Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

If she knows----try to use it to your advantage, and say things without having to "say" them......and while you are at it....lay it on thick Baby!!!

If she knows----try to use it to your advantage, and say things without having to "say" them......and while you are at it....lay it on thick Baby!!!

Yeah, I did last night (I guess actually it was early this morning)... I'm sure I'll be getting a phone call or e-mail. :bored:

Good luck, Beth! I know I would get lectures daily if mine ever read my blog. :bored: As it is I feel weird that friends read it!

And good morning everyone!

PJTP...Good morning! :bored:

I posted this on Facebook, but thought I'd share here as well - I'm wearing all white today and feeling my Mom's influence all around me. She was a nurse for over 30 years, and some of my favorite memories of her are helping her get ready for work in the morning with her white uniform and that starched white hat...I feel powerful and strong today - watch out world!

Thanks, y'all. Did I mention that I carried a 3.84 GPA and made the Dean's List more than once while she questions my dedication? :thumbup:

I'm stunned...I think you're awesome, and your GPA speaks LOUDLY that you KNOW what you're doing!

Yes, I'm still ticked. I guess it's time for a conversation.

Have the conversation, but don't feel bad if nothing changes...get it off your chest - how you are feeling - but let that be the reason you have the conversation. If you're not expecting her to change, it will be a big benefit if she does, and no disappointment if she doesn't...

And I SO regret that she knows about my blog. Crap, now I feel stifled.

You are a grown-a** woman - you can have a blog if you darn well please, and you can write anything you want to. If she's ready to read it, then she should be ready for what she sees...

I agree wholeheartedly...let it all out!

Yeah, I did last night (I guess actually it was early this morning)... I'm sure I'll be getting a phone call or e-mail. :tongue2:

Okay, so now she knows how you feel - all cards on the table...you don't need the added stress of holding things in. You've got enough to deal with. If she can't handle it, too bad, so sad...yep, I sound hard this morning, but that's how I'm feeling right now. I think sometimes we give people TOO MUCH slack and they take that as an invitation to walk all over us and stomp on our hearts, dreams and ambitions while they are at it.

Today, I'm feeling quite combative (can ya tell?) and I'm not letting ANYONE dampen my good mood.

Case in point...yesterday I edited some information in our main database on the instruction of da big boss (DBB). I email DBB yesterday to let him know it was done and what I did, and he started a back-and-forth conversation - SIX EMAILS WORTH - about what I changed and why. I explained it, I explained it again, and then I finally said I would NEVER do it again...he is still going back and forth about why the records were edited. The only thing I did was add a description of what type of scholarship a candidate recieved...they were just WORDS for gosh sake...

I just don't understand why it had to turn into a big deal...now I'm sure he'll be over here at some point this morning, and I'll try ONE MORE TIME to tell him what I did, and then SHOW him what I did, and then I'm DONE.

That's what I get for trying to do a COMPLETE job...anyway...hopefully I'll be outa here soon and I won't have to deal with this particular attitude any more.

And it's NOT going to dampen my spirits...the SUN is out and coming through my window, and I'm gonna have an AWESOME day!:scared2:

OK Ebony, I pray you hear from the other job no later than tomorrow. Keep your head held high and don't let DBB get on your nerves. Stay calm, cool and collected. Then when he turns his back stick out your tongue and laugh!:bored:

off current topic - random ptjp: lapband member contest???? sorry mods/alex, i find it pretty tacky - sorry, realize might be unpopular but really.... get points for disclosing more infomation about yourself???

off current topic - random ptjp: lapband member contest???? sorry mods/alex, i find it pretty tacky - sorry, realize might be unpopular but really.... get points for disclosing more infomation about yourself???

Wait, WHAT?? Guess I gotta go find that one! :bored:

Wait, WHAT?? Guess I gotta go find that one! :bored:

i got an email on it this am.

point system - how many posts you make, do you have a complete profile, have you posted before/after, did you do a review on your surgeon.....etc, etc

i just find it in extremely poor taste, IPOD is the Prize:(

i got an email on it this am.

point system - how many posts you make, do you have a complete profile, have you posted before/after, did you do a review on your surgeon.....etc, etc

i just find it in extremely poor taste, IPOD is the Prize:(

Never got an e-mail, but I did find the post. Yeah, kinda strange...

What??:bored::blink:

I guess I am missing something.......

I have been in and out quickly for a couple of weeks, we have dealt with a couple of deaths, and my DH and I escaped town for a long weekend and went to the Grand Canyon. So I have not been reading in the mod forum or anywhere for that matter.

I got the same email, I knew nothing about it before now either! I have no idea of the reason or purpose behind it.

I have no plans to change my posting habits. And do find it a bit disconcerting that anyone is watching it closer than I am myself!!

Today is my late day to work. The office is closed, and I just check my labs, and deal with my own things. Got the laundry done last night, finished it up this morning, then managed to get the house cleaned today, so I can do the family from out of town thing this weekend, and relax a bit I hope!

Love the attitude Ebony!!!

Sorry to hear about the deaths, Kat817. I am glad that you and DH were able to get some time to yourselves though.

I didn't get the email about the contest, but I have already provided all of the information that I am willing to share in such a forum, so I won't be changing anything in my profile.