Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Well, I have to admit, I hadn't seen the threads you posted links to, and after reading them, now I think she's even crazier than I thought. Nuttier than squirrel shit.

I still wish she would just RESPOND already! Damn! All these newbies acting like the sun rises and sets in her ass because she's below goal. She has even admitted to not exercising. Frankly, I'd rather do it the way Chickie and Jachut, among others, (I'm bad remembering names)have done it (and you, Babygrl, you're getting there...) I just want to be healthy, and not end up with another kind of eating disorder.

Can I play?

I hate when people post just to have something to do so they don't kill their children while trying to take their mind off of the 400 lbs of candy that their freaking mother in law gave to said children and BANDED son and daughter in law for EAster...Nothing says resurrection like a chocolate bunny...on my ass.

Rain

Rain, are you posting so you won't kill YOUR children??? If so, then please, POST AWAY!!! Hate to not have you on here anymore because you're serving multiple life sentences for killing your own children....

Can I play?

I hate when people post just to have something to do so they don't kill their children while trying to take their mind off of the 400 lbs of candy that their freaking mother in law gave to said children and BANDED son and daughter in law for EAster...Nothing says resurrection like a chocolate bunny...on my ass.

Rain

I threw a box of candy down the garbage disposal once. I knew if I threw it in the garbage, I would be eating it out of the garbage.

Can I play?

Rain

I threw a box of candy down the garbage disposal once. I knew if I threw it in the garbage, I would be eating it out of the garbage.

i was just getting ready to post that exact same thing ... if you dont have a disposal, go to the grocery store with the candy in hand and pitch it in one of those nasty bins...

sorry you're having to deal with the sugar monster.

Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty

I feel so out of the loop...travelgirl...tell me!

We will have to look for someone who is under goal weight and has had a "frank" discussion with Travelgirl

I don't normally follow threads like this. Hell, I'm not really following this one, I just popped in yesterday because something struck my funny bone. I had no idea what/who you guys were talking about until after seeing something like "I had to reply" I looked at the person's posts and saw the only recent reply that seemed to fit what was going on.

There is some scary shite in the world. And too few people able to distinguish between sound advice and internet hoobaloo.

Hehe, funny, I'd actually replied to that thread. I don't think it's a healthy mental state to ignore very obvious signs of band trouble because it means you lose weight. I hadn't even read the start of the thread when I posted that tho.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/774869-post18.html

Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty

I feel so out of the loop...travelgirl...tell me!

We will have to look for someone who is under goal weight and has had a "frank" discussion with Travelgirl

LOL thanks, got it...

Boy guys I am 12 pounds past goal, should I update my ticker and get some crediability like her??? :)

PPL, in case you haven't been following along with the last several posts, and you're not someone who has requested a pm....that is the thread that I was referring to, http://www.lapbandtalk.com/774869-post18.html (restriction 3 weeks post op?) and even though the person in question never answered about what the KEY to not having plateaus was, said person has been outed anyway.

There. That's my secret... it didn't play out quite the way I expected it to, but the result is the same.

Sigh. My doctor says my shoulder will never get better if I keep going online all the time. But how can I post that I hate people who post just to post if I can't post?! :)

Phew! When y'all started talking about someone under their goal weight, I was worried you were talking about Wasa or Chickie. I was over here thinking, "But they do know what they're talking about!" Never mind, I've edumacated myself, carry on, lol!