Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Oh boy... I just found a Facebook page for the Applecross Senior High School's 30th Anniversary Reunion of the Class of '79. OMG... Thirty... count them... 30 years since I graduated high school! I thought the 20 year mark was bad enough, but 30?? :w00t:

Mind you, I am SO going to this one!! I did go to the 20th Reunion and I remember being so embarrassed as I was one of the only ones, it seemed, that had blown up like a balloon since high school. I would have weighed in at around 100-105kg (220-230lb) at the time and that was the biggest I'd ever been, so facing everyone was so hard. Of course, I eventually ate my way up to 125kg (275lb) years later, so it could actually have been worse but it seemed as bad as could be then.

I can't wait to go strut my stuff in front of those who kept staring and whispering last time. It's in October, and although I won't be at goal (ps op is in Dec), I'll be close and hopefully only about 75kg (165lb), so they'll notice the difference even if they didn't see the full rise and fall of Fat Fanny.

Ye gods and little fishes, what the HELL am I going to wear??? :sneaky:

I can't wait to go strut my stuff in front of those who kept staring and whispering last time. It's in October, and although I won't be at goal (ps op is in Dec), I'll be close and hopefully only about 75kg (165lb), so they'll notice the difference even if they didn't see the full rise and fall of Fat Fanny.

Ye gods and little fishes, what the HELL am I going to wear??? :sneaky:

I suggest something slinky, hot, and maybe just a wee bit slutty. Let 'em talk about something different. :w00t:

Way to go, Beth!! I'm desperate to get below 80kg - been hovering between 83 and 81 for months and closest I have come is in my ticker. Was back to 80.8 this morning but got my ToM today so I'll be bloated for the next 5 days. I always show a good 1-2kg drop on the day that I finish, though, so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the scale next Monday!

I always show a good 1-2kg drop on the day that I finish, though, so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the scale next Monday!

I know, isn't that something? :w00t:

PJTP before I go out into 90 degree weather to do my lunchtime walk...

KC, I WARNED you about talking about me out of turn like that. Don't make me get all ghetto on yo azz...

ROFLMBO...

Guurrllllll - don't you raise your keys at me like that. I'll speak of you and Lu and whoever else deserves it whenever I dang well please.

ROFLMBO...you picking up attitude from those folks at the hospital, KC?

i hate a purse - the bigger it is; the more i load up!!!

i have this coach thingy wallet/key ring ... i just need someone to hold my cherry chapstick:)

Can't go that tiny...my keys don't fit anything that small!

STOP the stalking you scary copycat texas thug. I have a coach wallety key ring thingy.

It's very important - holds some cash, driver's license and ID - slips into pocket while other side has cell and chapstick. That way if one was to overindulge at a bar (not that I ever would) you don't have to worry about leaving one's purse.

Coach makes cute accessories, just can't handle the prices on their bags (yet)...

He needs one of those wallets with a chain. He just clips it to his belt loop and if it falls outta his pocket, it's still attached! :w00t:

Then he'll look like a biker! :eek:

See, that's exactly what I'm afraid of! My other purse held everything I needed, and it had to all go in a certain way or it wouldn't fit. Sunglasses and keys got tossed on top b/c they wouldn't fit at all. Now, no luck, gotta go bigger! :w00t:

And cherry chapstick fits in a pocket.

Chapstick used to melt in my pockets...maybe I just have a hot a**?

Heartfire went from saying "rat's ass" to "goodness gracious" and I about blew Water out my nose. Don't know why... :frown:

Too funny - the image is priceless!

Oh boy... I just found a Facebook page for the Applecross Senior High School's 30th Anniversary Reunion of the Class of '79. OMG... Thirty... count them... 30 years since I graduated high school! I thought the 20 year mark was bad enough, but 30?? :eek:

Mind you, I am SO going to this one!!

Me too - coming up in 2010 will be 30 years - I am SO going!

I did go to the 20th Reunion and I remember being so embarrassed as I was one of the only ones, it seemed, that had blown up like a balloon since high school. I would have weighed in at around 100-105kg (220-230lb) at the time and that was the biggest I'd ever been, so facing everyone was so hard. Of course, I eventually ate my way up to 125kg (275lb) years later, so it could actually have been worse but it seemed as bad as could be then.

I, like you, cannot WAIT to show off my new body...next year, I'll be in SO much better shape, and I am going to have SO much fun!

Ye gods and little fishes, what the HELL am I going to wear??? :eek:

Leather? :tt2:

PJTP and TOTAL scale victory: I have bobbled up and down for THREE MONTHS now, never getting below 228.5. :sneaky: This morning -- 227.5! :wub:

Yay Beth! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Off to walk now...BBL! :blink:

Beth - Congrats!

