Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Pathetic if you ask me.

Well I must get ready for work - must leave early to get some caffeine!

I didn't hear about that, but I used to work at a doctor's office. There was a 500 pound lady that came in because of pain under one of her skin folds. They found part of a sandwich covered in mold!:thumbup: It had apparently gotten stuck in there at some point, and she didn't notice it.:(

HOLY MOL(d)Y! :(

Well a girl's got to be prepared - who knows when you need a snack on the go? ( I might be sick)

ok - that's nasty.

link to banded imposter??? or point me in the direction *****

ok - that's nasty.

link to banded imposter??? or point me in the direction *****

The before and after thread -- somebody got popped for posting pictures of "herself" afterwards and it is, in fact, a model (MySpace link here: MySpace - Erika Garza *La Huerquilla* - 69 - Female - L.A., Nuevo Leon's Finest, WORLD-WIDE, California - myspace.com/huerquilla )

She goes by Sexylips. If you check her albums, her photos are of this Erika woman. Numerous photos. Very bizarre indeed.

Some people are also now finding discrepancies in the weight loss info she has provided, as if she lost 60-something in the first year and then 75 pounds just since March or something.

Hey LU - so if you are sans hubby - does that me you are going to be drinking it up and posting with us - (cause I don't think you've been curious yet)

Hey LU - so if you are sans hubby - does that me you are going to be drinking it up and posting with us - (cause I don't think you've been curious yet)

yes i am...:(

my kitchen has been nothing short of a catering company the last few days & i just opened a great chardonay ; doggies on my feet napping ; laptop , well - in lap.

i'm ususal not curious when DH is home - he's an attention whore.

I have spoken via posts and PM with this person before. To be honest I always thought some things just didn't add up with her. I found her a little odd to say the least and just discontinued conversation with her.

That being said, she was always a very nice person and she really was sincere when one needed motivating. Of course though Beth you are right. It's not good to pose other pictures and claim it is yourself, and I'm almost feeling embarrassed for her.

And I seen someone say good job Beth on the scale victory - so I'll say the same. :( Kickin butt!!

well that's very unfortunate......i will say there is a BIG reason i took my personal info/pic down off this site last wk & that's because this place has quite a few sickos.

while i appreciate those who do post their b/a photos - i'd never do it; but because you don't - you get shitty PM's saying your a farce. well if your on FB - you get to see me, i don't have anything to proove here...

i'd like for her to post an explanation - but i doubt she'll provide one....

well that's very unfortunate......i will say there is a BIG reason i took my personal info/pic down off this site last wk & that's because this place has quite a few sickos.

while i appreciate those who do post their b/a photos - i'd never do it; but because you don't - you get shitty PM's saying your a farce. well if your on FB - you get to see me, i don't have anything to proove here...

i'd like for her to post an explanation - but i doubt she'll provide one....

I totally understand, Lu, and it's a very personal decision. I have not posted photos either, and I don't know if I will (though I have through my blog, which is linked here, so...).

But still, I have had a female stalker online as well and try to keep on the down-low to some degree myself, though I'm not horribly careful.

But I find it very... odd... to post photos of some model as yourself! Hey, if you don't want to post photos of yourself, that's one thing, but to post photos of a model and say it's you?? That's... well, that's just plain weird.

I've never spoken with her and had stumbled across her pics a couple weeks ago (whenever she posted them) and commented about how great she looked! Had "Speck" not posted what she did, this girl would have perpetuated this lie.

And if her weight loss stats are in question too (based on some info from others), then it makes me wonder... what gives? What's her intent?

Very strange.

Well a girl's got to be prepared - who knows when you need a snack on the go? ( I might be sick)

Gross!

HOLY MOL(d)Y! :(

I know! It was awful! One of the nurses did get sick. KC, I am sure you know what they had to do to all of that infected part. I couldn't stomach it.

I have spoken via posts and PM with this person before. To be honest I always thought some things just didn't add up with her. I found her a little odd to say the least and just discontinued conversation with her.

That being said, she was always a very nice person and she really was sincere when one needed motivating. Of course though Beth you are right. It's not good to pose other pictures and claim it is yourself, and I'm almost feeling embarrassed for her.

And I seen someone say good job Beth on the scale victory - so I'll say the same. :thumbup: Kickin butt!!

I had never spoken with her, but I did notice the picture a few days ago looking at the before and after pics. I thought wow! I hope I can look like that. Knowing what I know now, I guess I can.:(

Heartfire went from saying "rat's ass" to "goodness gracious" and I about blew Water out my nose. Don't know why... :eek:

~ LOL! Sorry! I didn't even catch that. I started to say good god but hate using the Lord's name as an expletive so changed it to goodness gracious. Rat's ass is my favorite expletive right now but with a mina bird toddler in the house, don't dare say that one out loud! Another fav is "bloody hell" but alas as with the above, doesn't dare pass my lips for little ears to hear and repeat! DH would know immediately where it had to have come from! And with my luck, she'd say it in church, standing next to Pastor with his mic on! Yep, would never live that one down!

