Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I can definitely see that, Plain!

I think maybe I've been insulted? Mods, SNT is attacking the person!!!

:)

I think maybe I've been insulted? Mods, SNT is attacking the person!!!

:thumbup:

I didn't see anything.............. :thumbup:

Hmmm... I didn't see anything either...

Her halo is so bright it blinded me.

So I am pissed off. I get to the pulmonologist. Take my breathing test. I have 90% lung capacity. They say that's awesome. Wait for the Dr. He's late because someone crashed in surgery. So he comes to see me. Insists I do 10 weeks of testing, cat scans more breathing tests, and a sleep apnea study. I explain to him my nurse and surgeon didn't think that was neccesary. He said he wants to do them because the lady that just had surgery crashed and it turns out she had sleep apnea. So I am all pissed and junk. Get home, call my nurse. She says she will talk to my surgeon and to the pulmonologist to see if I really need all of that, because she doesn't think I do. So she told me not to worry too much about it yet. But I am. If I do this 10 weeks of shit I'll be going into November still doing shit for the pulmonologist. My surgery is supposed to be in November. I am frustrated and pissed, and just not very happy, depressed. I was told that today would be my last step, JUST TODAY, and then I just had to finish this 6 month diet. But yeah, so much for that. When my nurse calls back later this week it better be good news. That's all I can say.

Froggi, I hope they don't make you take any more tests. This surgery is

not like heart surgery. All those tests run into a lot of money. You are young and you should be able to have your band surgery as soon as possible. (((Froggi)))

I am leaving for Arizona in a little bit. I am going to go through computer withdrawl. I can use the computer at the library but it's not the same.

I am going to beg my dad's neighbor to let me use her computer once in awhile. the last time she let me use it though, she stood over my shoulder the whole time. I need a lap top badly!

Yeppers...that sucks.

I was pretty lucky and didn't have to wait a long time. But, then I needed 5 years of back up and I have it! I keep everything. I didn't need testing though...being fat was enough. :)

My friend wants the surgery, but turns out her insurance didn't cover it. If it did, though, she still wouldn't have had enough information and would probably have had to do the 6 month diet. (Her insurance is same as mine, but her employer chose to exclude WLS. Bastards.)

Good luck to you!

And, is it HUMP DAY already? Cool.

I am leaving for Arizona in a little bit. I am going to go through computer withdrawl. I can use the computer at the library but it's not the same.

I am going to beg my dad's neighbor to let me use her computer once in awhile. the last time she let me use it though, she stood over my shoulder the whole time. I need a lap top badly!

laptops rock...and they aren't that expensive. DD keeps bringing that up and is asking for her own, and I'm like, hell NO.

Froggi, I hope they don't make you take any more tests. This surgery is

not like heart surgery. All those tests run into a lot of money. You are young and you should be able to have your band surgery as soon as possible. (((Froggi)))

I'm just starting to worry again, I was told yesterday my surgery will be in november for sure...then this damn pulmonologist wants to make me do 10 weeks of shit for him that will go into my surgery time. Just pisses me the fuck off. I was not told I would have to do so much more shit...and my nurse was surprised when I gave her a list of what he wanted. I have to have my surgery this year or I won't ever be able to have it. I won't have insurance after December 31st. I guess I was meant to not be banded.:)

I have a hiatal hernia. I'm not surprised. The report said it should be asymptomatic but something has to be causing this horrible heartburn I've got and since even Water aggravates it, I'm pretty sure it's the hernia. Plus I was tested for that h.pylori.whatever stuff and I haven't got it.

And, is it HUMP DAY already? Cool.

yes siree bob... hump day it is... woooo hooo ... at least i have a reason to pop that ice cold diet cherry coke now ... :)

yes siree bob... hump day it is... woooo hooo ... at least i have a reason to pop that ice cold diet cherry coke now ... :eek:

i LOVE diet cherry coke * and haven't had one, well can't remember. i use to take a frozen mug and pour the the dt cc in and throw a bluebell vanilla bean scoop in. yep, them were the days....:)