Fanny - You're smoking - wear something that'll show it

Ebony - definitely hot ass melting chapstick

Me? - attitude - what attitude? :w00t:

I am pretty sure that this night (yes I still consider it night since I haven't gone to bed yet) is the last 30+ hr day for the week (5th in the last like 9 days - shouldn't have to do it again until next monday/tuesday

Love you all - nightie night - will talk upon rising in about 3.5 hrs.

* fanny, i missed my 20th reunion because i was a hot mess - overweight. i had been to my 10th - but by the time 20 came around i had packed on the lbs and just couldn't do it. i was banded 2 months later.

have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & yes i'm not into bling - at all:tongue:!

* i'm not a girly girl - jeans/tee/flip flops most days/ no makeup & i think DH would fall over if i carried a regular purse. i like the small antique/unique ones when going out but a shoulder thingy is not me.

i eloped because the thought of a wedding dress made me break out in hives - i wore black & it's been good luck ever since....:(

* great scale victories all!!!!

* DH left for london an hr ago & i have peace & quiet for a few days.....we're a bit too glued to the hip, and i'm glad his travel is picking back up.....i like my ME time:)

Oh boy... I just found a Facebook page for the Applecross Senior High School's 30th Anniversary Reunion of the Class of '79. OMG... Thirty... count them... 30 years since I graduated high school! I thought the 20 year mark was bad enough, but 30?? :eek:

Mind you, I am SO going to this one!! I did go to the 20th Reunion and I remember being so embarrassed as I was one of the only ones, it seemed, that had blown up like a balloon since high school. I would have weighed in at around 100-105kg (220-230lb) at the time and that was the biggest I'd ever been, so facing everyone was so hard. Of course, I eventually ate my way up to 125kg (275lb) years later, so it could actually have been worse but it seemed as bad as could be then.

Ye gods and little fishes, what the HELL am I going to wear??? :eek:

I agree with Beth, go hot for something hot and slinky - make them notice and eat their hearts out!

PJTP and TOTAL scale victory: I have bobbled up and down for THREE MONTHS now, never getting below 228.5. :( This morning -- 227.5! :wub:

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know the feeling when that happens!

* fanny, i missed my 20th reunion because i was a hot mess - overweight. i had been to my 10th - but by the time 20 came around i had packed on the lbs and just couldn't do it. i was banded 2 months later.

have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & yes i'm not into bling - at all:tongue:!

* i'm not a girly girl - jeans/tee/flip flops most days/ no makeup & i think DH would fall over if i carried a regular purse. i like the small antique/unique ones when going out but a shoulder thingy is not me.

i eloped because the thought of a wedding dress made me break out in hives - i wore black & it's been good luck ever since....:(

* great scale victories all!!!!

* DH left for london an hr ago & i have peace & quiet for a few days.....we're a bit too glued to the hip, and i'm glad his travel is picking back up.....i like my ME time:)

I also missed my 20th because I didn't want to have everyone see how big I was. I am so looking forward to the next one! Lu you are funny - I am totally into the t-shirt, jeans and flip-flop thing! However, I have a very girly girl side that loves shiny things. My DD laughs at how I love the bling! Says it is easy to pick out things for me - big and shiny!!:thumbup:

PJTP~ I am a large purse gal. I have my world in my purse - ask and I bet it is in there! I am feeling tired today, will probably hang with the puppies, maybe go for a run tonight. If I wish hard enough, maybe somebody will come do the laundry and make dinner!

i can't have a large purse - I'd just fill it and wouldn't be able to find anything.

Did you all hear about the 500 lb texas inmate who attempted to smuggle a gun into prison by hiding it in the 'rolls' - LOL!

beth - what's up with this imposter (?banded) mega loser.

Beth-yay on the scale victory!

Fanny-knock 'em out with something sexy!

I will admit that my 20th reunion is next year. They are already having class meeting about it. My cousin (who graduated the same year/same school) is apparently in on the planning so she sends out text messages about it. I have to admit that gripes because they don't know if I am paying for text messages on my phone!?!?! Why assume? I don't plan to go the reunion anyway. I see quite a bit of my class mates around town, and we don't speak to each other. Why on earth would I pay to go see them, when they won't speak to me for free now?

Did you all hear about the 500 lb texas inmate who attempted to smuggle a gun into prison by hiding it in the 'rolls' - LOL!

I didn't hear about that, but I used to work at a doctor's office. There was a 500 pound lady that came in because of pain under one of her skin folds. They found part of a sandwich covered in mold!:( It had apparently gotten stuck in there at some point, and she didn't notice it.:(

Well a girl's got to be prepared - who knows when you need a snack on the go? ( I might be sick)