Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

gone 4 ever - We are here for you! {{{hugs}}}

PJTP: I get my first fill today. :tongue2:

Yeah! Call me and let me know how it goes! I will send a PM with my office number. :huh2:

G4E, good luck with dd and dgd moving in. That can be rough because by now, you are all set in your own ways and have your own routines. Merging the two can be tough. Sending hugs your way.

Beth, good luck on your fill today.

SMS, I am so jealous of you. I am in Florida too, but no where near bikini ready yet. Hopefully by Christmas 2009 I will be though, and then maybe I will join you on the beach!!

Thank you Beth, CC and Susan. I will definitely need them! I found out a little while ago that she is going to start moving in today after work instead of tomorrow when she is off. She wants to call the police and have them there when she gets her stuff tomorrow. That way he won't pull any crap. He has a warrant out for him, I don't know why they don't just go ahead and pick him up! All the police around here knows where he lives. But then on the flip side maybe this is God's way of getting my DD and me closer. I am very close to my other 2 DD's. Just not as close to her. Then maybe I will be a better influence on her than when she was a child. I can't undo things from the past but I can help her understand more. She sees more having her own DD and a jerk for the worse half. I think that is how I am going to look at it. God and his mysterious ways.

g4e, first of all ALL children I have been around behave totally different when parents show up! I ran a full fledged daycare for 20 years, and it is common!

I just went through what you are not long ago. When my DD first left her husband she and my year old granddaughter moved in with us. So I had a baby in the house 24/7 after all those years!! She stayed that time for 3 months, while we remodelled a place she bought. Well fast forward 2.5 years and some scary health issues for her, and she decided to reconcile with her ex. That lasted only a few months. 2 weeks ago, she tells me that she and my now 4 year old DGD are moving out again. This time tho, she only stayed a couple of nights, while waiting for utilities to be turned on in her new place.

When my son moved back to this area, he, his wife, and infant son stayed with us for about 3 weeks. Now THAT was difficult!!!! He was off at work, and I am left with a young woman I am barely learning and unsure about how or whether to offer advice....was stressful, but loved having the baby here!!!! In the end, she was VERY easy going, my DIL---but you can TELL your own kids things that you don't when it is their spouse!!! I could TELL him to pick up the dirty dishes, or to take poopy diapers directly to the outside trash--------but with the DIL, I was less sure, and not wanting to come across as the bitchy MIL!!!

Good Luck!!!!

Susan--tell us a bit about your 16 yo. What does she like to do? How many kids? girls only? boys and girls? Time line? Expense?

Well off to take the aforementioned DIL and DGS to Taco Bell----will the fun never end??? Or the eat fest???? I actually do ok there.......which is wierd!

Kat

GGGrrrrrr....can't find the Christmas pics of the family I uploaded on my puter. Went to put them on the site and only have 2 older ones from right before Thanksgiving. This is DD and DGD that is moving in.

Thank you Kat. It sounds like you have had an open door also! LOL. My middle DD and her whole family, hubby and kids have all lived here several times over the yrs. My youngest DD and her hubby got married and didn't leave until June of this yr. The reason they stayed is because she has severe meniere's disease and can't work. They where afraid to leave in case she would have a seizure. They finally got over being afraid. Her hubby can leave work early if need be or I go over If she needs me.

I had my own day care 20 yrs ago and I am a sub. teacher. But I still have trouble wrapping my brain around the way kids act when their parents show up. Shoot I was to afraid of acting out when I was a kid. Not only would the persons whose home I was at would paddle me, but I would get it twice as hard at home.

sorry so long I'm just getting a little nevous.:tongue2:

sorry so long I'm just getting a little nevous.:tongue2:

oh just vent away - that's what this place is for.

beth sent her head cold to TX; i'm loaded up with drugs after trying to sweat the crud out at the gym and need something to read - not in a book....so ya'll post!

grrrrrr

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f178/6-days-post-op-hardly-able-eat-help-82900/

------

hope all you sickies feel better (and keep it to yourself!)

i read that yesterday...i really don't have anything to offer - i realize there are those that like to give good advise, but that is not the reason i think many make those posts. more so for validation.

g4e - i'm making a BIG pot of chicken Soup tonite. i started the liquid stage on sat night & might end early w/some soup on the belly this evening.

Feel better luluc...

Thank you cc yes that is the christmas tree behind me only in fl can u wear a bikini in dec.

thanks -

you look great in the 'tini!!!

i read that yesterday...i really don't have anything to offer - i realize there are those that like to give good advise, but that is not the reason i think many make those posts. more so for validation.

g4e - i'm making a BIG pot of chicken Soup tonite. i started the liquid stage on sat night & might end early w/some soup on the belly this evening.

:tongue2:

From clears to full on chicken. Nice. In two days no less.

oh just vent away - that's what this place is for.

beth sent her head cold to TX; i'm loaded up with drugs after trying to sweat the crud out at the gym and need something to read - not in a book....so ya'll post!

LOL!

One thing this whatever-it-is has taught me is one CAN have projectile nose drainage. It's HORRIBLE. :tongue2: