Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP-I changed my name. Everyone calls me slim anyway, so why not have that as my name?

Are you serious? Some people should just be led to walk the plank. XXX at work ?? Can you spell idgit?

The freaking UNION rep did it! Needless to say, I would never have trusted him to represent me.

Ok - Soooo one could argue that there are some LBT threads that could qualify - text only of course (thank goodness)

Yep.:blink:

I have an actual LBT question and figured I'd get the quickest (and mostest rightestest) answer here. Do you have to crush pills after the clear liquid phase? I know I can get gummy vitamins and stuff like that but I'm wondering about my everyday stuff. I have high hopes of getting off those drugs or reducing but that won't happen overnight. I'd love to hear about your experiences. Did the pre-op stuff yesterday...survived the stress test. All went well, I think, but what the heck do I know?

Glad you made it through the pre-testing. I don't crush any of my pills. I tried splitting a few but found that they were actually harder to swallow that way than just whole. None of my pills are that big though. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about which pills can be crushed or split because some won't work as well (or at all) because of extended release coatings and such.

My work blocks the Spanx site. But not sites that sell Spanx.

Moron blocking software.

Moron blocking software.

Ebay is blocked where I work, but craigslist isn't? WTH?

I don't know what is up - but thank goodness for sugar free popsicles! This summer - I can't keep them out of my mouth - it's like some sort of evil oral fixation.

I don't know what is up - but thank goodness for sugar free popsicles! This summer - I can't keep them out of my mouth - it's like some sort of evil oral fixation.

(looking around for plain) Do you think you should have said that where plain can hear? :blink:(running away just in case he heard)

Beth you are absolutely right with the eating disorder therapist, and I have also considered this. I have had eating disorders ever since I was 12 years old, from one side of the spectrum all the way to the other. It's something that really needs addressing. That is so great you are tackling your demons, and you deserve to be free of them.

I thought about OA, but I really don't believe that is going to get to the heart of the matter.

For me, I didn't feel that either WW or OA helped ME personally to get to the bottom of WHY I got this way -- or even how to help redirect my energies in tackling new issues as they arise in ways that don't include food. They're great organizations, don't get me wrong, but I knew I needed more one-on-one to help me get deeper than WW or OA would ever afford me. I know myself too well.

The GOOD thing is, even though things have been really stressful here lately, if anything I've NOT been hungry. Pretty much since I got back from Houston, I virtually eat nothing until dinnertime. I know that's not good either, but I haven't been very hungry. However, the scale has not been moving, and that's getting me down lately. I've been very good (not perfect, but VERY good) this past month -- logging meals, exercising, etc., and I have nothing to show for it. I don't know wth is wrong... :thumbup:

Skechers... still love em!! I did two miles today (thanks to WW online to get me to produce more activities!! :huh2: ) and my thighs are kinda sore now... LOL Oh, I forgot to mention, I got my elliptical up and running and I absolutely love it!! I burned 200+ calories in 20 minutes... awesome!

Okay, did you get the only frikken farken pair out there?? Sketchers doesn't have them, went to Famous Footwear which carries Sketchers, and the two nearest places I could get them is in Maryland or Pennsylvania. Kohl's was a no-go too. I'm getting ticked now because I want something I can't have. :huh2:

If I can't find them nearby in the next couple days, I'll order them through Famous Footwear since I have a 20% off coupon, which would make them a "more reasonable" $80. :wink2: But... I hafta wait. And I don't wait too well. :blink:

Oh, and my butt still hurts. OUCH!

Ok - Soooo one could argue that there are some LBT threads that could qualify - text only of course (thank goodness)

Oh I never click on those at work. That also means I never click on them. :blink:

understatement.

dragged DH to errands, gym, shopping & lunch - he's already on the raft vegging.

did get the sketchers - plan on using them on the treadmill tomorrow to give them a "whirl"..... were on sale of $67.99

i only use FB for chatting - i'm about done w/lbt aside from 2 threads and i can't get into the apps.

no issues w/pills - ever

band WIDE open, had to slap my hand @ lunch to keep from eating.

off to throw someone off the raft & play some volleyball:)

Wow great price on the shoes! Let us know how you like them, even though I'm sure you'll love em.

Moron blocking software.

Mine blocks Spanx too. Weirdos.

did get the sketchers - plan on using them on the treadmill tomorrow to give them a "whirl"..... were on sale of $67.99

WHERE WHERE WHERE????? :huh2:

:blink:

WHERE WHERE WHERE????? :huh2:

:blink:

dicks sporting good; got spinning shoes for a bit off original price too....

I don't know the calorie count of your average popsicle, but a brand here called Edy's makes a fruit pop that they claim has no added sugar that is TO DIE FOR! They're 30 calories a piece, and totally worth it!

dicks sporting good; got spinning shoes for a bit off original price too....

Okay, getting me some Dicks tomorrow. Wait... :blink:

I checked out their sale flier from this past Sunday and there were no Sketchers there, so I didn't even try them.

Wow great price on the shoes! Let us know how you like them, even though I'm sure you'll love em.

they ARE heavy - i think i'll put them to use on my treadmill w/an incline.

You got them for an awesome price! I have yet to find them in a store here. I bought the two pair that I have online. I love them though.

Edited by *slim*

Beth - oh yeah! Edy's no sugar added fruit pops - mine are 25 cals - tangerine, strawberry and rasberry. Heaven for my mouth!