Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

That'd be me. As I read your story, different versions of 'what happened next' kept coming to mind. Thought I'd run with one of em :thumbup:

Doh, it sure would have. Actually one of the scenerios involved him propositioning you, even after confessing he was married.

Doh, it sure would have. Actually one of the scenerios involved him propositioning you, even after confessing he was married.

BAD BAD girls we are. :cry_smile: He is just a dream I will always have....aaahhhh...lol...:thumbup:

I thought a tweaker was a drug addict too (Heroin,speed, meth, blah blah).

A tweaker is a drug addict for sure, but mostly meth. They go around shaking and bobbing their heads from side to side, grind their teeth when you're trying to talk to them, go around a mile a minute accomplishing nothing. And she is making my life hell.

Posting to say I went to my bariatric doc office today. They were duly impressed with my weight loss, but it was pretty hot in the office. The Nurse Practitioner (in the privacy of the exam room) told me that somebody had stolen 4 out of the 5 air conditioner units during the night (for the copper). Is that funny / weird, or what?

That'd be me. As I read your story, different versions of 'what happened next' kept coming to mind. Thought I'd run with one of em :redface:

FF!!!! Start a thread where every poster changes the story! That'd be great!!

Wow, you guys are out there today, lol.

Denise, I can't believe management doesn't know, don't they do drug testing?

Long story short, I quit my job because the ahole director of accounting inappropriately accused me of stealing money from our fundraiser, when I hadn't touched any money at the event. She did this in front of numerous other staff. It wasn't the first time. She also accused me of this in March when we had our golf tournament. Funny thing is, her and her department were responsible for handling the money. I went to load stuff up in my car, came back and they had all gone home and left the darn cash boxes sitting there on a table. So, I took responsibility for them because they dropped the ball.

Anyways, the day ended up with numerous coworkers and volunteers approaching my boss and and our CEO in shock that anyone would accuse me of trying to steal money from our kids. I only put in 70 hours a week to try and raise money for them!!! The day ended up with my CEO calling me telling me how everyone had my back, how inappropriate the finance director was and that it is being addressed with her and he assured me it will never happen again. He said I am a part of the "family", invaluable to the team and he knows I have too much integrity to ever steal from the company and that he hoped I would reconsider. So, I told him as long as I am assured she will not attack me in any such manner again, I would return. He promised he would personally make sure it doesn't happen again.

Drama over.....for today.

FF!!!! Start a thread where every poster changes the story! That'd be great!!

Orrrrrrrr... if anyone feels so inclined they could rewrite the story of whoever posts a story. I think it's more fun that way, because it's someone's actual story that happened to them. If you make-up an alternate story to an already made-up story, it's not quite as fun (believe me!). There's lots of stories to be had on the forum. And of course, once someone posts a rewrite, make sure you linky poo it back here.

:redface:

Vote Barlow '16.

Orrrrrrrr... if anyone feels so inclined they could rewrite the story of whoever posts a story. I think it's more fun that way, because it's someone's actual story that happened to them. If you make-up an alternate story to an already made-up story, it's not quite as fun (believe me!). There's lots of stories to be had on the forum. And of course, once someone posts a rewrite, make sure you linky poo it back here.

:redface:

Vote Barlow '16.

OOps. yes, That's what I meant. Clarity is not my strongest attribute. As the tech person on here, can you tell me how to link such a beast back to this thread?

Wow, you guys are out there today, lol.

Denise, I can't believe management doesn't know, don't they do drug testing?

Long story short, I quit my job because the ahole director of accounting inappropriately accused me of stealing money from our fundraiser, when I hadn't touched any money at the event. She did this in front of numerous other staff. It wasn't the first time. She also accused me of this in March when we had our golf tournament. Funny thing is, her and her department were responsible for handling the money. I went to load stuff up in my car, came back and they had all gone home and left the darn cash boxes sitting there on a table. So, I took responsibility for them because they dropped the ball.

Anyways, the day ended up with numerous coworkers and volunteers approaching my boss and and our CEO in shock that anyone would accuse me of trying to steal money from our kids. I only put in 70 hours a week to try and raise money for them!!! The day ended up with my CEO calling me telling me how everyone had my back, how inappropriate the finance director was and that it is being addressed with her and he assured me it will never happen again. He said I am a part of the "family", invaluable to the team and he knows I have too much integrity to ever steal from the company and that he hoped I would reconsider. So, I told him as long as I am assured she will not attack me in any such manner again, I would return. He promised he would personally make sure it doesn't happen again.

Drama over.....for today.

OMG Susan, i would have walked as well...

Quick & easy way.. have 2 windows open.. one on this thread, one on the thread you 'fix up'. On the top of the browser on the fixed up thread, 'copy' the URL (right click & copy.. or apple+c on a mac)..

Go to the window of this thread, in your post just.. 'paste' (right click & paste, or apple+v)

Voila!

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f80/i-hate-when-people-post-just-post-44270/index258.html