Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

yeah, what s-n-t said.

Just over 2 weeks till our first pre-season game. Love this time of year no matter what but kinda exciting for us - new regime, new QB - Can't wait!!

Football...yuck! I have to hear about "our boys" all year long. DH acts as though he has stock options in the Titans. You would swear that he wore one of those wireless head sets that goes directly to the coaches ear. Of course, the volume must be way down on it because he yells like he is trying to get someone in Egypt to hear him. Can you tell I am NOT looking forward to football season?

"Dear Lord - please forgive my sister Slim for her dispassion towards your gift to us in football. Please make sure that she knows I still love her and fully respect her decision to choose another passion." :biggrin:

"Dear Lord - please forgive my sister Slim for her dispassion towards your gift to us in football. Please make sure that she knows I still love her and fully respect her decision to choose another passion." :biggrin:

LOL - live w/a Cowboy fan.

he is trying to decide if buying the ticket again this yr is worth it -.....- i'm like, look at our new season ticket price INCREASE!!!

Edited by luluc

"Dear Lord - please forgive my sister Slim for her dispassion towards your gift to us in football. Please make sure that she knows I still love her and fully respect her decision to choose another passion." :tt2:

:juggle::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PJTP-have you ever slimed so much that you actually wanted to PB? As a banded person, not chewing is not an option. As a banded person with braces, how the hell am I supposed to eat!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

PJTP-have you ever slimed so much that you actually wanted to PB? As a banded person, not chewing is not an option. As a banded person with braces, how the hell am I supposed to eat!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

mashed sweet potatos?

i made potato salad yesterday w/greek yogurt & you could mash that up as smooth as you want.....:juggle: sorry

Obviously I didn't give enough thought to the dynamics of being banded with braces. I am sure that the stress over not having solid food is making it worse. I apologize for complaining.

*Lu, best wishes to your friends! Taking wife out should help her a lot. You and DH are great friends!

Hi to everyone! I was on late last night and it's late afternoon here now and there is NO WAY I can post enough to catch up!

Best wishes to everyone!

PJTP: DD did GREAT at swim class this AM. I think a switch has turned on for her. She couldn't wait to show her instructor what she could do. She actually used her arms and legs when on the noodle and going across the pool too! It was fun to watch.

Had an eye appt today. Yikes! My Rx has changed a bunch and is going to cost me a small fortune from now on. Having the lenses replaced the the pair I already had, I like the frames and saw no reason to change them out. BUT I also now need Rx sunglasses! OUCH!!!

DH went too and now has to have readers. All of them should be back in less than 2 weeks.

DH and I tried the new cajun place for lunch. Very good. Can't wait to go back but it's a little pricey so it won't be often, unfortunately!

Off to the Farmer's Market for some fruit. BBL!

Mmmmmmm - I love mashed potatoes mixed w/ greek yogurt - good Protein and they taste heavenly (if I do yukons - I add lots of garlic, if sweet potatoes - then I add coconut Syrup if I have any left or maple syrup)

How about a soft polenta w/ parmesan and mix the greek yogurt into that (just trying to find things that are not only band/brace friendly but sources of protein too)

*Lu, best wishes to your friends! Taking wife out should help her a lot. You and DH are great friends!!

well - she's exhausted.

DH just took her shift over - she had texted me earlier that she wants a hot bath and bed.......SO, wine's all mine and i get to play online at night.

house rule - we shut the puters down in the evening "unless" -DH has to work, or he's traveling....:juggle:

I am an idiot.

I had wanted to enter this burger contest last year with this recipe I had developed - but was out of town and missed the deadline - so I was going to enter this year. I actually had developed a couple recipes and (of course waiting till the last minute was working on typing them up all day today - deadline is 12 today)

Unfortunately - that was 12 noon - not midnight like most contests - so I missed the deadline AGAIN!!

Ratso-fratso - kick the wall!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm - I love mashed potatoes mixed w/ greek yogurt - good Protein and they taste heavenly (if I do yukons - I add lots of garlic, if sweet potatoes - then I add coconut Syrup if I have any left or maple syrup)

How about a soft polenta w/ parmesan and mix the greek yogurt into that (just trying to find things that are not only band/brace friendly but sources of protein too)

Those are great ideas. I haven't had polenta with parm. That sounds really tasty. I am currently slurping on melon "soup". I feel a shopping trip in my near future. :0)

well - she's exhausted.

DH just took her shift over - she had texted me earlier that she wants a hot bath and bed.......SO, wine's all mine and i get to play online at night.

house rule - we shut the puters down in the evening "unless" -DH has to work, or he's traveling....:juggle:

I really envy how you and your DH are there for your friends and vice versa. I know that your friend's DH is going through an awful time, but I also know that having you there to be a shoulder to lean on, or just to put a smile on his face, helps them so much.