Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Poor DH! That is kinda funny in a sad way. I feel bad for him. Maybe if he can manage to stay off long enough he could quit! How's he feeling?

Oh and hey! Do you remember when you were going to be getting out of school next June? Ebony suggested the last weekend in June for the meet up. Would that work for you?

I'm not sure I'd be able to go now what with our finances but I'm still going to try. I'll have DH put in for the vacation and I'll just have to see what things look like when we get closer.

Well, I wasn't able to fit my computer in my saddlebags on my motorcycle, so I was sitting there jonesing for some PJTP. And now I have five pages to catch up on! lol

Hubby seems to be feeling a tad better today. Was sucking on his straw a little bit ago. He's 44 and has been smoking since he was 8, so... yes, you read right, 8. He needs to quit.

As for the get-together, my break will actually be about the second week in May, so I'd be back to school by June. :biggrin: And considering that I'm not sure what's gonna happen with hubby and work... I don't know what to say either. I would rather a date be chosen that will work for the masses, and if June works better (though I know, being a Texan, that it WILL be hotter! :)), then June it should be. I'll just come down on my own sometime and mow Lu's back 40.

Evening everyone! I am up getting ready for work. Well, I am up & sitting here on LBT supposed to be getting ready for work.:)

Glouc, Mac, Susan, Plain, SMS, KC, BBK, Hearfire, Brandy, SNT, and every other name that I KNOW that I am forgetting, HI! (If I left out a name in this post, please know that I am just tired and forgetful, it is not that I don't care :biggrin: )

Sorry you have to work tonight. I know you volunteered but still!

And girl! you are brave! I always start to name names and then chicken out and just say "y'all" instead! Seems SO much safer that way! LOL!

PJTP...So-so news on the job front...

Recieved a message this morning regarding the recent interviews I had done:

The physicians have decided to continue the search. We will be in touch when a decision is made.

Not what I wanted to hear, but then, with the job market the way it is, I guess I can't blame them for wanting to keep looking. I just don't think I WOW'ed them like I had hoped I would.

The search continues...still no word from the first place I interviewed with...why people are so rude I have no idea. At least let me know what's going on! :)

Oh no... :biggrin: I don't know what to say except I'm sorry... but I guess you are being saved for bigger and better things, m'dear.

Amen.

Although, I'm personally hoping Carlene (HH) shows up again...

But, then I'm a trouble maker...:biggrin:

I know I'm a double troublemaker, but I LOVE HH. :)

Tippity Tappity Taps!!!!!!! (sung to Bibbity Bobbity Boo or however you spell it.) Good to see you and welcome back, sugah!

Ebony - sorry for the work crap

Fanny - did I post yesterday that I loved the costumes? Hysterical! (and omg i have no memory)

Slim - you mentioned me but I *know* you still don't love me! <over exaggerated wink>

And lastly, m'dear Glou, hmm.....how do you REALLY feel?!? Since I know nothing of the exact nature of what happened, I shall offer this. There have been PLENTY of people that have attacked others that are still members of this site. I, for one, would suggest that if you do not like someone, hastily put them on ignore. It has worked wonders for me and my blood pressure! :-D

Tippity Tappity Taps!!!!!!! (sung to Bibbity Bobbity Boo or however you spell it.) Good to see you and welcome back, sugah!

Ebony - sorry for the work crap

Fanny - did I post yesterday that I loved the costumes? Hysterical! (and omg i have no memory)

Slim - you mentioned me but I *know* you still don't love me! <over exaggerated wink>

And lastly, m'dear Glou, hmm.....how do you REALLY feel?!? Since I know nothing of the exact nature of what happened, I shall offer this. There have been PLENTY of people that have attacked others that are still members of this site. I, for one, would suggest that if you do not like someone, hastily put them on ignore. It has worked wonders for me and my blood pressure! :-D

Is that why you no longer talk to me - chicken shit southern country fried loving 'young' hag - you hurt my feelings.

Seriously though - What I don't get is how this happens in the R&R section - isn't that what it is all about - letting loose - smacking each other around - life is too short to be that dictatorial!

Double that Amen!

Carlene was uhhh rather disturbing let's say - but I miss the persona behind her/him - whatever! (shocking I know!)

Can we get him back - and disband the haters who seek to bring him down?

Sounds like a plan to me! That $*%& Donna wasn't even in that thread until she suspected it was him. She's always on him like white on rice. I don't get it. Chick needs to get a life, a boyfriend, or a hobby.

Sheesh! I've posted A LOT today! Well, I guess that tells you that I didn't get the stuff I was supposed to do, done!

