Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Sick, you need to visit KC; apparently she knows where the men are! Do not visit her at the hospital though - the local rumble knives and gun club membership is NOT the type you need to meet.

ROFL - I know, right?!? And one of my gf's live in Olathe! Tho she might know doctors!

DH read some of the posts. His suggestion: we buy a camper van, and from Oct-April we travel in the lower/southern states. We set up a clean sweep/home repair service booking appointments in advance. Then we travel to your homes, you let us park in your driveway, plug in for services, and feed us, and we do the work. If it's a place where only one of our services is required, the other gets time off, but really, how likely is it that someone would want a cleaning service but not also have a need for a handyman to paint a room, or rewire a room, or install new kitchen cabinets, or fix a toilet, etc?

There's potential here....

There HUGE potential there!! I could use a little handyman work and of course, your gardening services! I bought my house 2 years ago from a landscape architect so you could have all kinds of fun looking at (and tending) all the plants + trees!

Happy Birthday Heartfire!:):party:

chocolate.....:thumbup: Oh...Sorry. chocolate is evil!:skep:

GASP don't you say that! (tho it's true)

:skep: Too funny! My DH is that way, always thinking about other things and not about what he is doing!

So he decides to make mac & cheese for DD and I when we were sick a few years back. We hear pots and pans clanging in the kitchen and then a very loud yell and more banging pots. She and I start laughing because we figure he did something silly (this happens often). He decided to hold the strainer in his hand, picture hand under the strainer, over the sink, and then pouring boiling Water and noddles into it. Oh yeah, he did it!:):lol:

PS: He was not hurt, got cold water on the hand immediately - so no worries.

:):lol:I can see it! That is DH and DS! When DS burned his hand, he dropped the pot he was using and came running into the master bathroom. He turned on the cold water (smart kid sometimes) and yelled that he needed a bandaid. I asked did he cut himself. No answer. I asked if he fell (he does this a lot). No answer. Finally he admitted to burning himself. I went into the kitchen where the pot was on the stove, but the contents were on the floor. DH was sitting at the computer blissfully unaware of anything going on.:thumbup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEART.13_10_14.gif 13_10_13.gif 13_10_3.gif I don't know how I missed it.

- could be a fragrant bouquet in a vase - or you could sell it at the farmers market.

Sell to some young ignorant teens who think thay are buying some whacky tabbacy!:thumbup:

:skep: Too funny! My DH is that way, always thinking about other things and not about what he is doing!

So he decides to make mac & cheese for DD and I when we were sick a few years back. We hear pots and pans clanging in the kitchen and then a very loud yell and more banging pots. She and I start laughing because we figure he did something silly (this happens often). He decided to hold the strainer in his hand, picture hand under the strainer, over the sink, and then pouring boiling Water and noddles into it. Oh yeah, he did it!:):lol:

PS: He was not hurt, got cold water on the hand immediately - so no worries.

That's as bad as my ex hubby. burning leaves and squirts the burning pile with Gas! Poof no eyebrows or gotee!:)

I am so frustrated - I can't find the tv remote anywhere - and no its not laziness - the whole stupid system is set up on that remote - i can't even change channels. Uugghhhh!

so of course now I have chocolate on the mind (hhmmm i wonder why) - and Im eating out of frustration! must breathe!

I told you...chocolate is evil! It sinks its hook into you before you have a chance to fight. Can you tell I have had a "fight" with chocolate recently?

I told you...chocolate is evil! It sinks its hook into you before you have a chance to fight. Can you tell I have had a "fight" with chocolate recently?

and who won?!? (my money's on chocolate!)

:skep::lol:I can see it! That is DH and DS! When DS burned his hand, he dropped the pot he was using and came running into the master bathroom. He turned on the cold Water (smart kid sometimes) and yelled that he needed a bandaid. I asked did he cut himself. No answer. I asked if he fell (he does this a lot). No answer. Finally he admitted to burning himself. I went into the kitchen where the pot was on the stove, but the contents were on the floor. DH was sitting at the computer blissfully unaware of anything going on.:thumbup:

Sounds like our house. DH is usually the one having all the accidents though!

That's as bad as my ex hubby. burning leaves and squirts the burning pile with Gas! Poof no eyebrows or gotee!:)

That had to of been a sight! :)

As you are licking the chocolate from your fingers? Yeah! It is evil stuff, one bite and it is over, just can't stop wanting more!!

* taps, i'll take you up on the "offer".

i even have the electrical output - my parents have a winnebago that they travel & visit me w/ & park on our ranch. i have a list of "stuff" for your hubby, he'll likely have a 115lb lab follow him around as his buddy for your time here.....starts on list.

* oregano - anything italian & greek.. i like chicken rolls.....flatten out chicken breast, in the middle lots of oregano & feta cheese. roll it up & bake.....it's also great in greek salad & any red sauce.

if over flowing - throw some in a jar w/water like wildflowers & enjoy the smell if you can't use just right away.

* ktork, brandy~ here is also in oregon:)

* chocolate - i'm such a savory chick; can walk away from the sweets - but cheese & salty chips are SUCH a downfall. STILL:ohmy:

* KC, i'm married to an Engineer/gadget whore. he actually made a manual (glouc) on how to work everything in our media rm, when he's traveling. pictures & all - ask SNT...LOL because i would call him on how to change a channel or fix the volume - how does the tivo work w/out turning off the security cameras????

* back on bandwagon tomorrow; i will say eating has never been more enjoyable than these last 2 days; those 11lbs are DEF back on the ASS *(see chicken thread)*

and who won?!? (my money's on chocolate!)

**looking over shoulder while licking fingers**How'd you know that?

As you are licking the chocolate from your fingers? Yeah! It is evil stuff, one bite and it is over, just can't stop wanting more!!

That is me. It doesn't help that I am having difficulty chewing lately. The chocolate just melts on the tongue. Thankfully, I don't have any here (anymore).

* back on bandwagon tomorrow; i will say eating has never been more enjoyable than these last 2 days; those 11lbs are DEF back on the ASS *(see chicken thread)*

:thumbup::lol:I cracked up when I read that earlier today.

:thumbup::lol:I cracked up when I read that earlier today.

LOL - :skep: just saw your post on the food thread - have you tried making a pot of lentils??? i swear you'll love it, ask taps:wink2:

******FORGOT on previous post ..... happy bday heartfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******

omg - lulu - I need your husband here - my set up is a joke - my father tried to set it up for me using a diagram from the techy guy who sold it all to me. Needless to say I get a message everytime I turn the tv on - saying something about the wrong input being used - please change. (it's been 2 years!)

Give me guts hanging out, hearts stopped beating, brains bulging out any day - but put something electronic (non-medical use) in my hands and it breaks or refuses to work properly in T-10 sec.

Update - found the remote finally - got put away with clean laundry - another reason not to clean!

LOL - :thumbup: just saw your post on the food thread - have you tried making a pot of lentils??? i swear you'll love it, ask taps:wink2:

I hadn't even thought about making lentils! Thank you so much for mentioning that. I will be having food for dinner!

Slim - what region of the country are you in? I should overnight you some of my Soups.< /p>

My mom just sent me a recipe for a white gazpacho using cauliflower - not usually a fan but it sounds good here.

Update - found the remote finally - got put away with clean laundry - another reason not to clean!

:thumbup::lol:At least it wasn't in the fridge! DH did that once. He watches 2 or three shows at once so he has to have his remote to flip back and forth. He searched for an hour! I happened to go into the fridge to start dinner and there it was!:skep: