Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Yep, dried ones.

It could be the combo of my cooking, plus lentils that makes them bow out.

I don't think they've ever had them.

i love lentils - but taps posting on the food thread , eating them every day has hindered my reluctance to defrost a batch.....LOL:wink:

got a recp from chickie about lentil pizza - it's a great change up to the Soup.< /p>

Back a few pages there was a post ( I should go back and find it -- but I am lazy!) with a laugh over a typ0-----Plain ended up being Pain....and of course we all know better....BUT, made me remember a goof I made!

A couple of years ago, somehow a thread got around to us talking about fireplaces and all the exercise you get with them, hauling wood all the time. I meant to say I needed to get a Dust Buster to clean around ours....I typed that I needed a Bust Duster.....but hey, I got a few offers!!!

LOL

Kat

Posting to say the Georgia State Fair starts this weekend...

I will not eat a funnel cake - oh they are so my weakness. I haven't tried anything else deep fried - I really don't want to know what I may be missing. Hoping DH and I can go this weekend - seeing if MIL will keep the kids. We just like to walk around, maybe ride the scrambler - I can fit now - whohoo! When we take the kids it costs at least $200.00. I don't know and haven't decided yet. The local fair comes the first week in November - we're definately taking the kids then...got to go to the demolition derby - ah cars, crashes and the smell of burnt oil - gotta love the south! (maybe they have those elsewhere too - I don't know). I'm not going to the lawnmower races this year though - I'll wait for the real action.

I looooove demolition derbies. The destruction is awesome. At the fairs around here there is always several!! Good old West Virginia. Even the ohio fairs have them. I think they are pretty much a must in every state fair. I enjoy the tractor pulls too and boat races. I live by the river so usually we have boat races around festival/fair times or just randomly. It's neat to hear and watch.:cool2:

Does anyone else notice the normal text is black now instead of navy...? Or is it just me?

i love lentils - but taps posting on the food thread , eating them every day has hindered my reluctance to defrost a batch.....LOL:wink:

got a recp from chickie about lentil pizza - it's a great change up to the Soup.< /p>

OK luluc, I will see if I can remember to toss something else in the feedbag tomorrow!

Bust duster - needed after every meal I eat...my chest shelf does a good job of stopping the drop to the floor!

OK luluc, I will see if I can remember to toss something else in the feedbag tomorrow!

:cool2: i heart taps:wub:

A couple of years ago, somehow a thread got around to us talking about fireplaces and all the exercise you get with them, hauling wood all the time. I meant to say I needed to get a Dust Buster to clean around ours....I typed that I needed a Bust Duster.....but hey, I got a few offers!!!

LOL

Kat

LOL - we have an outdoor pit by our pond...the inside fireplaces have a clicker...i LOVE that clicker

I know SPCA will put the Pitt down, and that makes me sad.

I understand where they are coming from, but I agree that it's sad. My son's gf's dad has pits. They are actually very friendly and sweet dogs. But all animals are unpredictable at heart -- even the best trained ones, which his most definitely are not -- and, if a pit is unpredictable and decides you are a threat and attacks you, it's jaw is so strong that it can inflict major damage and even kill you. So they are kind of like ticking time bombs that way.

Y'all are seriously makin' me hungry!

Yeah, have a heart. Some of us are still on liquids!

As a side note, I've been off my blood pressure meds since the surgery. I have to monitor my blood pressure and it does fluctuate wildly, but it stays under 140/85 which is the point where I need to go back on them. So, I'm not home free yet, but it's looking good.

Edited by MacMadame

So I told her, actually I had lost my weight thanks to a lap band, that is was great, and if she was interested I could give her links to some great informational sites (gonna send her to OH!!), or answer any questions!

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see the look on her face!

Yeah I'm not ashamed, if I find deep fried or chocolate covered bacon.. I will be trying it!

I saw the deep fried bacon on TV once, it looked like a heart attack on a plate. I love sweet/salty combos so I would SO go for the chocolate covered bacon.

Anything below 60 is officially cold. It's such a Texas thing, I think.

I put on my first jacket because we got below 60. We do get a little lower every once and a while.

I'm from Chicago

Pizzeria Uno:drool: Sorry, I have only been there once, but that place made an impression.

Chicken Fried Bacon - now that is something that sounds interesting...how do you do that I wonder???

The TV show that I watched had them dip it in a batter similar to beer batter. Then they dropped the very thick cut bacon in hot oil for like a minute or two. It looked so fattening. It was created in Texas though.

It's a good thing I am home alone. My DH would have thought I was crazy in here laughing out loud at some of the things you all have said. You all make my day.:cool2:

The TV show that I watched had them dip it in a batter similar to beer batter. Then they dropped the very thick cut bacon in hot oil for like a minute or two. It looked so fattening. It was created in Texas though.

:w00t:

Everything's bigger and battered in TX.

:)

:w00t:

Everything's bigger and battered in TX. :)

I bet! A bust duster to clean up wood.

Does it get any better?

Glou - girl, yer on a roll today!!!