Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hehehe, can't be you, unless... ARE YOU MY TWIN?? :tt2:

That explains it! Who knew?:laugh:

Mom's got some 'splainin to do! :laugh:

Especially since I'm older. Hm...

:tt2::wink2::smile2::laugh:

Plain - no one would have known - but you just had to go and spill the Beans. That's it we're through - you're too vain for me!

What can I say. The only thing I liked about Houston was how great my skin was. Cuz of All. The. SWEATING. :laugh:

Beth, that's how God seperates those that deserve Heaven from those that don't. Besides, there's more to Texas than Houston. Hill country really does get very close to Heaven, IMO.....

PJTP: I just read the "ghetto" thread and the other one (where justcurious and pink-whatever) were trying to justify the wording of the thread. That made me laugh sooooooo hard. Especially from the point of a mod. I don't want to "part the curtain" (a wizard Oz reference) about how the mods keep track of stuff, but first I read the mod posts about this situation and then the actual thread. Omg....I was rolling laughing. Some people, man........

Beth, that's how God seperates those that deserve Heaven from those that don't. Besides, there's more to Texas than Houston. Hill country really does get very close to Heaven, IMO.....

But... but... I have hills here! **she whines plaintively**

PJTP: I just read the "ghetto" thread and the other one (where justcurious and pink-whatever) were trying to justify the wording of the thread. That made me laugh sooooooo hard. Especially from the point of a mod. I don't want to "part the curtain" (a wizard Oz reference) about how the mods keep track of stuff, but first I read the mod posts about this situation and then the actual thread. Omg....I was rolling laughing. Some people, man........

Did I miss another good thread? That wasn't the "horny" one, was it?

By the way, it's PnkPottymouth. lol

OK so 'Hot' guy story (NOT PLAIN :tt2:):

Some background information - I had the exterior of my house painted about a month ago (prior to me joining the PJTP clan)

The 3 men/boys who were doing it had also built a fence around my backyard for me about 2 months before that. They range in age from 25-29, 2 of them are brothers and they are extremely hot and muscular (I still may not be doing them justice - especially the brothers)

Let's just say that the oldest one was actually Cosmo's Kansas Bachelor of the year 4 years ago. These are the kinda guys that get into all the clubs downtown just because of who they are. They date models.

Surprisingly enough they are really good, nice country boys turned city men who were raised right by their mothers.

SO needless to say I absolutely enjoyed every minute I spent in my backyard while they were working (and yes they were shirtless in that hot summer sun :smile2:)

And (:laugh:) as most people who work on my house are used to they loved that I kept ice cold bottles of Water and Powerade in a cooler for them and baked either muffins or Cookies every day - I even made lunch for them 2 different days (I have no shame)

I joyfully 'play' flirted with them (like I seriously had a chance) and they playfully bantered back. - all in fun.

Ok so that's the background - let's speed up to today. 2 of my neighbors have also decided to have these guys paint their house (one is my next door neighbor - I'm really disappointed that I get to drool - uumm watch them again)

They started over there yesterday - but were working hard today. This afternoon another neighbor came over to my house to ask a favor but also to vent about a very unpleasant encounter he had just had with some stupid college girls renting the house across the street from me - he was really upset and was yelling.

Well the 'boys' all of a sudden appeared and came right up and almost got into my other neighbor's face basically putting themselves between us and asked if there was a problem here.

Almost cracking up - I thanked them but said no - and explained what was going on.

Later the oldest hottie came over and wanted to apologize for their behavior - but said he just got nervous when he heard some guy yelling at me and said he couldn't let anything happen to 'our Dana'.

Isn't that sweet - of course I gave them a loaf of the blueberry zucchini bread! :wink2:

Might have to wake up early tomorrow just to watch them some more - I'm sure I have more weeding that could be done!

Ok I'll end up taking them down tomorrow but here are 2 of his cosmo modeling pictures (the oldest one)

Edited by kcmagu

and "baked" either "muffins" or "cookies" every day - I even made "lunch" for them 2 different days (I have no shame)

Um.. TMI... :laugh:

Ok I'll end up taking them down tomorrow but here are 2 of his cosmo modeling pictures (the oldest one)

Oh... my... GOD......... >tremble<

I hafta... erm...... I need to... uh....... I'll be right back. :laugh:

Trust me - I wish I knew how! Of course I don't really need to since I get to watch them working oh so hard in the summer sun - it's rough let me tell you!

Careful, now,....you're gonna get Plain all lathered up.....

:laugh:

HH