Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

ouch...this was her response to my email:

"i don't know, if i'm gonna be the same happy person anymore. x_x i know ALOT care and love me so much, i just can't take it ! :'("

I will call tonight. Poor baby...now I'm really worried.

Lu, maybe attention seeking, but I dunno. She was always a happy fun kid, no drama. So, I'm not sure. I think she's into boys and doesn't know how to handle it.

I was horrible once I hit puberty and really didn't "snap out of it" until I was older. Dropping out of HS made life hard, ...having a truancy officer made it harder before dropping out! :)...I just don't want to see her go through what I did.

Not to scare you, but teen suicide is always pretty high. I had three people I KNEW in four years commit suicide when I was in high school. Again, not to scare, but it is something to think about. :blink:

Yeah...and maybe I'm not there, so don't know. I would know what to look for if DD started acting different, but it's hard when it's not your kid AND you're not even there.

I just emailed the mom and aunts to tell them.

It's 4 here...almost time to leave.

Feels like Friday - man, I'll be grumpy tomorrow!!!

Well if your gut tells you to check on her u should..I was worried about one of my teenage cousins awhile back and was willing to move her to florida and take her in ..her father my uncle was really sucking at being a parent anyways long story short he wouldn't let her move with me because he thought she would date the wrong men(meaning black men because little buddy is mixed)fast forward 3 yrs later she has 2 kids shes 19 and the state took them.

its not my fault I tried I lost a lot of sleep over it.

Hello everyone! I am at my DD's so I am on the puter.

My DD will post after my surgery to let you all know how I am doing.

I have decided that until I get a decent paying job or lots more hrs that I am not getting internet hooked back up. I have more important bills to pay. I am still having LBT withdrawels something feirce! I miss you all.

There is just so much to read and so little time that I am letting you all know that I pray you are all having a blessed day. I pray you got the new jobs applied for. Health issues are better, pets are better. When I don't have the grand kids bothering me so much I will try to read and post a proper post.

:blink: miss ya'll

~Glouc, how sad! I'd definitely call her. Esp if your gut is telling you too.

~Tap, your mom REALLY needs to see a doc about that toe!

~Slim, that recipe you gave me is in the crockpot right now and is making my house smell SOOOOOOO good! And dinner isn't for another couple of hours!

~SMS, don't be sorry for panicking about the swine flu. I'm now trying to decide if DD is going to start preschool next week. She'll go 2 days then miss the next week b/c we're out of town. There is a flu epidemic at the HS, 200 students are out right now. School only has about 700! And another elementary school has a stomach flu bug going thru there too. I don't want DD to get sick right before our trip or while we're driving on the first 3 days of the trip!

It's WAY too early for flu stuff! And they don't think it's H1N1 but they're testing all the kids anyway, just in case.

~G4E!!!! So good to hear from you! Take care and best wishes on your surgery! (((HUGS!)))

BBL!

Evening everyone! I am so glad that it is almost Friday! I am so ready for the long weekend.

Heartfire-I hope that you all enjoy the food. We all ate the leftovers today. I had them for lunch, and DS and DH had them for dinner. We really like it.

G4E-it is so good to hear from you! We will be praying for a speedy recovery from your surgery!

How is everyone doing?

G4E---I for one will be sad--but I completely understand!

Brandy--girl, give yourself a BREAK! You are doing great and gotten so far! A little backslide is ok, and in fact makes you HUMAN!

Ebony--I did the pouch, it worked VERY well! You can do it!

Beth--YAY!!! :blink:

Glou--I would go with your gut too!

SMith--You would make a good Micheal! lol.... :)

I am back from my first day of school....blah...glad to be almost done!

Hello everyone!

Beth, WTG! :)

Lulu - dead birds, ick. My dog tries to bring them inside after just maiming them. Urgh. :)

G4E - prayers for your surgery and recovery :eek:

The Swine Flu thing is kinda scary :blink:. I have a doc's appt. next week and I'm planning to wash myself in Purell when I finish. That MJ mask thing isn't an all-bad idea :eek:.

Slim, your crockpot meal sounded good. Don't feel like cooking though. :w00t:

Ebony, WTG - You're doing great. :cool2:

Brandy, enjoy your wine! It's fruit, damn it. How could it be bad? :)

Fanny - serious ouch on the tooth. Root canals do suck :).

Shoot, I knew I'd forget somebody (somebodies). Sorry! It's been a bad day. Hope you all are doing well. :wink:

PJTP: No seminar tomorrow. I finally heard from my original doc...He had some valid points. I'm finding a new doc and won't be doing a self-pay. I blogged all about it but it's boring and rambling. Earlier today, I figured I'd never get a band at all. Maybe I still won't. Having insurance issues. If this new guy doesn't work out, I'll have to give up on surgery. I may give up on LBT and FB - I really don't like the new tone. I am wondering what happened to free speech. :tt1:

Take care! TTFN.

PJTP: No seminar tomorrow. I finally heard from my original doc...He had some valid points. I'm finding a new doc and won't be doing a self-pay. I blogged all about it but it's boring and rambling. Earlier today, I figured I'd never get a band at all. Maybe I still won't. Having insurance issues. If this new guy doesn't work out, I'll have to give up on surgery.