Must do some work tomorrow! I'm running out of time! I basically have Tuesday and Wednesday b/c Thursday I have to run to the city and get DD to dance and get the potato salad made for our weekend, as well as the shopping and packing done. Friday is traveling.

We're then home on Monday. DD has school Tuesday and Thursday, dance Thursday evening. I've got work, laundry and re-packing to do and then she and I are back on the road for our trip up north! :lol:

We are NOT going to the games next year. I don't care how much IL's beg us to go! We like going but to a day thing. We don't need to camp for a whole flippin' weekend!!! I'm taking a book with me and my lounger and some of DD's toys in case we've had enough and just want to veg outside our tent!

I'm hoping it's a better weekend than I think it will be. Doesn't help that the BIL's wife is coming b/c I'm going! UGH! Hate her! She's a pain the butt! :)

I'm also depressed b/c I won't have my computer with me and won't be on LBT all weekend! :biggrin: :party: Makes me sad! That's probably my biggest problem with the whole weekend! LOL!

Sounds like a plan to me! That $*%& Donna wasn't even in that thread until she suspected it was him. She's always on him like white on rice. I don't get it. Chick needs to get a life, a boyfriend, or a hobby.

Yea, she's got a hard-on for him. Like she has a radar beacon that draws her to him. She's is ALWAYS starting crap and then throwing the "poor me, I didn't do anything" garbage. :biggrin:

She'd be one to be all sugar to your face while she was wielding the machete aimed at your back!

I don't understand what happened but I do understand that the mods can't talk about it. Doesn't mean I have to like it just means I'll move on and hope someday he'll be able to come back and Donna will fall off the edge of the earth! :)

Oh and Beth, how was your first day of school? You didn't say. I hope it was a good day.

And you STILL haven't said when school ends next June! Speak up, Woman! LOL!

'Night all!

Edited by heartfire
God-Forbid a mis-spelled word!

I get that, I do...but why not have a little information for those of us left wondering?

This has been a cyber "home" to me for the last 2 years. I can remember taking some time off last year when I was switching jobs, but for the most part I have come here every day. I'm not a mod, but that doesn't make this place less to me than it is to you.

There are folks I've "met" online here that I feel closer to than folks I've known since high school.

There are some I don't care for...others I don't know that well, but the ones that I "see" daily and then are gone, upset me and bother me. Alex has done a great job at creating a family-type environment, but the backfire is that people like me want to know why their friends are gone.

This is not a private PM bitch-fest, and I'm sorry that any mod goes through that. I was openly asking a question that I feel I deserves a response - what rule did Carlene break? In 16 posts, I didn't see any, other than really bad taste.

If folks who have issues can't PM their Mods, and they can't open new threads, then what do we do? Drink the Kool-Aid and smile?

Yes yes yes. I agree. This whole thing has left me, for one, with a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't have GERD OR Beth's pet donkey.

Further, I feel like more than just HH should've been banned, if there was going to be banning. He wasn't out there debating thin air, you know.

Although I often (always) speak for myself, Glouc you said quite eloquently what I was thinking but hadn't formulated yet.

Yes yes yes. I agree. This whole thing has left me, for one, with a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't have GERD OR Beth's pet donkey.

Further, I feel like more than just HH should've been banned, if there was going to be banning. He wasn't out there debating thin air, you know.

Although I often (always) speak for myself, Glouc you said quite eloquently what I was thinking but hadn't formulated yet.

What she said :)

Maybe you should put on yer "dancin' shoes" and wow everybody with a big musical theater-style production? It always works for me.

OK I would pay big money to see Plain in a musical!!!

Cant we all just get along?

makes me wanna blend up a big mac.

add in some mountain dew and i am there, sister!

Is that why you no longer talk to me - chicken shit southern country fried loving 'young' hag - you hurt my feelings.

Seriously though - What I don't get is how this happens in the R&R section - isn't that what it is all about - letting loose - smacking each other around - life is too short to be that dictatorial!

Ha!!! Listen here you midwest, Sadie snack cookin', blood n guts weirdo!!!! Why I oughta......aww hell, you know I ain't gonna oughta do nothin'! Much too sleepy. (tho you ought to search my handle. I'm not much for being chicken! Tho I do love it with its friends honey mustard and romaine!)

PS - good word, dictatorial $5!!!

Yea, she's got a hard-on for him. Like she has a radar beacon that draws her to him. She's is ALWAYS starting crap and then throwing the "poor me, I didn't do anything" garbage. :biggrin:

Oh my stars!!! Heart said "hard-on"! I kinda picture you all goody-goody, Heart. I'm a bit aghast!

Bad Protein Shake? !

Holla!

Wow, Glouc, RM said you were "eloquent" and you're wicked tired. Sweet!!! :)