Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Froggi, I am sorry to hear about your hamster. It is ok to cry about it, no matter whether it is a dog, cat, hamster, or whatever, we all get attached to our pets and love them.

Denise, I hope everything goes well today. I believe you said she is an attorney. As such, you think she of all people would understand the importance of having this person tested and how important a drug free workplace is. Please keep us posted.

BBK, all I can do is send lots and lots of hugs your way girl!

BBK - I'm sorry to hear/read of this. Focus on you and the kids.

Froggi - sorry to hear about your hamster. Deaths of my pets always make me say 'no more, never again', but....

Denise, I like plain's idea for the random drug testing, very good idea.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am going to bury her tonight in my backyard (cheesy I know). I plan on getting a new hamster this weekend...hopefully. Thanks again.

BBK, just keep your head up girl...things will eventually fall into place of what should be done. I hope things aren't too difficult for you. I am always here for you to vent to. Love you.

BBK, if you have joint accounts, make sure you have some money in your name NOW.

Well thanks again to everyone. This morning I went out to Breakfast with him. Funny he can't even stay away 1 day, but anyhow! I laid it out on the line and gave him a choice to get help or move out. I told him to have gone or have an appointment for this week. I can not do this anymore, I told him that.

I made appts for Brooke and I as well. I need ti just as much as she does. SO I have no idea what is going on, other than I will no longer accept bs. :biggrin:

Thanks to all of you!

BIG BIG hugs!

BBK

Good for you! :biggrin: The strength is there - we all see it! If you need to, take some time and read through your old posts. Maybe that would help you see how far you've come, and that the strength to do it came all from you.

It's good you are getting help. I hope things turn out well. <3 Love you

BBK, we all know that we're all jealous of you, even as men. Yes, some men wish they had perky breasts like yours. I know I do. Mind you, a few less glands and a little more muscle is preferable. haha. :tt2:

RANT: Okay, so writing lab reports, memorizing 150 kanji, and doing 300 college algebra problems in two days really sucks. (Background: Woke up at 4:15AM to go to the mandatory Army Physical Fitness Test for my PT class this morning consisting of 50 situps and 40 pushups in 2 minutes, then 20:00 two mile run. I'm tired. I don't really know why I let me ego destroy my body like this). Just so everyone knows, physics lab reports just really suck. hahaha. The things that I do to become a doctor. Guh. :biggrin::cool2: :lol:

BBK_You go girl!

As for my boss, remember I said she was cheap. She would never pay for drug testing. She will probably not even believe us when we tell her this girl talks about drugs all the time. For some reason, she thinks this girl walks on Water. boohoo I used to be her favorite.

Bring a tape recorder to work...prove it to the boss.

You know, I have thought about that. My daughter has a voice activated recorder that she used in college. I bet my boss would be pissed off if I did that though.

I don't care. I am to the point now where I am going to say what I think whether or not I get fired.

Suggest to your boss she random drug test both you and the tweak. First one to come up positive gets fired.

ROFL - that was great!

You know, I have thought about that. My daughter has a voice activated recorder that she used in college. I bet my boss would be pissed off if I did that though.

I don't care. I am to the point now where I am going to say what I think whether or not I get fired.

Why would she be pissed...because she was wrong and you were right and telling the truth? I dunno what to do other than the recorder...sorry.