Kahlua

Amaretto

Bailey's

Godiva Milk

Godiva dark

Godiva white

Godiva cappacchino

grand marnier

irish whiskey

Creme de menthe

peppermint schnapps

butterscotch schnapps

light rum

dark rum

spiced rum

cognac

frangelica

creme de cacao

---Must I go on?

~ Ohhhhh! See! I knew just the place to go to get some good answers to my questions! LBT is wonderful!!! Thanks, KC!

PJTP: I love power tools, yeah, I know, I left myself open for that one!! I fired up the weed eater and had at the place. The yards look so nice and pretty! Had 2 ton of hay delivered, cleaned water tanks, had mini-training sessions with my dog, played mommy taxi, watched a move with my DD and went to dog agility class! Super busy day!!

~ Sounds busy but nice.

Oh boy... I just found a Facebook page for the Applecross Senior High School's 30th Anniversary Reunion of the Class of '79. OMG... Thirty... count them...

Ye gods and little fishes, what the HELL am I going to wear??? :eek:

~ Haven't made any of my reunions yet. The next one will be the 25th in 2 years. I will probably go to that one. Tho not real excited about it. Just not into those things.

~ Have fun shopping for an outfit!

PJTP and TOTAL scale victory: I have bobbled up and down for THREE MONTHS now, never getting below 228.5. :thumbup: This morning -- 227.5! :w00t:

~ SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :thumbup:

Off to walk now...BBL! :wub:

~ Hope you had a good walk!

* fanny, i missed my 20th reunion because i was a hot mess - overweight. i had been to my 10th - but by the time 20 came around i had packed on the lbs and just couldn't do it. i was banded 2 months later.

have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & yes i'm not into bling - at all:tongue:!

* i'm not a girly girl - jeans/tee/flip flops most days/ no makeup & i think DH would fall over if i carried a regular purse. i like the small antique/unique ones when going out but a shoulder thingy is not me.

i eloped because the thought of a wedding dress made me break out in hives - i wore black & it's been good luck ever since....:(

* DH left for london an hr ago & i have peace & quiet for a few days.....we're a bit too glued to the hip, and i'm glad his travel is picking back up.....i like my ME time:)

~ Yep, me too. Started gaining weight after HS. Yuck!

~ Me either. The more casual the better. My wedding dress was a white formal from JC Penney b/c I couldn't see spending all that money on a dumb dress I was only going to wear once!

~ Got some much needed ME time today. Was gone for 4 hours! :( And enjoyed every minute of it!

I am feeling tired today, will probably hang with the puppies, maybe go for a run tonight. If I wish hard enough, maybe somebody will come do the laundry and make dinner!

~ I'm flippin' exhausted! I haven't had a solid night of sleep in over a week.

~ When you find someone to cook and clean for you, send 'em over to my place when you're done!

I have to admit that gripes because they don't know if I am paying for text messages on my phone!?!?! Why assume?

~ It's not part of our plan either. The too few I get tho aren't a big deal. If it happened more often or I was going to start using that option, then I'd just upgrade my plan.

~ Not sure I'm real interested in my next reunion either.

I didn't hear about that, but I used to work at a doctor's office. There was a 500 pound lady that came in because of pain under one of her skin folds. They found part of a sandwich covered in mold!:ohmy: It had apparently gotten stuck in there at some point, and she didn't notice it.:eek:

~ Okay, that's just SAD. That also means that she doesn't clean. Help or no help, clean your nasty self! I don't care how big you are, wash anyway!!! Even at my mom's heaviest (she's a bypasser) she was meticulous about cleaning EVERYTHING, daily and making sure to dry thoroughly to make sure she didn't have any skin issues.

PJTP: Had a nice 4 hours by myself today. Left the house and ran a couple of errands. Then went to the nursery and bought some more herbs for a soon to be empty pot in the garden. Wandered up to the lake and went thru a couple of shops. bought a jar candle called Cinnamon Sticks! Yummm! Then wandered down to the bakery and sat with my water and a good book. When lunch came, took my time eating while reading and enjoying the breeze. So nice!!

Now if I can just get a solid night of sleep, I'll be golden! I'm about to spike DD's water to get her to sleep thru the frickin' night! Haven't had a decent night in well over a week!

I told DH the other day that I just wanted to go rent a hotel room for the night so I can sleep! LOL!

Okay, out of water. Need to go refill. BBL.

while i appreciate those who do post their b/a photos - i'd never do it; but because you don't - you get shitty PM's saying your a farce. well if your on FB - you get to see me, i don't have anything to proove here,

I think we all understand why you did that. I think it is unfortunate that it happened at all. I haven't posted pictures either so I guess I am a fraud too.:(

... what gives? What's her intent?

Very strange.

have NO idea why someone would do that ??? this place really gets stranger by the day.

heartfire - your afternoon sounds WONDERFUL!!!

i have a wks worth of "my tivo" lined up - bunch of magazined, new cook book, LOTS of wine on tap this wk.

would have thrown a parade for DH when his car svc picked him up - but knew that would hurt his feelings:)