Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hi, I can has ur soul plz?

Yes, plz - i want an atheist to has my soul.

Laurend - I've posted on that before. It's one of my pet peeves. If you're just looking for someone to validate what you're saying, then be up front about it and let us know before we waste our time giving you a thought-out answer.

Yep. It's a waste of time to reply to it. If someone doesn't want "all feedback," they should stop saying that they want it. And if they do say it, stop getting pissy at the people who actually do give you feedback.

Orange goo and adult diapers.
Yep, that's the one that got me. For Christ's sake, it's not an attack on you to actually point out what the admitted side effects are. They don't suddenly go away because you don't want to admit that they happen.

Laurend - I've posted on that before. It's one of my pet peeves. If you're just looking for someone to validate what you're saying, then be up front about it and let us know before we waste our time giving you a thought-out answer.

NO NO NO! lol...what good is that? You should just KNOW that what I have to say is really all I want to hear, and that your opinion should just coincide with mine! :D

Maybe those folks should just look in the mirror and talk to themselves eh?

(And I wonder why my brother just got me a shirt that says

"Sacrasam is my best friend" lol...??)

I don't like cats so I had to omit the picture. But I like:

Oh hai, I can has ur soul! PLZ!

Why I can not for to has ur soul plz?!

I don't like cats so I had to omit the picture. But I like:

Oh hai, I can has ur soul! PLZ!

Aw, not even this one? Sasha was one of my dad's old clinic cats that had their run of the place.

Sorry, don't know how to make it smaller.

post-0-13813135788642_thumb.jpg

me, too re: the farm. my husband says if we were to have cows on a farm, they'd die of old age. lauren, the kitty is precious as is the little dog someone else posted.

She is beautiful!

I love animals. Someday I would LOVE to have a farm. Not a cow kinda farm but just a huge place where I can have all the 'critters' I want.

She was a real sweetheart of a cat, one of the best natured animals I've ever been around. Spunky and all that. My dad had to euthanize her several years ago because she had lung cancer, though. :cry You can tell how attached my dad is to his animals. On the chalk board in his clinic, he has a list of all the animals we've lost over the years and the date that they were either euthanized, died in some other way, or went missing. It's a long, long list by now.

I will take animals over people any day. Except cats. Cats or people would be a tough decision. They're beautiful. Just don't do anything for me.

I'm a sucker for a stray (ok even cats sometimes), or an injured animal. My aunt used to be a vet, and I was pretty much known in her clicnic as the rescue girl. I would bring in squirrels that had fallen out of trees, birds with broken wings, etc.

I do have one soft spot for cats. When I was in college, in a smallish, ruralish and rather boring town, I would drive all of the back roads for miles and miles and miles, late at night trying to get lost, turning my headlights off and driving by moonlight, etc. (I was a photographer back then, and found the most awesome subjects). One night I had just crested a hill and saw the teeniest, tiniest kitten in the middle of the road. This thing would have fit inside a coffee mug with room to spare. It was standing next to a crushed tin can, mewing and mewing and mewing, but not moving. I pulled over and went to pick it up and that's when I noticed that it wasn't next to a crushed can, it was next to a crushed kitten, presumably a littermate. My heart broke. When I tried to pick the kitten up, it ran off the road into some bushes and I couldn't find it.

I will take animals over people any day. Except cats. Cats or people would be a tough decision. They're beautiful. Just don't do anything for me.

I'm a sucker for a stray (ok even cats sometimes), or an injured animal. My aunt used to be a vet, and I was pretty much known in her clicnic as the rescue girl. I would bring in squirrels that had fallen out of trees, birds with broken wings, etc.

I do have one soft spot for cats. When I was in college, in a smallish, ruralish and rather boring town, I would drive all of the back roads for miles and miles and miles, late at night trying to get lost, turning my headlights off and driving by moonlight, etc. (I was a photographer back then, and found the most awesome subjects). One night I had just crested a hill and saw the teeniest, tiniest kitten in the middle of the road. This thing would have fit inside a coffee mug with room to spare. It was standing next to a crushed tin can, mewing and mewing and mewing, but not moving. I pulled over and went to pick it up and that's when I noticed that it wasn't next to a crushed can, it was next to a crushed kitten, presumably a littermate. My heart broke. When I tried to pick the kitten up, it ran off the road into some bushes and I couldn't find it.

Aw. That sucks. I have a tendency to pick up kittens if I see them. I DESPISE people that throw them away. I think it's utterly disgusting. The town where my parents own a weekend house has a dumping area that used to be a prime location for people dumping animals. We've rescued many animals from there over the years. About a year and a half ago, though, animals stopped appearing there. Something is happening to them. Either they're getting eaten by something, or the workers there are getting rid of them. And what makes it worse is that I have a pretty good idea of what's happening. The town is right next to a large lake and I've ALWAYS heard stories of people dropping unwanted animals off of the dam.

I worked for a company that used to send me on long term contracts all over the valley. One was a hospital that had a huge patio area and a ton of pigeons. I know, people don't like 'em but I do.

There was one pigeon that became my friend. He would take food from my hand. This nasty mean hospital had horrible nettings to catch them so they would break a leg and eventually die. I've never seen anything like it before. I've seen drowning cages, traps, etc., but not netting for this purpose.

One bird caught his leg in the netting and ripped off a toe instead of breaking a leg and dying slowly. The toe became infected. We got pharmacy to look up the right "bird" antibiotics and twice daily I would feed the bird and there were antibiotics hidden in the food. He recovered well.

The employees started screaming about the netting being cruel and inhumane, the hospital ignored us. But when the patients started complaining they decided to pay attention. So they got drowning cages instead. When a bird was trapped in a drowning cage I'd let it out. But I got caught. They told me if I did that again they would end my contract. I told them that was fine, end it. But what would the media think of a hospital catching birds that the old people dearly loved and drowning them. Just think what a great method of publicity that would be! :confused:

Next day the drowning cages were gone.

I like cats. Tastes good with Kung Pao sauce as that's what the chinese place next to the animal hospital uses.... :confused: