Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

hey, hola, howdy - there caught up:)

diva - i'm sure WW has something online, i know jenny craig does (my SIL uses them).

beth - check the sketchers out at a sporting good store. i know dicks (giggle) sporting has them & i plan on getting them this evening. i need spinning shoes & dh is in a generous mode so i think i might just slip those sketchers in the basket as well.

*new handyman, while not like KC's is a workerbee*

FINALLY someone who wants to earn a living & reliable. i just came in from outside, he has custody of his 4yr old girl and her babysitter was sick.....so she was jamming to the tunes in the cab of the tractor eating mcd's. SO cute.

off to do a million errands - i let them pile up too often....:smile2:

catch ya;ll ltr!

Okay, that is the second time that the site has "eaten" my post! Argh!

good morning! Hows everyone?

Weight Watchers online anyone? I just signed up. Feeling jazzed about it! I need a little fine tuning. I've already been being good and going back down again. I just need to top if off I guess, that with my new elliptical. It's all good.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Reposting.

I have done the WW Online several times. They just love taking my money! Lose, gain back more, lose, gain back more. Of course that was the old me!

It is a great program with tons of support. You have access to a huge database of foods (points), recipes, and menu ideas. I really loved having access on my phone so that I could know where I was at during the day, kept me honest (most of the time) :smile2:

Never thought to try Dick's, Lu. Thanks for the heads up. I should have checked the paper this weekend to see if anybody has them on sale anywhere. Wait... may still have the paper. Gonna go look. I have birthday money sitting here anyway. :smile2:

hey, hola, howdy - there caught up:)

FINALLY someone who wants to earn a living & reliable. i just came in from outside, he has custody of his 4yr old girl and her babysitter was sick.....so she was jamming to the tunes in the cab of the tractor eating mcd's. SO cute.

off to do a million errands - i let them pile up too often....:blink:

catch ya;ll ltr!

I guess if you are paying him to work and he is working that is a good thing! KC is just lucky - she is a hottie magnet!

KC is just lucky - she is a hottie magnet!

Isn't she though? I don't understand how the butt cleavage guys gravitate to me!:blink: Do you think someone is trying to tell me something?:huh2:

Well I might be a 'visual' hottie magnet - but you guys are blessed with the men who love you and want to wake up next to you every day! Blessed! Blessed! Blessed!

Isn't she though? I don't understand how the butt cleavage guys gravitate to me!:blink: Do you think someone is trying to tell me something?:huh2:

We must be sending the same vibe!:huh2:

Well I might be a 'visual' hottie magnet - but you guys are blessed with the men who love you and want to wake up next to you every day! Blessed! Blessed! Blessed!

Hmmm....My husband or your hotties...Wanna trade?:blink:

:huh2::lol::huh2:

Ok, all kidding aside, I am blessed...

The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

I do feel blessed to have my DH and kids! But I can still look!:blink:

<3 my DH .... Best Best Bestest ever!!

Hello. I wondered away from FB for a second. I am about to start twitching from withdrawls.

Ouch, butt still hurts. It actually hurt to get into bed last night! Good thing it's still so big and meaty... :blink:

:huh2::lol:

Hi Tap! I am so glad to see you on here. Are you feeling better? And thanks. You made me feel better about being a suc...I mean a kind, gernerous woman.

Moderately so. It is of course sunny today - I'm working. Sun forecast for W/T/F...rain for the weekend. BAH!

FINALLY someone who wants to earn a living & reliable.

I'm interested in your review of the skechers if you get them. And yes, isn't it nice when someone does what they say they are going to do when they said they would? That is becoming more of a rarity.

Okay, that is the second time that the site has "eaten" my post! Argh!

Glad I'm not the only one who is 'losing' posts. I thought maybe I was being 'told' something...

KC is just lucky - she is a hottie magnet!

She does appear to be so!

I suppose so...but it would be nice if a few nice young gorgeous men were around too.

Slow posting day here.

<3 my DH .... Best Best Bestest ever!!

Hello. I wondered away from FB for a second. I am about to start twitching from withdrawls.

I have found myself very addicted to FB - it just sucks you in and won't let go! It will totally suck when I have to go back to work (teacher) and we don't have access during the day - I might just die!

I have found myself very addicted to FB - it just sucks you in and won't let go! It will totally suck when I have to go back to work (teacher) and we don't have access during the day - I might just die!

That is one of the reasons I haven't tried FB. I am already addicted to LBT. I am shocked that I can access it from work, but I KNOW that I can't acces FB from work. They must know that NO work would EVER get done.:blink: