Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Okay, someone link me to the ghetto thread! I missed the other thread that you were all talking about too - probably because I rarely read anything on this site outside of this thread, these days.

Uh-oh......I sense a fit of giggles coming on with some of the members here with the terminlogy of "the end".....or maybe they will be brought on with my use of the wording coming on.....

it will never be over!!! I said BE over, NOT bend over!!! Sheesh!!!

Kristen. I am so sorry to hear this. But don't trust the pool to much. We had a 6 yr.old drown on the last day of school. There were 2 lifeguards on duty when it happened and parents galore. it was a b-day party.

I know my parents never fully got over my brothers death. he was 10 months old. That was before I was born. 6yrs ago when my oldest brother died my dad got worse. He had gotten where he was afraid that one of us remaining kids would pass before him. (mom had been dead for 9yrs at that time) It was almost an obsession with him.

Your poor parents. Losing one child is too many.

Okay, I didn't want to have to be the one to ask, but...what is penetration pricing?? Snicker, snicker. I am also a giggler and the worst was at a funeral :thumbup:. It really wasn't my fault. I swear! Oh, no swearing....we're getting dangerously close to summoning PG.

Beth, great news on the credits!

TPG

Uh-oh......I sense a fit of giggles coming on with some of the members here with the terminlogy of "the end".....or maybe they will be brought on with my use of the wording coming on.....

it will never be over!!! I said BE over, NOT bend over!!! Sheesh!!!

Ha ha...you said "bend over"...

Is it? Is it really the end? :lol:

:thumbup:

Ha ha...you said "the end"...

Which, offends me greatly *sniffs, puts nose in air, turns and saunters away indignantly. Then, goes to create a NEW thread titled "I hate it when people post just to post because it offends me. And, it's all about me."

Which, offends me greatly *sniffs, puts nose in air, turns and saunters away indignantly. Then, goes to create a NEW thread titled "I hate it when people post just to post because it offends me. And, it's all about me."

:thumbup::lol::lol::lol:

I have an Idea...lets put PG and PP in a room together!:w00t:

:lol::lol::w00t::lol:

I have an Idea...lets put PG and PP in a room together!:lol:

Oh great! We usually have posts about poo and now we're moving on to pee pee??? :thumbup: So, someone PM - who is PP??

*sniffs, puts nose in air, turns and saunters away indignantly. Then, goes to create a NEW thread titled "I hate it when people post just to post because it offends me. And, it's all about me."

:thumbup::w00t::lol:

This truly is a PJTP situation. I have been reading the latest thread about ghetto... I just read a post from someone who claims that she has personally been attacked on this forum and likens it to a schoolyard bully situation. I can find nothing in her status that has any sort of nastiness, I found no personal attacks, and basically nothing negative.

For her to have posted on a very touchy topic thread was pointless. She truly posted just to post and it does nothing but add fuel to a very hot fire. Why else would you say you had been attacked if it never happened here?

This is a person who had no problem attacking me by quoting my post. She didn't quote and blast the folks who agreed with me. She obviously had not read thru the rest of the thread. Or the other problem thread. But please, why post something just to keep the nastiness going?

Okay, this was a bit of a rant but it more belonged here than on the rants and raves thread

Some people like to interject their own "small minded" opinions into things. I should know......I'm one o' them.

Signed on for 17 for the fall semester.

Sheesh....why don't you take a few more hours?!?

More To Love is now officially on. And they are giving each girl's stat -- age, weight, height. Lovely. :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but:

Almost every single woman I saw on that show looked substantially heavier. I deal with people's height / weight almost nightly and I'm pretty good (pats myself on the back) at estimation, often times coming within 5 - 10 lbs. Having said that, I'm aware some people say TV adds some lbs. What do the rest of you think? Did they fudge the stats, or is it a trick of the TV? Also, most of those chicks had BOOBS! Wowza!

Someday I'm going to see a pair of boobs.

Snicker, snicker. I am also a giggler and the worst was at a funeral

Me too. I make inappropriate comments to my wife in otherwise somber situations, which makes us both giggle. It's a defensive thing, I think. My worst time was the wedding of a co-worker. My whole row was caught on video giggling like schoolgirls. Ouch man!

PJTP: I ported a lot of my old MySpace blogs over to here. Narcissism? Possibly. Anywho, read 'em if ya dare.....I strongly suggest reading the warning blog first.

Gonna have to start a new thread: Why won't anyone tell me what penetration pricing is...?

If no one helps me, I will be left to draw my own conclusions (and my own dirty pictures). This could send me on a downward spiral forcing me to seek the comfort of PG. Now, do you really want that to happen?!?!

Feeling unwanted, abandoned, and freakingly curious :thumbup:. I wanna know just what classes teach this penetration thing...

TPG

snicker, snicker, snicker at plain...I read one of his blogs and he used a girlie word talking about another guy...he said the guy was "smarmy":lol:

but plain I give you kudos on the terrorist dresses like Michael Moore!:thumbup: