Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Okay, so I type "blush for me please" and hit post - and a gazillion posts show up between Lu's "red or white?" post and mine.

you hit the bottle early - didnt' ya??? :)

**again thanks:wub:** love my pjtp pals!

diva - i will look at those shoes again; didn't post them thighs for a reason :thumbup:

beth - have you looked at moving to TX???

kid / school - see ya ltr hubby? i know i'm nosy - but your hard to offend so i say go w/the ???? 's - :wub:

beth - have you looked at moving to TX???

kid / school - see ya ltr hubby? i know i'm nosy - but your hard to offend so i say go w/the ???? 's - :thumbup:

Hahaha, you couldn't offend me. I know what you're saying. But omg, take that back!! Back to TEXAS?? I was SO happy when I left! :)

Maybe if I was somewhere other than Houst-- scratch that, I don't miss Texas. I really LOVE it here, but yes, it's very expensive to live here.

For now I think for my own sanity I have to just focus on school and nothing else. Otherwise I just feel depressed and overwhelmed.

Okay, this gave me a giggle so I thought I'd share:

Guts or Balls???

There is a medical distinction between the two.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below.

GUTS is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask, "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say, "You're next, chubby!"

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome. Both result in a long stay in the hospital.

*sorry, it wasn't cutting and pasting right so I had to type it out

Edited by BethFromVA

Hahaha, you couldn't offend me. I know what you're saying. But omg, take that back!! Back to TEXAS?? I was SO happy when I left! :thumbup:

Maybe if I was somewhere other than Houst-- scratch that, I don't miss Texas. I really LOVE it here, but yes, it's very expensive to live here.

For now I think for my own sanity I have to just focus on school and nothing else. Otherwise I just feel depressed and overwhelmed.

Beth, yes focus on school. It will open so many doors for you. I just wish it didn't take so long for me to figure that out!! :)

So Diva, what is it about the shoes? I went to the Kohls link and it doesn't say WHY they make you feel like you worked out more. What do you know about them?

The bottom of the shoes have a few extra layers of tread (if you will), but more spongy. They are also shaped on a Curve... Like a long "U". Or another example would be like a rocking horse. They are also heavy - so you have to work harder to make your movements while walking rather than just your average walking glide.

Every step feels like you are walking in sand almost, except more cushiony. I couldn't even pick up my normal walking pace. It probably took me about 25 minutes, where I could normally do a mile fast walking in about 16-18 or so minutes.

You can really feel the burn in the calves mostly. You can feel it a bit in the thighs and in the waist area. I could already feel this before, but I wouldn't start feeling it until almost 2 miles in.

I'm going to need to do some training in these shoes! I'm going to have to get to at least 20 minutes before I pick up an extra mile.

Okay, this gave me a giggle so I thought I'd share:

Guts or Balls???

:):lol::thumbup:

The bottom of the shoes have a few extra layers of tread (if you will), but more spongy. They are also shaped on a Curve... Like a long "U". Or another example would be like a rocking horse. They are also heavy - so you have to work harder to make your movements while walking rather than just your average walking glide.

Every step feels like you are walking in sand almost, except more cushiony. I couldn't even pick up my normal walking pace. It probably took me about 25 minutes, where I could normally do a mile fast walking in about 16-18 or so minutes.

You can really feel the burn in the calves mostly. You can feel it a bit in the thighs and in the waist area. I could already feel this before, but I wouldn't start feeling it until almost 2 miles in.

I'm going to need to do some training in these shoes! I'm going to have to get to at least 20 minutes before I pick up an extra mile.

VERY cool! Haven't even heard of them. I'll have to do some looking. They're a bit pricey.

VERY cool! Haven't even heard of them. I'll have to do some looking. They're a bit pricey.

You're right they are, and I'm glad I found them on sale - even though they were still a bit much.

I needed a kick in the butt of sorts. I have been down in the dumps regarding exercise ever since I found out I can't do what I'd grown to really enjoy. I'm glad I found these shoes. :)

Tap - I know - I am one giant contradiction - but the baked goods are going to both neighbors and coworkers tonight.

You guys crack me up!

I agree

Tap - you would not believe the bat wings hanging off this frame - I could take flight!

OK I put a whole new meaning on "bat wings" I have pterodactyl wings!

Been busy all morning baking - made blueberry zucchini bread and muffins and zucchini brownies - can you guess a friend gave me some zucchini - made me think of you Luluc!

Ok I have a great zu. bread recipe, but the blueberry zu. bread and brownies I don't have. I am a bl.bry. freak. So please share /QUOTE]

Guts or Balls???

There is a medical distinction between the two.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below.

GUTS is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask, "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say, "You're next, chubby!"

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome. Both result in a long stay in the hospital.

Loved this! Beth sorry about the job. But on the bright side this gives you a chance to concentrate fully on your classes.

Lu..you do have a great body. One day I might have one to! But since I am not allowed to excersize anymore I will just have more flab than I thought I would!

Whom ever said that we could learn a lot from Kat and that she is classy I agree fully.:)

This morning whom ever started the If your happy and You Know It song. thank you. I did sing that at work today and it helped me make it through a very strange day at work.

Edited by gone 4 ever

Please see the picture below I took of myself tonight:

post-235052-1381313859593_thumb.gif