Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

-hug- It happens hun. No worries. We all make mistakes in what we eat.

You know what I wish that was the case, then I would feel better. I haven't been eating crap, at least then I would know why I gained. :teeth_smile:

But thanks everyone. I will pull on my big girl pannies and get over it. I can not wait to get my fill. I swear to god I am gonna die before then....ugh...

You know what I wish that was the case, then I would feel better. I haven't been eating crap, at least then I would know why I gained. :teeth_smile:

But thanks everyone. I will pull on my big girl pannies and get over it. I can not wait to get my fill. I swear to god I am gonna die before then....ugh...

Oh I forgot you had no fill. Once you get your fill you'll be good again hun...no worries.

BBK, I gained over 20 pounds when I was unfilled. I was absolutely disgusted and mortified so I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now.....BUT I've lost almost 5 of it already in 2 weeks of being back on my game and with a decent fill level. You'll be surprised how quickly you will be able to lose it when you have your band working with you again. If I can lose it, then you most certainly can too!! *hugs*

sorry Gone 4 ever, I've my own job to get busy with! I've been here just over 1.5 hours and consumed the coffee from my thermos, and answered emails...can I go home now?

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm at work and don't want to be. Damned stock market - I come in to work hoping for some optimism but each day another bank or company is going under. Clients are flipping out (with good reason) and I am trying to keep them calm. I have no answers and just as many questions as them. I hate work right now...I'm ready for a turn for the good. Other than that Happy Flippin' Monday :-)

3_9_7.gif 3_13_8.gif Anyone want to go to work for me today? Any takers? Awww come on... I am sooo lazy today!

ONLY if you trade me, I am at University all day today, 8 hours. ANd I forgot my glasses so I can't see shit....sucks...

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

BBK, I gained over 20 pounds when I was unfilled. I was absolutely disgusted and mortified so I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now.....BUT I've lost almost 5 of it already in 2 weeks of being back on my game and with a decent fill level. You'll be surprised how quickly you will be able to lose it when you have your band working with you again. If I can lose it, then you most certainly can too!! *hugs*

Thanks. I am hoping that the first fill will work right away. I know here's to dreaming. I feel like such a failure though, it sucks. I feel like I have the whole world looking at me and do this.

I am sure this is remnants of my f*ed up mother beating me up....ugh...

Guest Leslie2Lose

BBK - you are not a failure. Look at how far you have come and what you have gone through to get where you are. So you've hit a stumbling block...you will overcome it. You know how and what to do...you will eventually get to your sweet spot. Hang in there and don't give up. (hugs)

Sorry, Gone 4 ever,

No takers here. I'm just happy that the "student from hell" didn't come today. He hasn't been here for 3 1/2 days. Must be my payback for being a "student from hell" when I was in school.:biggrin:

BBK,

I feel you. I've gained weight recently too.

I'm at work and don't want to be. Damned stock market - I come in to work hoping for some optimism but each day another bank or company is going under. Clients are flipping out (with good reason) and I am trying to keep them calm. I have no answers and just as many questions as them. I hate work right now...I'm ready for a turn for the good. Other than that Happy Flippin' Monday :-)

yeah, whats up with the Wachovia potential deal??? scary!!!!

BBK - you are a complete and utter HERO in my book *and many many others* once you get your proper restriction back, you'll be good to go.. no point in having the tool if you cant use it properly, right? you just dont have a 'useful' tool right now. you'll do fab!!

BBK - you are a complete and utter HERO in my book *and many many others* once you get your proper restriction back, you'll be good to go.. no point in having the tool if you cant use it properly, right? you just dont have a 'useful' tool right now. you'll do fab!!

BBK - What LJM says!!

Bad enough to be Monday, now the frickin frackin rain is back.............

I HATE people who trash talk---and don't have the balls to say things to my face!

I recently went through some pretty serious surgery---and had been going in for IV fluids for a week, and because of that and the dehydration that sent me there, my arms were a mass of black bruises from blown IV lines.

Rick's secretary just told me she had to line out a couple of the women who's husbands play softball on the company team with us. I being unable to play was sitting in the stands, and took off my light jacket, and they made comments later at the late game (I was give out and went home) that they saw tracks on my arms--------and that was what they suspected, they knew I couldn't have lost that much weight otherwise!

I have never hid my being banded, and have spoke to several who work there about it. But these were the snobby ones who would never acknowledge me even existing when I was at my biggest, and they hate their husbands laughing and having a good time with any of us on the team, when they are not in the field these women stand behind the dugout and are quite insistant their DH's stay with them. They whine non stop.

But yep now I am a druggie!! AAarrggghhh!!!

I personally cannot wait til the next game---could be tonight, but I am thinking tomorrow night. Gonna have me a little talk with their DH's! Because that will bug the crap out of them!!! THEN I will talk to them!

Kat

BBK You have been to hell and back.I would have gained 50. It's not your fault they messed up your band. You'll have it off in no time.

You are all lucky you can read and post here at LBT from work. I wish I could.

Kat--- I KNEW IT! I knew you were a druggie! lol.... what a bunch of bitches. (I am not very politically correct today.)

Denise--I must say I am tired of walking through fire, I am so over it. I need a break.

I am at school all day today (I am a student) so I should be paying attention now but I don't..lol....I am a 4.0 student so WHATEVER!

I appreciate all of your support. Being a hero, is sometimes a heavy robe. I thank all of you for reminding me I don't have to be perfect all the time....

I <3 you all.