Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

See?? See what I mean? :P

Gotcha! ;)

I'm not exactly sure what a Maxi Man Penis patch is, but they keep sending me advertisements for them in my e-mail. They further advise me that "The advantages of having a big penis are innumerable!" :P;):)

They should just team up with Nicorette and Hoodia, and with one patch you could quit smoking, lose weight, and become a "real man."

Thats a great idea....instead of throwing your money away in 3 different places you can consolidate and throw it away all at once!!!

You are funny!

I just had another funny thought! What man in his right mind would admit to having an erection for more than 4 hours? I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the emergency room when that fellow comes in for help...

I just had another funny thought! What man in his right mind would admit to having an erection for more than 4 hours? I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the emergency room when that fellow comes in for help...

lol, I agree but if it does happen they DO have to go in for help. Too much blood rushing there for too long is just not safe..lol...

BUT to be the one who has to diagnose and help this problem? :)

Thank god for paitent confidentiality then! lol..

BUT to be the one who has to diagnose and help this problem? ;) Thank god for paitent confidentiality then! lol..

Puleeeaaase! You actually think everyone in the hospital isn't going to hear about it within minutes? That sort of "interesting" case is bound to spread like herpes at an orgy! :faint:

Puleeeaaase! You actually think everyone in the hospital isn't going to hear about it within minutes? That sort of "interesting" case is bound to spread like herpes at an orgy! :faint:

ROTFLMAO cause I just fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! :clap2:

Nothing like when a 60 y/o male doctor with thick glasses and loud nose breathing has to fix that little erection problem....

Okay...how about we go back to more pleasant topics like CHOCOLATE-COVERED potato chips? CHOCOLATE-COVERED pretzels? CHOCOLATE-COVERED Marines? OOPS! Does that mean I'm back to our last topic? :biggrin1:

I have to bring some food to a holiday party at work tomorrow that I don't really have time to attend! I decided to bring roasted red pepper hummus and greek pita chips because I'm too gosh-darned tired to cook anything. I'll slop it all on a tray in the morning and off to work I'll go!

One more week and a couple days to go until the holiday break! :whoo:

Okay...how about we go back to more pleasant topics like CHOCOLATE-COVERED potato chips? CHOCOLATE-COVERED pretzels? CHOCOLATE-COVERED Marines? OOPS! Does that mean I'm back to our last topic? :biggrin1:

I have to bring some food to a holiday party at work tomorrow that I don't really have time to attend! I decided to bring roasted red pepper hummus and greek pita chips because I'm too gosh-darned tired to cook anything. I'll slop it all on a tray in the morning and off to work I'll go!

One more week and a couple days to go until the holiday break! :whoo:

Mmm, food. I'm trying to think of dishes to make at my brother's house while we're there over Christmas. I'll probably do my semi-homemade lasagna, maybe some chili (depending on how cold it gets - they're in Memphis). I'd like to try hummus. I've never had it before.

i'd like to order one (or two) of those!!

Are they sugar free? :)