out and WHAP! I feel that if you ARE a Christian we should all know it from your acts and deeds - not rants and crazy, looooong threads. Scary, very scary. However, I'd mop up the floor with her and you can be sure she wouldn't get any of my brownies!:skep:

TTFN,

TPG