Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I don't know what was more fun - the drinking to excess and not caring since it's a rarity for me,

I just don't enjoy alcohol since my surgery. I go from sober to slurring my words with just a few sips and then 15 min. later I'm cold, stone sober. I can't get to that mellow stage.

It takes all the fun out of it.

That's it? No pics? No details? Nothing? Ya gotta give us more than that!

You need to be on Facebook. :smile:

Hi Ebony! Hi KC! Hi Glouc! Hi Kat! Hi Plain! Hi Beth! Hi Susan! Hi G4E! Hi Heartfire! Hi BBK (if you are lurking)! Hi SMS! Hi luluc! Hi Tap! I hope that I didn't miss anyone! Wow that is a long list of names!

Ahem. :cool2:

The girl that ate the chicken? !?!?!?!?

You mean the troll who ate the chicken? Not worth responding to IMO.

I just don't enjoy alcohol since my surgery. I go from sober to slurring my words with just a few sips and then 15 min. later I'm cold, stone sober. I can't get to that mellow stage.

It takes all the fun out of it.

You need to be on Facebook. :wub:

Ahem. :smile:

You mean the troll who ate the chicken? Not worth responding to IMO.

Sorry Mac! Hi!!!! I knew as soon as I put in a roll call that I was going to leave off an important name. I am so very sorry.:cool2:

How can she have sex? She ate the chicken!!!!

And Pool Girl of course she was snarky with you---all your parts are ancient, and no longer work. I should know, mine must be too.

ps.....don't tell hubby yet he is under the impression they still work!

OK, there is a problem with Pool Girl tho.....the name is long to type, and PG is taken!!! Guess you will have to be Tpg!! J/k

We had a wild day at work too. I get a call from a patient that he is bringing in a co worker who has something in his eye. So I begin moving appointments some and set up for a foreign body removal---the guy gets there, and he looks like he has a tree in his head, there is a small branch firmly imbedded in his eye socket, but not truly through the orb of the eye. We are like a block and a half from the hpsp. but he comes there! We sent him on over! LOL

Then this afternoon was flowing smooth, and in walks a patient and she has a detaching retina----she said she began seeing bright flashes and then dark spots, and now it looks like a page folded in half. So the Dr, tells her it is good she come in right away because the earlier they can catch it, the better they retain after reattachment, and she tells us, well it happen early this morning, but I had bridge, and it got to bothering me too bad so I left.

IDIOTS!!! Through my day way behind, I am supposed to get off at 2 on Friday---got out just before 4. But DH is still not home from work, so it will be ok!

Hope everyone is feeling much better today......in spite of some of us having reallllllllly old and non functioning sexual organs!!! LMAO-------oh dear, ya think I laughed more than my a$$ off????

How can she have sex? She ate the chicken!!!!

I was scared to drink my own spit and she had chicken and tried to have sex!?!?!?

And Pool Girl of course she was snarky with you---all your parts are ancient, and no longer work. I should know, mine must be too.

I guess my parts are old too. I agreed with TPG assessment of the thread. Too much info even for the powder room.

ps.....don't tell hubby yet he is under the impression they still work!

OK, there is a problem with Pool Girl tho.....the name is long to type, and PG is taken!!! Guess you will have to be Tpg!! J/k

I vote for TPG too!:smile:

We had a wild day at work too. I get a call from a patient that he is bringing in a co worker who has something in his eye. So I begin moving appointments some and set up for a foreign body removal---the guy gets there, and he looks like he has a tree in his head, there is a small branch firmly imbedded in his eye socket, but not truly through the orb of the eye. We are like a block and a half from the hpsp. but he comes there! We sent him on over! LOL

Then this afternoon was flowing smooth, and in walks a patient and she has a detaching retina----she said she began seeing bright flashes and then dark spots, and now it looks like a page folded in half. So the Dr, tells her it is good she come in right away because the earlier they can catch it, the better they retain after reattachment, and she tells us, well it happen early this morning, but I had bridge, and it got to bothering me too bad so I left.

IDIOTS!!! Through my day way behind, I am supposed to get off at 2 on Friday---got out just before 4. But DH is still not home from work, so it will be ok!

Hope everyone is feeling much better today......in spite of some of us having reallllllllly old and non functioning sexual organs!!! LMAO-------oh dear, ya think I laughed more than my a$$ off????

Unfortunately, even after all of the laughing I did, I still have alllllll of my a$$. :cool2: I did enjoy the good chuckle though. Thanks TPG for mentioning the chicken eating girl. She was good for a laugh if nothing else.

