Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Well I might not have to - trauma call just went out - somebody's bleeding already!

Amen, sister!! She's making me crazy. However, it's like a car wreck, I can't help but look. How sad is that??? I'm bored and hungry. And she IS an idiot. She answers her own idiot questions :tt1:. I think I'm gonna start counting her posts. Maybe she's trying to beat last night's 1000 pages :(. At least our posts are always interesting :scared2: and informative :)....tee hee.

TPG

if counting is what your into - hit the 'primates' response time to every DAMN post on this forum.

should not have found the internet bar on escape from town :lol: DH is working out and i decided pear martinis were more my style.

mexican thread - eh.....

Hey y'all!

He is here!!! He actually arrived this morning at 7:54. He is PERFECT!!! He weighed in at 6 pounds even, and is 18 1/4 inches long. Brown hair, and as content as can be! I spent hours holding him today, and amazing at how little and perfect he is.

He is named Garrick Raymond. Her Dads name is Gary, my DH is Rick---so with the 2 Grandpas combined, he is Garrick. Raymond is after his other great grandpa's middle name. The older grandson shares middle names with the other great grandpa and his Daddy.

I just love him so much already!!

This grandbaby business is wonderful!!! g4e, I understand the worry about the finances etc. involved with another baby----this baby was not planned, and sent them into a massive marital issue----but they worked through it, come out better for it, and are thrilled now with their newest son.

I posted his pic on Facebook, but I have issues with sizing the pics for LBT.

TY for all the good wishes---he is a sweetheart! As sad as it sounds, he is adorable at rest, but when he does pucker up and cry, I swear to you it is the absolute cutest thing!!!!

We have the older grandson with us.....while they are in the hospital, and he is hungry again......3 year olds are ALWAYS hungry at Granny's house, he knows we stocked up goodies for him!!! LOL

See y'all later!

Kat~ Congrats again! He sounds amazing! The older one is taking advantage of Grandma - haha, my kids are still like that! They love going to my parents house. They get special treats and get away with murder! LOL!

Have a great evening!

if counting is what your into - hit the 'primates' response time to every DAMN post on this forum.

should not have found the internet bar on escape from town :tt1: DH is working out and i decided pear martinis were more my style.

mexican thread - eh.....

That girl is a one line texter for sure!

Pear martinis - that sounds refreshing!

Careful - not mexican, but Mexico - don't want to start offending people now!:scared2: You know how easy it is to cross that imaginary line!

Congrats kat!15_5_18.gif 15_11_4.gif I am glad that everything went smoothly.Grandkids are something else! They know they have us wrapped around their little finger. My grandkids are the same when they come to Nana's. When I go to there homes It is funny. they know I always carry Tic Tacs with me. My youngest DGD is 3 and she has always called them Two-a-Tacs. If I tell her I don't have any she tells me to go to my car and get them! LOL. I know I will be thrilled with the new baby. It was more of a shock to me.

I found the Mexico thread. It was deffinatly interesting. LOL

Dog we don't get to see KC in action on the news.

Kat,

YAY on the new baby!! Enjoy him!! :)

Anyone looking for the Mexico thread...it was just amusing to me last night. How can 2 people spend so much time arguing over something that doesn't really concern either one of them??? HH had quite a lot to say. Plain did restrain them both...:tt1: or it may have come to blows :scared2:. You really didn't miss anything if you didn't find it. I'd just been hoping for a chicken strip thread but no dice. Now I'm just counting a young lady's posts 'cause again, I can't tear myself away from the weird and bizarre world that is LBT :(.

TPG

QUOTE]

Tee hee :scared2: TPG

Kat,

YAY on the new baby!! Enjoy him!! :)

Anyone looking for the Mexico thread...it was just amusing to me last night. How can 2 people spend so much time arguing over something that doesn't really concern either one of them??? HH had quite a lot to say. Plain did restrain them both...:tt1: or it may have come to blows :scared2:. You really didn't miss anything if you didn't find it. I'd just been hoping for a chicken strip thread but no dice. Now I'm just counting a young lady's posts 'cause again, I can't tear myself away from the weird and bizarre world that is LBT :(.

TPG

I'm thinking about starting one just cuz I'm bored.

Yay, Beth found the Mexico thread! Loved your post!

I'm bored too. No stuck pickles, no chicken strips, no humping....what a slow night. And, no blood and guts from KC. Arghh.

TPG

Hey y'all!

He is here!!! He actually arrived this morning at 7:54. He is PERFECT!!! He weighed in at 6 pounds even, and is 18 1/4 inches long. Brown hair, and as content as can be! I spent hours holding him today, and amazing at how little and perfect he is.

He is named Garrick Raymond. Her Dads name is Gary, my DH is Rick---so with the 2 Grandpas combined, he is Garrick. Raymond is after his other great grandpa's middle name. The older grandson shares middle names with the other great grandpa and his Daddy.

I just love him so much already!!

This grandbaby business is wonderful!!! g4e, I understand the worry about the finances etc. involved with another baby----this baby was not planned, and sent them into a massive marital issue----but they worked through it, come out better for it, and are thrilled now with their newest son.

I posted his pic on Facebook, but I have issues with sizing the pics for LBT.

TY for all the good wishes---he is a sweetheart! As sad as it sounds, he is adorable at rest, but when he does pucker up and cry, I swear to you it is the absolute cutest thing!!!!

We have the older grandson with us.....while they are in the hospital, and he is hungry again......3 year olds are ALWAYS hungry at Granny's house, he knows we stocked up goodies for him!!! LOL

See y'all later!

Yay congratulations!!!!!!! What an awesome name too!! :confused:

I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my company. I hate pretty much everyone I work with.

That is all.