Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I have read all the pages. Not all at once though. I started when this thread started and check it every day. It's similar to the thread killer thread that finally died. That thread was hilarious!

Boo, that IS a very cute dress... matches your skin tone really well!

Georgia and stl: Funny stories! Cmon howcome my clothes wont fall off??

Gloucester: You can also try putting a few pennies in a soda can. Every time they do something you don't like, shake it. They hate the sound, they will just run away.

LOL! I lucked out, there were no customers in there....thank goodness!

Whew!!! I can't wait until my clothes are falling off! :confused_smile:

I just had a really good workout at the gym and now I am exhausted.

BBK, that dress looks great on you!

awwwwww BBK you look sooo damn good I want that dress so pretty! :tongue_smilie:

Posting to say.....Big Macs? Really? For the Protein? I just love how, when somebody gives a dose of common sense to one of these idiots, they use the old fall back line "If I could control what I ate, I wouldn't need the band, would I".

Wow. If I could control the voices in my head, I wouldn't need the shock therapy, would I?

Exactly Plain! Well put!

BBK, thanks for the photo :tongue_smilie: thats a great dress and you look amazing in it!!

What? Whats wrong with Big Macs? I eat them all the time for protein... of coure I just take a couple bites of the meat and give the rest away to my dog.

Besides, I haven't eaten any since four days after my surgery... so that makes it ok.

Thanks for listening! :tongue_smilie:

Edited by LilMissDiva

Big Macs? Sorry but those aren't enough for me. I prefer the triple whoppers. They are packed with Protein, fat, carbs, dairy (cheese), and veggies (lettuce & tomato). If I order an apple pie, I've got all my food groups. It's genius!!! Bwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaa :tongue_smilie:

ok ... seriously - do they have triple whoppers??????? i havent been to BK in ages. gag

Well C'mon it is have it YOUR way, and if your way is disgusting it is ALL GOOD! :thumbup: