Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Ok - so I don't quite get it - but apparently my coworkers find it humorous that I am dancing around the unit - their just jealous cause I got moves ladies and gents! My craniotomy pt says he wishes he could get out of bed to dance with me.

Not sure why they apparently don't hear the music that i hear playing.

I hear music and dance all the time. However, I am not sure I've got moves! But I think my moves are pretty special!

I'm sure they are Krtork!

I only hear voices. And they tell me to do things.

What do they tell you to do? (as I am putting on my aluminum foil hat)

They warned me not to tell you. And they also told me to tell you that you need Teflon, not aluminum foil.

Ok - I originally just wrote: me too!

I was so rudely informed by the LBT messenger that my message was too short - so sorry that I did not qualify for posting - here's your dang 10 characters: :cursing::blink::cursing::):cursing::thumbup::cursing::rolleyes2::cursing::rolleyes2:

Not sure why they apparently don't hear the music that i hear playing.

Dang girl, you didn't take your meds again! What have I told all 79 of you?

I only hear voices. And they tell me to do things.

Beth, ah Beth, you have been playing so long with Kc that some of her multiple personalities have rubbed off on you. So sad.... DON'T LISTEN!! the voices are evil. Very evil. they will tell you to do dtrange things with plain!

OH MY WORD! it is contagious!

Well hello all. I am not even trying to catch up on all the posting.

No change on DBIL. He is still critical. I have been so tired and have been stress eating. Back on track today. Eating healthy.

I have to go get some test ran this morning. I hope they tell me exactly when my surgery will be. The other day the Dr. said he "wants to get it done within the next 2 weeks." I was shocked and didn't even ask any questions like how long will I be out of commission. Will it be day surgery, what will I be allowed to eat? Because it it through the Free Clinic, will it be written off or will I be charged at a lower rate and put on a payment plan. Will I need someone at home to take care of me. That might be a problem considering my kids won't hardly come here. It has been almost 2 months since anyone of my 3 DDs have came to my home. So many questions. Hopefully I will be able to get answers today.

Well I have to get dressed and on my way.

Ya'll have a blessed day.

PJTP...Hi y'all!

Having a wonderful day so far...went for a "wog" this morning with DH and DDog, and felt GREAT! Only walked two blocks of our normal 1 mile course - gotta extend it next week to keep us closer to 30 minutes. The sprint at the end (just over a block) was AWESOME! I really stretched out and went for it...I felt like a kid again! Felt really good, no pain...

Slightly gross side note - my belly pouch bounces when I wog - gotta get some spandex somethings to help control that...and I'm noticing some bounce in the back as well (back fat -ewww)...guess that means I'm losing in places I can't even see! :blink:

I'm loving the couch-to-5k; though I don't follow it to the letter, the slow progression (started about 3 weeks ago running 1 block and walking 1 block) has meant I'm injury free and still looking forward to doing it every other day.

I'm only 6 pounds away from being in Onderland - a place I haven't been since I was 16 - and with DH away for a pilot's event this weekend, I may just make it. Part of me wants to run every day from now through Sunday to make sure I make it, but I'm going to restrain myself so I don't get hurt.

I WILL map out a 5k course near my house, though - since I plan to run a 5k in September or October, I want to start walking the distance on the weekends - maybe on Saturday or Sunday so that when I decide to do the race, I'll have a good mental idea of what it looks like and maybe I'll even run one or two before the official race day.

I was called for a second interview for another job - I'm excited, but trying not to get too crazy...the other one that I was 2nd-interviewed for never called me back - I've sent them a couple of emails, but no word. Why can't people just say "We're not interested" or "We found someone". The job was re-posted as open, then closed again. I understand that the folks in the layoff pool have first choice, and if that's what happened, just SAY SO so that I can move on...

Anyway - my next interview is Tuesday - I have a beautiful deep red jacket dress that I just bought in a size 16W that I'm planning to wear. The smallest size I've worn since before high school!

Life is good...:)

Well hello all. I am not even trying to catch up on all the posting.

No change on DBIL. He is still critical. I have been so tired and have been stress eating. Back on track today. Eating healthy.

I have to go get some test ran this morning. I hope they tell me exactly when my surgery will be. The other day the Dr. said he "wants to get it done within the next 2 weeks." I was shocked and didn't even ask any questions like how long will I be out of commission. Will it be day surgery, what will I be allowed to eat? Because it it through the Free Clinic, will it be written off or will I be charged at a lower rate and put on a payment plan. Will I need someone at home to take care of me. That might be a problem considering my kids won't hardly come here. It has been almost 2 months since anyone of my 3 DDs have came to my home. So many questions. Hopefully I will be able to get answers today.

Well I have to get dressed and on my way.

Ya'll have a blessed day.

I will pray that things go smoothly for you, hon.

And my voices... well... sometimes they tell me to put HeadHunter's dirty drawers on my head and dance the Macarena while playing a ukelele. It's very bad indeed.

Ebony, congrats on the second second interview!

As for not getting back with us -- yeah, wth is that all about? :blink:

Whud I do? Forgive me...I must have missed updating my LBT family...40 lashes with a wet noodle! :)

And that Headhunter / Macarena / ukelele thing...:thumbup:

Whud I do? Forgive me...I must have missed updating my LBT family...40 lashes with a wet noodle! :thumbup:

Not you, employers. lol :blink:

And that Headhunter / Macarena / ukelele thing...:rolleyes2:

:)