Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i hate a purse - the bigger it is; the more i load up!!!

i have this coach thingy wallet/key ring ... i just need someone to hold my cherry chapstick:)

I can't see how that would be practical! How on earth do you fit one of these into your pocket????

mvmcp32.jpg

I can't see how that would be practical! How on earth do you fit one of these into your pocket????

mvmcp32.jpg

Must be one ginormous Cherry Chapstick.

And, yes, Fanny, ginormous is a word. I heard my pal Liz use it just the other day. She was referring to her crown I think. :unsure:

I don't think its very nice of you guys to talk about Lulu's butt like that - we all have our faults - let's be supportive and lift each other up for once.

But giiiiiiiirrrrrrrrlllllll - you might want wear those shapeups a bit more if that fits on your arse!

mvmcp32.jpg

just blinded by obnoxious flair - reason purses are not up my ally...

I carry a tote bag, and it did NOT take me long to fill it up. I went from the tiny little organizer purses to this HUGE tote. I love my tote now.:wub: I could never go back to a tiny purse again.

That's what I'm afraid of! I finally went smaller b/c DH kept handing me EVERYTHING to hold on to b/c I had room in my purse! Now I got a kid too! Yikes! Bring on the therma care back wraps!

DH has a tendency to lose his wallet. I cannot take any chances. I won't even hazzard a guess on how many times he has had to cancel his check card this year because he dropped it, lost it, couldn't find the wallet... You get the picture. He would leave his head behind if it wasn't attached.:sneaky:

He needs one of those wallets with a chain. He just clips it to his belt loop and if it falls outta his pocket, it's still attached! :w00t:

i hate a purse - the bigger it is; the more i load up!!!

i have this coach thingy wallet/key ring ... i just need someone to hold my cherry chapstick:)

See, that's exactly what I'm afraid of! My other purse held everything I needed, and it had to all go in a certain way or it wouldn't fit. Sunglasses and keys got tossed on top b/c they wouldn't fit at all. Now, no luck, gotta go bigger! :frown:

And cherry chapstick fits in a pocket.

I've been tracking, and I'm thinking I'm not eating enough. Many days in this past month, I didn't go over 800-900 calories. I dunno... eventually, I guess.

That's kind of what I thought you might say. On dailyplate, even with NO activity, they still have my calorie load pretty high.

But if one doesn't leave one's purse behind, it just looks tacky when you return for a few more rounds. Much more ladylike to have "forgotten" something and then just stick around to be polite.

TPG

Tip 'em well and they don't give a rat's ass why you're there! LOL!

But if the rounds keep coming - why leave in the first place?

Good point!!

mvmcp32.jpg

Goodness gracious, what the hell is that thing???!!!! :blink:

~~~~~~~~~~~

PJTP: New bag will get a test tomorrow as I've got some errands to run, then I'm running away from home for a couple of hours. :w00t: DH doesn't know it yet but that's my plan!

Question for ya! I've been having a little bottle of Starbucks Lite Mocha Frapp in the evenings. I'm trying to figure out which spirits to add to it to spike it up a little! The only ones I can think of would be rum or vodka but I'm not sure either of those would be a good idea. I also thought about some Bailey's and thought might have some possibilities, either the original or the new mint, is it? What do you all think? Other than HS where I'd drink anything and a lot of it as long as it was free, I have no real experience with spirits of the alcohol world. Educate me please!

Okay, off to bed. I'm exhausted! 'Night!

Goodness gracious, what the hell is that thing???!!!! :w00t:

It's Fanny's ride. She rides in it whilst doing the back-handed wavey thing.

Kahlua

Amaretto

Bailey's

Godiva Milk

Godiva dark

Godiva white

Godiva cappacchino

grand marnier

irish whiskey

Creme de menthe

peppermint schnapps

butterscotch schnapps

light rum

dark rum

spiced rum

cognac

frangelica

creme de cacao

---Must I go on?

Kahlua

Amaretto

Bailey's

Godiva Milk

Godiva dark

Godiva white

Godiva cappacchino

grand marnier

irish whiskey

Creme de menthe

peppermint schnapps

butterscotch schnapps

light rum

dark rum

spiced rum

cognac

frangelica

creme de cacao

---Must I go on?

"Scanning" your liquor cabinet again, I see. Then it's off to work, no? :w00t:

I use it for 'cooking' purposes!

I figured I could do it in 1:45 min but I also thought *maybe* I could do it in 1:30 min. if the course was flat enough. And it was! I finished in 1:32:59 and I ran at a 10 min. pace, which is the best I've ever done in a Tri and close to what I do when I just run and haven't swam or biked first. I was very happy.

I finished 9 out of 11 in my age group. It seems that all the good swimmers were bad bikers and all the good bikers were bad swimmers. So that's how I got to be in first place after the swim and bike. (Oh and fast transitions.) But my run was only just okay and some of the good swimmers or good bikers were better runners. Or something...

They always kill you on the run! Very impressed with the 10min pace! Wow! Was that the last Tri of the season for you, or do you have another one?

I think I am going to train for next spring and do several next year. I have been moving up to the 10K run, so I will see how I am doing and might move to the Oly. But some of the bike courses here in Oregon are super hilly, so I may just stick to the shorter distances, they are usually on the lower foot hills, not climbing mountains!

Very impressed, you are my inspiration!

I was busy all day and I am way behind on reading!

So, I hope everyone had a great day!

PJTP: I love power tools, yeah, I know, I left myself open for that one!! I fired up the weed eater and had at the place. The yards look so nice and pretty! Had 2 ton of hay delivered, cleaned Water tanks, had mini-training sessions with my dog, played mommy taxi, watched a move with my DD and went to dog agility class! Super busy day!!

just blinded by obnoxious flair - reason purses are not up my ally...
What? You don't like the bling look? :w00t:
HOLY COW, Fanny, IS THAT YOURS??
Only when Liz lends it to me!! But we're like that *crosses fingers*, so I get the use pretty often...
That's what I'm afraid of! I finally went smaller b/c DH kept handing me EVERYTHING to hold on to b/c I had room in my purse! Now I got a kid too! Yikes! Bring on the therma care back wraps!

I love my huge handbags - can't stand the idea of a teensy weensy dolly bird one - who can carry anything in those?

Goodness gracious, what the hell is that thing???!!!! :sneaky:

It's a coach, silly!! I'm still wondering wth coaches have to do with handbags and purses though...

Question for ya! I've been having a little bottle of Starbucks Lite Mocha Frapp in the evenings. I'm trying to figure out which spirits to add to it to spike it up a little! The only ones I can think of would be rum or vodka but I'm not sure either of those would be a good idea. I also thought about some Bailey's and thought might have some possibilities, either the original or the new mint, is it? What do you all think? Other than HS where I'd drink anything and a lot of it as long as it was free, I have no real experience with spirits of the alcohol world. Educate me please!

KC's got you covered!!

It's Fanny's ride. She rides in it whilst doing the back-handed wavey thing.
*waves demurely*
Kahlua

Amaretto

Bailey's

Godiva Milk

Godiva dark

Godiva white

Godiva cappacchino

grand marnier

irish whiskey

Creme de menthe

peppermint schnapps