TPG...don't give up. You've been through so much, and you're on your way. I really do believe things happen for a reason, so maybe that other doctor wasn't the right one. Whatever valid points he had, maybe you can work on it...? Don't know what they were, but anything is workable, right? :cool2:

I may give up on LBT and FB - I really don't like the new tone. I am wondering what happened to free speech. :blink:

Take care! TTFN.

If I had a part in this (kinda think I did...:)) then I am SORRY. I don't want to turn anyone away from a support site.

I tend to air dirty laundry, not to be obnoxious, but to work out any problems openly and honestly. I don't like sneakiness and lying. So, if I've been obnoxious and turned you away from LBT, then again, I'm sorry. Please stay and get the support you need here. Maybe put me on ignore! LOL :tt1:

I'm not leaving! Can't get rid of me that easily. I'm just having a bad day. Glou, I have NO problems with you!

As for my surgery saga, I finally got a call from the original doc. Because my insurance is Medicaid (don't judge me here...I NEVER thought I'd be disabled and on Medicaid) if I self-pay, they could drop me. I have too many other health issues to let that happen. The doc did say I was a good candidate for lap band and suggested another doc in the same hosp. It's very hard to find anyone who will accept Medicaid. I did find someone though! I'm submitting paperwork and we'll go from there.

I'm sure you all can imagine how frustrated I am. My surgery should be over and done by now. I may have to wait at least 6 months now. Don't know for sure. So, the day has been full of ups and downs. Then, I come here and read Glou's thread...then to FB and find that someone commented on my comment...well, I'm annoyed. Let freedom ring, to loosely quote the Martina song....

WTH, whatever.... You can't please everybody...I'm finished with trying that. Thanks for letting me vent. I really rely on my PJTPers for support and laughs.

Anywho, TTFN,

TPG

Edited by ThePoolGirl

Hey, wait. Why would I have that book? Are you suggesting that I need it?

Of course not. We know you don't have sex.

Maybe they shot it somewhere else...and it didn't fall right away?....dog came, got it, left feathers?

Very possible. Dove hunting is a "shotgun" hunt, and it's possible a bird got enough pellets to not die right away.

Plain, dearest, you have to have 'an organ' that is big enough to 'stand away' from the body in order to indulge in that particular incomparable pleasure! Sorry you're so "challenged"...maybe next lifetime?

Somebody's been peeking in my shower!

Plain, so sorry the dummy talked, but I'd be checking the internet very soon. I've heard there are VERY explicit videos which are not the most flattering for you. Rumor has it the dummy is more endowed./QUOTE]

Somebody ELSE has been peeking in my shower!!

Maybe its a thing with teen girls now..my neice is all emo and post weird quotes on her page all the time..

Everything is so serious.

Now I can't TELL you how much I'm looking forward to having my daughter grow up and experiencing this.

As for my surgery saga, I finally got a call from the original doc. Because my insurance is Medicaid (don't judge me here...I NEVER thougt I'd be disabled and on Medicaid) if I self-pay, they could drop me. I have too many other health issues to let that happen. The doc did say I was a good candidate for lap band and suggested another doc in the same hosp. It's very hard to find anyone who will accept Medicaid. I did find someone though! I'm submitting paperwork and we'll go from there.

Too late, I've already judged you (but it was really more about those "private" photos I shot through your bathroom window). And, I would never suggest anything illegal, but....I don't think Mexico communicates with the medicaid people??

Too late, I've already judged you (but it was really more about those "private" photos I shot through your bathroom window). And, I would never suggest anything illegal, but....I don't think Mexico communicates with the medicaid people??

I hate to admit this, but he does have a point. hmmmmm:unsure:

I'm not leaving! Can't get rid of me that easily. I'm just having a bad day. Glou, I have NO problems with you!

As for my surgery saga, I finally got a call from the original doc. Because my insurance is Medicaid (don't judge me here...I NEVER thougt I'd be disabled and on Medicaid) if I self-pay, they could drop me. I have too many other health issues to let that happen. The doc did say I was a good candidate for lap band and suggested another doc in the same hosp. It's very hard to find anyone who will accept Medicaid. I did find someone though! I'm submitting paperwork and we'll go from there.

I'm sure you all can imagine how frustrated I am. My surgery should be over and done by now. I may have to wait at least 6 months now. Don't know for sure. So, the day has been full of ups and downs. Then, I come here and read Glou's thread...then to FB and find that someone commented on my comment...well, I'm annoyed. Let freedom ring, to loosely quote the Martina song....

WTH, whatever.... You can't please everybody...I'm finished with trying that. Thanks for letting me vent. I really rely on my PJTPers for support and laughs.

Anywho, TTFN,

TPG

Sorry for the bad day, TPG. :ohmy:

Question, and maybe somebody more informed can answer whether it's even legal -- but what if you found a doctor that you like who you could convince to take a Medicare payment and then pay the difference...? Or would that be unethical on the doctor's part and illegal? I mean, if you were willing and able to be self-pay, it would mean less money out of pocket for you and he would get his full fee.

Then again, I would guess that a doctor who takes Medicare has to have some sort of account set up... so I guess I'm just pullin' stuff outta my ass. :blushing: