Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I Am SOOO OfFeNdEd! HoW DaRe YoU CaLl Me A LoOsEr! Do YoU KnOw ThAt BeInG A LoOsEr Is A ReAl SeRiOuS PrObLeM ThAt So MaNy PeOpLe SuFfer FrOm AnD StRuGgLe WiTh? HoW InSeNsItIvE! WhO Do YoU ThInK YoU ArE. YoU'Re ThE LoOsEr, LoOsEr! te he he...:P

well FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!! be that way. i am SO going to report you to a mod ... better yet, i am going to create a new screen name and track you online and harass you... but i'm going to say you are harassing me cause you really are. really ... you... sob... really... sob ... are ... weep

:P

And then they'd have to go and post a picture of their cherub, just to show that they really aren't jealous of WASa's cherub, even though they'd howled that the only reason people post pictures of cherubs was to get compliments.

**snort** .

I'm telling my aunt. Or is it my aunt will be telling me? Did I just say that, or was it my other self?

Cindy

Wasa--keep in mind that not everyone can handle the success of others in a mature and rational fashion (to put it mildly)! As for me, I prefer to be associated with talented, bright, and successful people! I keep hoping it'll rub off on me! LOL!

Here's a great scenario to ponder--

I NEED YOUR HELP! I HAVE PICA. I JUST ATE A HALF A CUP OF NAILS AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WILL HURT MY BAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

(To learn more about pica, click Mental Health: Pica)

I Think I Have "Loosed" My Mind! I'm Typing In An Annoying Way! :doh:

My Doctor Told Me In Order To Loose, I Should Only Eat Protein.< /p>

I Am Craving fruit. Will Fruit Hurt My Band??

(Boy, it's a pain in the rear to type all the first letters in caps):heh:

My Doctor Told Me In Order To Loose, I Should Only Eat Protein.< p>I Am Craving fruit. Will Fruit Hurt My Band??

(Boy, it's a pain in the rear to type all the first letters in caps):heh:

Your. Doctor. Is. Right. But. Do. Not. Worry. Fruit. Is. Protien. Besides. In. My. Exprience. Fruit. Makes. Me. Pretty. Darn. Loose.

In. Addition. I. Do. Not. Think. You. Will. Need. Any. More. Doctor's. Appointments. Anyway. Because. After. All. An. Apple. A. Day. Keeps. The. Doctor. Away.

I NEED YOUR HELP! I HAVE PICA. I JUST ATE A HALF A CUP OF NAILS AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WILL HURT MY BAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

What'sWrong WithEating. Nails? Aren'T They A Good SourceOf Iron? Isn't IronThe Same Thing As Protein? I Think You'll Be ok To Eat 1/2 A Cup OfNails A Day, Atleast! If You Have Trouble Getting.It Down, You Should Drink Some Soda To Help It Slide Through Your Stoma Faster. GumAlso Helps.

Your. Doctor. Is. Right. But. Do. Not. Worry. fruit. Is. Protien. Besides. In. My. Exprience. Fruit. Makes. Me. Pretty. Darn. Loose.

In. Addition. I. Do. Not. Think. You. Will. Need. Any. More. Doctor's. Appointments. Anyway. Because. After. All. An. Apple. A. Day. Keeps. The. Doctor. Away.

You"RE Doctor Doesn'T KnowWhat He Is Talking About, Marjon9. You Should Go To My Doctor Because My Doctor Knows Everything And Has.Better Methods Than Your Doctor. My Doctor Said To Avoid All FruitAndVeggies. They Are Bad For You And Will Cause Your Band To Slip And Actually Fall Out! You Should Stick With Nails. They Have AllThe Nutritional Value That You Will Need. Please See Above.

You Are Write About Not Needing To See A Doctor After Your Surgery, Tho. Especially If You Go To Mexico. You Don't Need To Follow Any PreOrPost Op Diet If You Go There.In Fact, They Advocate The Tequila Diet. If I Could Do It, Anyone Can!

i see that you are a great looser ... havent even been banned yet and you've loosed 18 pounds! Great Job And Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Thanks, Losingjusme! I Think It's Mostly WaterAndOther Compacted Bodily Wastes Weight, Though! I've Been Doing A Colon Cleanse To Rid My Body Of Toxins And To Loose Some Weight Before My Next Appointment With My Surgeon.

I Think You're A Better Looser Than Me By Far. You Have Loosed (Isn't That The Past Tense Of "Loose"?!:P) An Amazing Amount Of Weight And Must Be So Proud Of Your Accomplishments! You're Before/After Pictures Are Incredible And Quite Inspirational! :clap2:

y'all are quackin me up.

tish - i loosed so much because i follow bandster rules 85 - 90% of the time and werk out hard 5-6 days a week.

i want to loose more, so i think i am going to stop eating fruit/veggies and up my nail intake.