Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Mac, are you susceptible to the lure of Cheetohs???

This is important information in the calculation of the odds.

I think Cheetohs are disgusting. Which is good because my kids and Mr. Mac like them so they are often in the house.

(and I guess it is political after all)

I win. :)

no political talk on this thread ...but i still think the gays should be able to get married if they want to ...

Now, now, if plain can't start political fights, you can't either, even if I agree with you. :wink:

he's supposed to weigh in around 560 lbs) so we'll see.

What exactly do you do again?

Oh goodie. So MacMadame and I can discuss the BS of global warming again?

We never discussed it last time. People said "no politics" so I shut up.

I respectfully suggest you start another thread if you want to actually discuss the subject.

I like all the regulars on this thread .

Ah shucks. Thanks Plain...

im cranky and sick... not a good combination...

Feeling better LJM?

I win. :wink2:

YAY Mac!

So it's finally Friday....thanks be.

I need suggestions for the only gift I have left to buy - DH. Technogeek extraordinaire who ALWAYS buys whatever he wants when he wants it, and never mentions anything he wants or likes or needs...

Feeling better LJM?

I need suggestions for the only gift I have left to buy - DH. Technogeek extraordinaire who ALWAYS buys whatever he wants when he wants it, and never mentions anything he wants or likes or needs...

NO darn it .... sinus issues are relatively fixed, but now my throat has issues.... i waited too damn long to see the doc for my sinuses... grrrrr..

my DH is a geek too.... one thing i'm getting him is a 'charging station' for all his stuff (iphone, blackberry, ipods, etc...) here's a link Bed Bath & Beyond - Gifts Games & Gadgets

good luck!

PJTP: My mom had a bad dream that she was dying last night. She sent all of her kids and grand kids a good bye email just in case her dream is an omen. So this email is my first read of the day and now I am crying.

Wishing the city would go ahead and postpone school for 2 hrs. before I get dressed and go outside and salt my walkway and unfreeze my car doors. Lots of roads with black ice this morning. Have a good day everybody. Darn it! They just announced we will open up on time today. So I need to get dressed and spend the next 1/2 hr. unfreezing things.

PJTP: My mom had a bad dream that she was dying last night. She sent all of her kids and grand kids a good bye email just in case her dream is an omen. So this email is my first read of the day and now I am crying.

CC - Having lived in a place that was very superstitous, tell your mother that a dream of dying is (at least in many interpretations) a sign of impending birth or pregnancy....

NO darn it .... sinus issues are relatively fixed, but now my throat has issues.... i waited too damn long to see the doc for my sinuses... grrrrr..

my DH is a geek too.... one thing i'm getting him is a 'charging station' for all his stuff (iphone, blackberry, ipods, etc...) here's a link Bed Bath & Beyond - Gifts Games & Gadgets

good luck!

Sorry to hear you about your throat - take care of yourself!

Thanks for the suggestion...looks like just the thing! Whoo hoo - maybe I won't have to venture into a mall tomorrow!!

'Morning, Family!

PJTP that I'm having fun virtual shopping for clothes, even though I promised myself that I wouldn't buy a WHOLE lot of things while I'm transitioning to the new me.

However, I do have a need to purchase a couple of things now and then...I'm definately a shopaholic...and there are such nice things in the stores nowadays...:crying:

Hoping for some shopping resistance so I don't overspend...maybe I'll buy myself a christmas present early from DH and just tell him I bought it...:wink2:

We never discussed it last time. People said "no politics" so I shut up.

I respectfully suggest you start another thread if you want to actually discuss the subject.

They were just looking for some action, and I was playing the part.

There's no thread that needs to be started because it is a non-topic. It doesn't exist.

CC - Having lived in a place that was very superstitous, tell your mother that a dream of dying is (at least in many interpretations) a sign of impending birth or pregnancy....

Oh good grief, CC, you got sumpin' to tell us?? :wink2:

Sorry to hear that's how you started off your day. Never a good thing. :crying:

freestylin'

beth - go start a global warming thread; i'd be interested in reading

ljm - i sure hope you start feeling better!

sms - i just picked out my brother's gf ring the other day for him - clueless....finally glad he's popping the question, and she owes me big time..LOL

technogeeks - i'm married to a confessed gadget whore. we got new storms for xmas and some wii games; there is no chance i could ever buy him a gift, but i do like the power station...good idea

cc - my mom always hits me up w/her "dreams", the other day she called to let me know she had a dream that i needed to get my oil changed. told her that was DH"s job and i'm sure i needed one. she comes up w/some doozies!

so today i meet my best girlfriends for xmas late lunch early diner - no husbands & lost of wine...can't wait, haven't seen 2 since last feb & now i'm smaller than them. i know sounds catty, but i'm ok w/that:biggrin:

Thanks everyone! My sister is pregnant - maybe that is what it is about! My mom is not a lovey dovey woman. She was in the Marine Corp and still acts like a salty Marine. lol With that being said when I get this email this morning full of words of love and appreciation I just lost it! :wink2: Also I only had 5 hours of sleep and I drank about three glasses of wine last night so it wasnt the best day for her to say goodbye.

so today i meet my best girlfriends for xmas late lunch early diner - no husbands & lost of wine...can't wait, haven't seen 2 since last feb & now i'm smaller than them. i know sounds catty, but i'm ok w/that:biggrin:

Sounds like fun and the smaller than them part is just icing on the cake! I so can't wait until my bandiversary! I'm committed to reach goal by then. Already warned DH that I'm throwing everything out of my closet and plan on returning to being a clothes horse again! When I was at a size I was happy with, a week didn't go by without a new piece of clothing, shoes or purse--sometimes all in the same week (had to complete the outfit, didn't I?)!

This one's for you Beth - how about that Illinois Governor? he he

Note to self - whenever anyone from Illinois is running for anything, assume he/she has been bought and sold!