Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i just asked hubby if he knew what an eiffel tower was, and his eyes got big.....forced me to look up the urban dictionary.

he just got a hell NO from me.

leverage...love the show

Isn't it good? For those that haven't watched, I stumbled upon a rerun of the season opener. The basic premise is that a band of 4 thieves and Timothy Hutton make this huge score and are set for life. They like working together so they con/rip off "bad guys" to kind of right the wrongs. I guess it's a modern version of Robin Hood. Not sure which channel it's on but it's on a cable station like TNT or USA.

Plain, your new avatar is kind of freaking me out.

I am glad I wasn't the first one to say it.:wink2:

I've never used or seen one before, but I was told that you put a salt Water solution into this Nettie pot and some how pour it into your nose. It is supposed to clear the nasal passages. I had been told to get one because I have sinus issues. Just the thought of pouring any liquid up my nose ...**shudders**

my nose doc gave me a rubber bulb that i use to wash out my nose and sinuses. i use warm water, salt and baking soda. after i had a uppp and then another sinus surgery i had to wash the blood out of my nose daily this way. he told me to do this any time my sinuses get congested also. you just fill the bulb with the solution, lean over the sink and squeeze. then tilt your head to the side for a moment then turn back. great for washing out the snot, and shortens the infection.

after you might want to touch your toes to allow the water to drain back out.

If I could touch my toes, I wouldn't have needed a lap-band. ;)

Not necessarily. I can touch my toes and have been able to even when quite fat. I'm just flexible that way, I guess. :laugh:

If I could touch my toes, I wouldn't have needed a lap-band. :laugh:

I can touch my knees. Do you think that counts?;)

Not necessarily. I can touch my toes and have been able to even when quite fat. I'm just flexible that way, I guess. :laugh:

Lucky! I can't even SEE my feet. ;)

Lucky! I can't even SEE my feet. :laugh:

I didn't say I was looking at my feet at the time. ;)