Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

pb means Peanut Butter, right? If I cover my food in peanut butter, it slides right through the band and I won't get sick. I always use the creamy kind to be safe.

Being an animal rights activist (to put it mildly) bless anyone who has a houseful of kitties. I can only surmise if they do, that they have adopted same.

No, no kitties but I have mentally retarded Shih Tzu (brain damage at birth), a neurotic OCD Poodle (beaten, kicked, and abused in ways that are nothing short of a horror as a puppy), Pickles the bunny, and Mr. Fish. However, we do take care of the neighborhood cats. Does that count? Can I be a cat lady? Can I can I??

Oh PLEASE?

you know all of a sudden I can't drink milk? what's up with that?

Pee first.

Then you will have room for milk. With the band your whole body only holds so much milk. So go pee and then you can drink that much in milk.

My friend who has a sister who babysits for this lady has a neighbor that has a band and she said so.

No, no kitties but I have mentally retarded Shih Tzu (brain damage at birth), a neurotic OCD Poodle (beaten, kicked, and abused in ways that are nothing short of a horror as a puppy), Pickles the bunny, and Mr. Fish.

You forgot to mention what kind of animal is Mr. Fish.

No, no kitties but I have mentally retarded Shih Tzu (brain damage at birth), a neurotic OCD Poodle (beaten, kicked, and abused in ways that are nothing short of a horror as a puppy), Pickles the bunny, and Mr. Fish.

You forgot to mention what kind of animal is Mr. Fish.

A coyote, but of course. And he's blue. And I swear he has nine lives.

I was getting ready to go to a picnic once and they didn't allow glass at the park so we had to pour wine in plastic Water bottles. I decided it was time to change Mr. Fish's water and grabbed a wine bottle instead of one with water in it. Instantly he began floating on his side. Ran to the sink, rinsed him off and put him in actual water. I felt horrible, just awful. I kept pushing him along with my finger and ... well ... he was fine. Acted weird that night but he's fine.

Couple of days after that I came home and found my dog playing with something in the floor. It was Mr. Fish. Mr. Fish jumped out and was flopping on the floor and the Shih Tzu thought it was a toy. Put him back in his house.

Day before yesterday I put him in a container while I cleaned his house again. Had the lid just laying on top vs. securing it. He jumped, knocked the lid over and jumped out. Couldn't find the darn thing anywhere. Finally found him and he's fine yet again.

Damnedest coyote I've ever seen.

No, no kitties but I have mentally retarded Shih Tzu (brain damage at birth), a neurotic OCD Poodle (beaten, kicked, and abused in ways that are nothing short of a horror as a puppy), Pickles the bunny, and Mr. Fish. However, we do take care of the neighborhood cats. Does that count? Can I be a cat lady? Can I can I??

Oh PLEASE?

Yes, you are hereby designated as the official "Cat Lady" of the lapband talk board. Congratulations!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pee first.

Then you will have room for milk. With the band your whole body only holds so much milk. So go pee and then you can drink that much in milk.

My friend who has a sister who babysits for this lady has a neighbor that has a band and she said so.

Ya know, you always steer me in the right direction. I wished I'd asked you sooner...I haven't peed since I got my band....in May. I'll go do that now...thanks so much...

p.s. Do you think I'll feel better??????

The human head weighs eight pounds....

Now..does this count the feet and arms?:help: Please be more explicit in your statements..............!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, you always steer me in the right direction. I wished I'd asked you sooner...I haven't peed since I got my band....in May. I'll go do that now...thanks so much...

In all fairness to me, however, I didn't know I was supposed to go to the bathroom at all after I got my band..after all, I am not a nurse!!!:embarassed:

A coyote, but of course. And he's blue. And I swear he has nine lives.

I was getting ready to go to a picnic once and they didn't allow glass at the park so we had to pour wine in plastic Water bottles. I decided it was time to change Mr. Fish's water and grabbed a wine bottle instead of one with water in it. Instantly he began floating on his side. Ran to the sink, rinsed him off and put him in actual water. I felt horrible, just awful. I kept pushing him along with my finger and ... well ... he was fine. Acted weird that night but he's fine.

Couple of days after that I came home and found my dog playing with something in the floor. It was Mr. Fish. Mr. Fish jumped out and was flopping on the floor and the Shih Tzu thought it was a toy. Put him back in his house.

Day before yesterday I put him in a container while I cleaned his house again. Had the lid just laying on top vs. securing it. He jumped, knocked the lid over and jumped out. Couldn't find the darn thing anywhere. Finally found him and he's fine yet again.

Damnedest coyote I've ever seen.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Your coyote is bionic!

Yes, you are hereby designated as the official "Cat Lady" of the lapband talk board. Congratulations!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am SO honored! You just have no idea!

Baby Boy is the neighbor's cat. He and my Shih Tzu have been best friends for years. It's cute to watch. Then I have another neighbor with a few cats and he's older and retired. I KNOW he is feeding his cats crap food so I feed them too. The good stuff. So that does kinda make me a cat lady, eh?

Now I need to go buy a trough so that I can fill it up with cat food and finish the scenario. :)

I don't think you should pee just yet. I think you should wait until 3AM and call your doc and ask if it is okay to pee with a band.

You might feel better, I don't know. My doc doesn't allow us to pee. He says if we pee we'll just drink milk.

I have been cooking sense I was 15, and I have nevur cooked a roast in the pot. But then they invented CROCK POTS11111. I use that. But not since I was banded. And there is a band called Kansas. Thats were I am from.