Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Morning (almost afternoon)! You guys had me looking crazier than normal laughing at my work computer! KC, I agree with Beth, you fit in very well around here! I am so glad to come on here and actually have something to read. Plain, I hate to admit it, but...you've been missed. Hopefully no one heard me say that.

Ebony-cyber (((((hugs))))).

SNT-stop being a stranger! I don't Facebook, so I miss yall when you disappear like that.

Awesome attitude, Ebony. And I think you had a great idea in contacting the BB and asking them to hold off.

Gawd, what is it with some people???

Tell you what: Tomorrow, put on that white power suit to go along with your warrior mentality and set the place on fire with your upbeat attitude and think nothing but good thoughts about who you are, what you are, and what they are tossing away. :)

Cyber hugs and MUCH love to you.

Sounds like a plan...white power suit on agenda for tomorrow - check! :)

winter yet????

Having a hot one today, Lu? :)

winter yet????

As much as I hate my extremely high power bill because of the heat, I am not ready for winter just yet.

I'm excited b/c the next couple of days are supposed to be gorgeous!.

Lulu - glad you like the work stories, if I get to come to texas I have many more that probably shouldn't be shared online.

glad to have tonight off especially since in the last 3 days I've averaged 2-4 hrs sleep/day and then today only got 1hr before i had to be back at the hospital for several mtg's.

nervous because I have to give a lecture on saturday that

1) i don't feel prepared for fully

2) the audience is 99% physicians

spending all day tomorrow preparing after my morning walk

You will do great!:)

*Lu, 105 on my front porch right now. It's nearly 3:30PM here. We'll see what it gets too. Not happy!

And yeah, on the 17 year old. Apparently he had history. He had an open heart surgery scar the length of his chest.

*Slim, I'm ready for Fall.

*KC, I agree with Beth and Slim, you fit in VERY well here! And Plain has a new friend to play with! LOL!

*Ebony, I love your attitude! You are such a strong person. I truly admire you!

*G4e, I agree with Glouc about wanting to do stuff as soon as I'm told I can't! SOOOOOO bad! I hope your tire is fixed soon! How are you feeling today? Were you able to ice up well yesterday and get in a better place?

BBL!

I'm excited b/c the next couple of days are supposed to be gorgeous!.

Lulu - glad you like the work stories, if I get to come to texas I have many more that probably shouldn't be shared online.

glad to have tonight off especially since in the last 3 days I've averaged 2-4 hrs sleep/day and then today only got 1hr before i had to be back at the hospital for several mtg's.

I agree, you'll do great!

Now, go get some sleep!!! :)

Don't you love how the higher ups schedule meetings respecting the hours of the night workers? Don't you wish you could schedule a meeting at, say, 0300, and see how THEY like it?

*Lu, 105 on my front porch right now. It's nearly 3:30PM here. We'll see what it gets too. Not happy!

Lu's right, it's officially summer here in Texas. I saw a road worker catch on fire today. It's that hot.

Plain has a new friend to play with! LOL!

Yay! I only have a short grace period until she's as disgusted and creeped out by me as the rest of you are!!

*Lu, 105 on my front porch right now. It's nearly 3:30PM here. We'll see what it gets too. Not happy!!

UGH - it's 6'ish here and 109, had a third AC unit installed today (had to shut the WHOLE 2 other ones while in process) - so the house is a lovely 90 something. DH got pissed and went up to costco and bought 4 industrial stand alone fans.

he has to sleep in a cave (reason for 3rd ac unit) - so starting to get some relief.

KC - i don't know how you manage on that little sleep, caffine IV drip?

Lu's right, it's officially summer here in Texas. I saw a road worker catch on fire today. It's that hot.

Sounds like hell to me - appropriate for you I'd say!

Lulu - I don't know how I do it either - I keep saying it's some sort of illness.

Lulu - I don't know how I do it either - I keep saying it's some sort of illness.

Can I catch it? Do I need to come to KC to get it? I act older than my mom on most days. I am usually in bed by 8:30. I wanted to go to bed at 7 tonight, but I know that my family won't let me sleep.< /p>

You'd be welcome in KC anytime - but you don't want this crap. I really want to go to bed right now too - but since my body is so used to little sleep - I would probably be back up by midnight. So I must keep myself awake for a couple more hours :)

That is such an awful feeling. I worked 3rd shift just long enough for my body to get used to it. When it was time to go back to my regular schedule, I was screwed up. I would be wide awake at 3 when I knew I had to be up for work at 5. That was a bad few weeks. Now, I am up at 5 no matter what. I will get up, have my coffee, then go back to bed (on my off days).

It helps if you tip well. Also, putting the money in my front pocket and asking the server girl to get it herself works pretty good. *Note - all server girls in plain's sarcastic humor are aged 18 years or older

Yeah, you better qualify that, son!

Well that explains why people thought you had a large member - it's ok though Plain - I hear not everybody thinks size matters. Thanks for the tip though! :)

ROFL, good one! Only Plain thinks Plain has a large member, KC!

Thanks for the welcome backs, Slim and Heartfire! :)

KC - you can also come to my workplace. We're having construction done and a gf said this painter was staring at me. I seriously have no idea what's going on with my mojo; it's humorous to me really. (shut up, Lulu) My chiropractor says she adjusted the top bone of my neck which turned on my mojo. Silly!