Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

The whole thing is silly, really, especially the indignation from the one it was about, considering what she was calling others.

I too would be a mess if something happened to kiddo. And now I have that precious grandbaby... Wow. I just don't know if I could do it.

Which leads to the question: Lu, what does a fat ass Breakfast consist of, anyway? :thumbup:

Edited by BethFromVA
Change thee to the... it's what I get for typing with one hand!

Which leads to thee question: Lu, what does a fat ass breakfast consist of, anyway? :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:OMG! I wanted to ask that!

Which leads to thee question: Lu, what does a fat ass breakfast consist of, anyway? :thumbup:

fruity pebbles??

i dunno - as i gave myself a pass this past wkend....think i had fruit & english muffin w/cream cheese.< /p>

thanks ktork - was a long time ago & families don't recover - just deal.

Sorry for your loss! What a horrible thing. I've always said if DD were to go before me, I'd be a shell of nothingness. She's my life.

Read the ghetto thread and thought it was funny... I laugh, though, at inappropriate things! I'm the giggler at church.

Which is why I don't go to church.

I'm a giggler too. Can't stand when I have to talk about penetration pricing in class. I want to laugh and then all the kids starting giggling and I am supposed to be the adult!:thumbup:

Oh, my! I'm not sure I can handle that.

I'm lucky I work in a "man's world" since I've been told I'm a 14 year old boy in disguise.

I'm a giggler too. Can't stand when I have to talk about penetration pricing in class. I want to laugh and then all the kids starting giggling and I am supposed to be the adult!:thumbup:

word - brings giggles to DH in text or speach, he's a boy most days:)

PJTP: Yay! I got an additional 9 credit hours transferred to my university from a prior community college! Three of those hours still might be iffy and may not pass muster, but they're there now. I'm at 59 hours of a required 120. Signed on for 17 for the fall semester.

PJTP: Yay! I got an additional 9 credit hours transferred to my university from a prior community college! Three of those hours still might be iffy and may not pass muster, but they're there now. I'm at 59 hours of a required 120. Signed on for 17 for the fall semester.

That's great!

I'm a giggler too. Can't stand when I have to talk about penetration pricing in class. :lol:

"penetration pricing"......

Shouldn't that be over in the prostitution thread?

:thumbup:

HH

"penetration pricing"......

Shouldn't that be over in the prostitution thread?

:thumbup:

HH

this is a PG free zone :lol:

Lucky I'm chasing my wine with Water, because I just sprayed my sip back up and it's dribbling down my chin! Ick.

Dribble down chin....Hm, another prostitution thread term?

A student I had in class last year drowned in the river last night.

Kristen. I am so sorry to hear this. But don't trust the pool to much. We had a 6 yr.old drown on the last day of school. There were 2 lifeguards on duty when it happened and parents galore. it was a b-day party.

I know my parents never fully got over my brothers death. he was 10 months old. That was before I was born. 6yrs ago when my oldest brother died my dad got worse. He had gotten where he was afraid that one of us remaining kids would pass before him. (mom had been dead for 9yrs at that time) It was almost an obsession with him.

Beth that is great! I am so happy for you.

PJTP..my oldest DGS will be 10 tomorrow! It is so hard for me to believe. I am still amazed when I look at my DG Children

that my babies have babies! How blessed I am.