Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

omg taps this made me laugh over my coffee!!! especially the etc....LOLLOL

right now my grey is at the temples - i'd like to think that if it came in nice i'd give in and let it go....but i doubt it.

slim - whats for diner ????:)

Not even Beans.:mellow: I am currently eating half of a cucumber with some cheese cubes. DH decided he was going to cook, but I just happened to not have the one thing he can cook. He asked me if I did that on purpose. I admitted it. I made SURE that there was nothing here to cook.:thumbup:

Atta girl, slim.

Next I'd tell him if he wants to reconnect with mommy dearest, he ought to go over there and have tv dinners with her.

His reconnecting with her does NOT have to include you. He can do it without you at HER house.

Pre cancer I had long, very straight, fairly light blonde hair. When it grew back in it was darker, much coarser, and some is curly to the point of being frizzy, and yet other locks, are much straigher. It has been a challenge ever since! I lost probably 50% of my hair post banding, seriously! And I did all the Protein, the Vitamins, and ate a healthy diet, but lost it anyway. It however grew in same as before....rather confused!!!!

My hair is light brown/dark blonde, with lots of natural variations in it, so while I can occasionally see what I think is a gray hair, it blends so is not noticable.

DH is the only one out of he and his siblongs who was not gray in their 20's. He is almost 50, and his hair is beginning to have gray, and his beard is about 50/50. He has a full head of hair tho, while his brother who was always the long hair hippie, lost his early, and now bics his head regularly! His oldest sister is white headed, and dyes it really light blonde (which is still a darker color than her own!!!!) And his other sister went gray---not white, and she lets it be natural. It has a tendency to yellow. When it was whiter, it was kinda pretty, but where I lost my hair post banding, she lost some, but her hair went yellow-----pretty strange! Her bangs area has never changed, it continues to be a yellow gray.

It still throws me to run into old friends, and see them all gray headed, it is like WTH happened???!!! How did they get old without me!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

I wanna put something on to cook, and be ready for an easy dinner------------anyone have any ideas???

Kat

I'm starting get a few stray grays and it's driving me crazy. What drives me even crazier is that my DD and I seem to be the only people who can see them. My DH, DS and friends are all blind to the gray and tell me I'm just crazy. I'm conflicted about coloring. I like the color of my natural hair and I haven't seen a color chemical that can match it. I think I'll have to cave and see if I can get them to try and match the color as much as possible 'cause the stray grays are driving me crazy.

My gray tends to stick out, literally. They are wild and won't be tamed by anything. I put in fairly light highlights to cover the gray. That way if they catch the light, you can't tell if it is gray or a highlight.

My gray tends to stick out, literally. They are wild and won't be tamed by anything. .

same here - my grey is corse, nothing like my normal textured hair. i'm a triple process person, one step to cover the grey, then a set of highlights & set of lowlights. i probably spend too much on my hair - but that's my little vice:) DH has been going grey since he was 30. i like it - he'll never lose it, but it gets a bit more grey each yr...he blames me:)

kat - i threw chicken in a crockpot (mexican style - recp i got here) cause i knew i wanted to lay out by the pool all day & read.....it's GORGEOUS out; but the pool is COLD!

I'm starting get a few stray grays and it's driving me crazy. What drives me even crazier is that my DD and I seem to be the only people who can see them. My DH, DS and friends are all blind to the gray and tell me I'm just crazy. I'm conflicted about coloring. I like the color of my natural hair and I haven't seen a color chemical that can match it. I think I'll have to cave and see if I can get them to try and match the color as much as possible 'cause the stray grays are driving me crazy.

Just make sure they don't go too dark. Dark over dark over time gets REALLY dark quickly!!

My gray tends to stick out, literally. They are wild and won't be tamed by anything. I put in fairly light highlights to cover the gray. That way if they catch the light, you can't tell if it is gray or a highlight.

A woman at work does henna coloring on hers so it just looks like light brown highlights against her almost black hair.

My parents have very little and they're late 60's. I found one in my younger brother's hair; it was a lot of fun! He's always been naturally slender so I like having the good teeth and no grays! a025.gif

DH has one gray in his beard. He has none on his head. Instead, he is going bald. He has been going bald since his late twenties. He was in denial. He kept saying that the barber was messing up his hair line (instead of realizing that his hair line was receding). Now there is no doubt about the half moon shape across the top of his head. He shaves it everyweek in hopes of no one knowing he is bald.

Ok, on a different note. Apparently, DH doesn't understand that I didn't cook so that his mom couldn't mooch my food. He seems to think it was because I had an adjustment this week. He is still in denial.

A woman at work does henna coloring on hers so it just looks like light brown highlights against her almost black hair.< /div>

I tried that, but it made my gray stand out even more because they are only around my temples and the very edge of my hair. I figure DH and his family is the cause of my new gray hair. His mother called just to be sure I didn't go ahead and cook. hmph!:)

Ok, on a different note. Apparently, DH doesn't understand that I didn't cook so that his mom couldn't mooch my food. He seems to think it was because I had an adjustment this week. He is still in denial.

So... set him straight. "No, dearest, it's because of your mama." :)

Hi guys I'm tired I'm going in to work tonight my 3rd 12hr shift in a row..yuck

So you're on 3, off 4? That would rock!

As for the evil MIL, well, I am with Beth. I would have kicked her to the curb in a hurry. My first husband was the biggest mama's boy ever, it drove me nuts.

That's what is funny. Before she moved near us, he has NEVER acted like a mama's boy. He would talk about how he didn't understand how his own mother takes no interest in her grandson. They have argued so many times over her lack of any type of interest in our everyday life. That's why I don't understand what her nearness has done to him.:confused:

No I'm back tues for another 12..they opened a new unit and they haven't hired any staff for it so everyone is working extra shift to cover that unit..o well more money more bags and shoes for me..ha ha

That's what is funny. Before she moved near us, he has NEVER acted like a mama's boy. He would talk about how he didn't understand how his own mother takes no interest in her grandson. They have argued so many times over her lack of any type of interest in our everyday life. That's why I don't understand what her nearness has done to him.:confused:

It's the draw to the dark side. :)