Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

SSSHHHHHH! Dammit - don't you know when you speak his name he appears! :laugh:

I am in lust Kc.:wink2: very good looking young men..That was very sweet of them to come over to protect you! (wondering if they would come to Bama and do some work?):smile2::laugh: So I can see where this might cause a problem with you sleeping since you work nights.:tt2: I mean you can't sleep with them next door doing construction 1/2 neked! (As Kc goes out in her sexiest night clothes and tells 1/2 neked men they are to noisy):laugh: She invites them to take a break at her house. She will feed them....

Wondering what she feeds them?????

LOL

I would really like the blueberry zucchini recipe and the brownie one please.

Not him - but he has done some modeling as has his brother who, not as tall is actually even more of a hottiev:drool:

G4E - working on those recipes for ya I promise!

Sadly I don't have a sexy nightie - but I would be all about 'them' doin some Nekkid Fire Dancing - would have to get that on video!

Not him - but he has done some modeling as has his brother who, not as tall is actually even more of a hottiev:drool:

G4E - working on those recipes for ya I promise!

Wow, really? When I did the Cosmo Bachelor thing for 2005, for your city it gave a name. Not him? :laugh:

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzztttt

Damn, lost another computer to drool. I agree. I wanna see a bigger photo! Oh, hot young men...yum. Oh, I mean yum about the bread :laugh: of course.

TPG

And, why didn't you all warn me that you develop dual personalities after banding?? PnkPotty became someone else who then channeled Miss Manners. Go figure. I'm hoping my dual will be a cleaning freak instead of just a freak.

Guess I'll find out more about it tomorrow - meeting the surgeon. Crossed fingers, please!

It is decidedly very sad to have all my friends asleep. A boring night at work just makes it worse that I have no one to talk to! Thank goodness tap and slim will be up in 4 or 5 hours!

post-235052-13813138596121_thumb.gif

*waves to kc* Hi there :tt2: I'm at work in the middle of the day, so reading snippets here and there but only able to make quick posts before it gets obvious that I'm not actually working :laugh: hehehe

***waves franticly back - thanking God for the land down under***

*TPG, for more smilies, go to the smilie box and click on "more" and that will open another window (does for me anyway) and there's a whole 'nuther world of smilies!

*Lu, glad you're taking her out. Great of you to keep their dog for them. Just be prepared for the bill after your eye exam! :tt2:

*KC, 24hr day... UGH!!

*G4E, how do you like living in the Ghetto? LOL!

*Kat, trailer trash barbie doll? Can't see THAT one at all!

*Ebony, best wishes for Monday! Lots of prayers for you!

*Beth, bummer about the job but you're right, you can concentrate on school now.

*Glouc, re: the sandwich, I know what you mean. I put too much food on my plate tonight and still ATE IT ALL!!! I don't know WHY I do that AND Friday is my "official" WI day so I pork out the night before. Nice way to sabotage myself there! WI will suck and it'll piss me off.

*Diva, love our little farmer's market but ours only has fruits and veggies. We have a CSA farm box that we get every week so we just buy fruit at the market or veggies that I need for recipes that didn't come in our box that week.

Didn't realize you lived in Sac! Mom lives in Rancho. Maybe when I'm up there sometime, we could hook up.

*Lu, you look fantastic!

*KC, wish I was more of a baker. I try but most times it just drives me nuts. It's too precise. I have a hard time leaving recipes alone! LOL!

*Kristen, hope you had a great run tonight!

*Beth, Guts or Balls was funny. Thanks for posting it!

*G4E, is everything okay at work or it was just a weird day?

I'm being lazy and not going to the gym.

Don't feel too bad. I haven't gone on my walk in so long I'm going to have to flippin' start over! Stupid heat!

*KC, LOL on the bat wing pic!

Wish al my cooking buddies were closer and I could go see it with you all!

That would be fun!

*Kat, I am so sorry for your BIL. That is just awful!

WTG on the shopping trip!

I sure hope she likes the pony ride! She thinks she's so into it I don't want her to be scared or disappointed. My mom grew up with horses and would love to encourage that with DD.

*Kristen, I don't think we'll ever own a horse, tho sometimes I wouldn't mind, just A LOT of work and we like to travel so I have enough issues with the dog and depending on the year, watering. But it would be nice if she liked riding and we could do that when we visit my mom.

What. The. Hell.

KNEW you wouldn't let that one go!! LOL!

(where justcurious and pink-whatever)

Wonder who she'll pop up as next?

OK so 'Hot' guy story

THAT is SO cool!!

Ok I'll end up taking them down tomorrow

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!

Okay, missy, I have ONE question: Can you make the pictures any BIGGER??? I'm strainin' mah old eyes here! :laugh:

What she said! And I left my glasses with the doc! Dammit! At least they would've helped a little!

- meeting the surgeon.

BEST WISHES!! Let us know how it goes!

It is decidedly very sad to have all my friends asleep. A boring night at work just makes it worse that I have no one to talk to! Thank goodness tap and slim will be up in 4 or 5 hours!

I'm still up, barely! LOL! It's nearly 11 here.

Okay, I've got things to do before I crash for the night. Don't know if I'll get to check in at all this weekend, so if I don't -

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 'Night!

Ok I'll end up taking them down tomorrow but here are 2 of his cosmo modeling pictures (the oldest one)

Oh my, I don't think that was a hot flash!

KC, you are one lucky girl - I never get hot guys to work at my house. Wait, nobody ever works at my house. :laugh:

Woot woot for the hottie hot boys :laugh: Where would life be without free perving opportunities, eh? Boring! That's where it'd be!!