Drunk typing, I had never done it. I am with Mac, it sure doesn't take much to have me slurring my words (or mistyping). Of course, it could have something to do with the lack of food in my stomach. All I need now is the younger cute guy like KC had and this would be the night of my dreams.:wub:

Unfortunately, even after all of the laughing I did, I still have alllllll of my a$$.

mine USE to qualify for it's own zip code - now it reasonably shares the same space as myself.

......checks the sex organs, yep - boobs are having it out w/mother nature & gravity....:cool2:

kat is druming up business like KC!

Hi everyone!

Nope, not sleeping. Worked today, came home early thinking maybe I could sleep. Just started to drift off, and the phone rang....so I've remained up, watched some TV, had some hot Soup, had some wine, and soon an OTC sleeping aid. If these don't work, someone, please club me!

Kat - if your parts are ancient and you're in your 40s, as I am in my 50's, I guess mine are ... what's older than ancient??? Prehistoric? Thankfully, my parts (and DH's) are too stupid to know they are too old....but exercise does keep them young!

Oh, and re: people can be idiots...yep. A bridge game??

A night like KC's - can we arrange a field trip?

TPG - Transponders? Is that what the young people are calling them these days?

G4E - It shocked me the first time I visited my sis in California, asked for tea and got iced tea. To those of us in cooler climates, tea is assumed to be hot unless you specify otherwise!

Is it bedtime yet?

Have a great weekend for those of you that have a life (unlike me) and won't be on here that much.

You know I'll be here, Slim.

You know I'll be here, Slim.

As much as I would love your company, I am hoping that you are finally able to sleep. You need about...16 hours at the least?

TPG - Damn! Maybe we should all take up a collection and get her some - b/c she's obviously an addict and gets nasty when denied.

Who would want to be with that?!?

Well, hell's bells, folks. I was starting to get worried about myself what with my old, dried up parts. That post was just plain gross. Glad you all agree. I was wondering if I had suddenly become a prude. Whew.

Please, no confusion with me and the original PG! You can call me Laura if that's easier. Either TPG or Laura and I'll say here I is... I won't be hunting for The Lord on other threads...I think PJTP may be my new home. Thanks for welcoming me in. It's scary out there.

Tap, you gotta get some sleep. First, make sure your satellite goes out, then get up at crack of dawn for contractor. Take brief time out to deal with your crazy parents. Let dog in and out all day long, each time making sure idiots (parents or contractor) have closed gate. Wander streets looking for dog. Sit and stare into space. Find creepy, nasty, skanky post on LBT. This last part may be enough to send you right over the edge if you allow yourself to have a visual of Skank Night at the chicken Ranch :cool2:. If all else fails, find hammer and apply to head. Nighty night. Seriously, I hope the sleep improves.

Transponder - if you gotta ask what it is, well, yep, you're old and dried up :smile:. For the record, I'm 40. Geez, did I say that out loud??

I hope everyone's everything improves. May you sleep, eat, screw the pooch, find lost M&Ms in couch cushions....whatever you need, may it be yours. Thanks for all the laughs!

TPG

I hope everyone's everything improves. May you sleep, eat, screw the pooch, find lost M&Ms in couch cushions....whatever you need, may it be yours. Thanks for all the laughs!

TPG

:cool2: Do we only get to choose one???

Well, hell's bells, folks. I was starting to get worried about myself what with my old, dried up parts. That post was just plain gross. Glad you all agree. I was wondering if I had suddenly become a prude. Whew.

Please, no confusion with me and the original PG! You can call me Laura if that's easier. Either TPG or Laura and I'll say here I is... I won't be hunting for The Lord on other threads...I think PJTP may be my new home. Thanks for welcoming me in. It's scary out there.

Tap, you gotta get some sleep. First, make sure your satellite goes out, then get up at crack of dawn for contractor. Take brief time out to deal with your crazy parents. Let dog in and out all day long, each time making sure idiots (parents or contractor) have closed gate. Wander streets looking for dog. Sit and stare into space. Find creepy, nasty, skanky post on LBT. This last part may be enough to send you right over the edge if you allow yourself to have a visual of Skank Night at the chicken Ranch :cool2:. If all else fails, find hammer and apply to head. Nighty night. Seriously, I hope the sleep improves.

Transponder - if you gotta ask what it is, well, yep, you're old and dried up :smile:. For the record, I'm 40. Geez, did I say that out loud??

TPG

ROFL. My child was asking me what was I laughing about. There is no way I could tell him about the chicken eating woman (or screwing the pooch for that matter:tt2:).

Have you ever started typing something only to realize that you had your fingers in the wrong position? Talk about drunk posting!

hey TPG - your band profile lists you as a male, you & plain might have more in common that i thought :cool2: