Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I'm up for a road trip for butt kicking. Who are we beating up? (it isn't me, is it?)

LOL, never you. :smile:

Maybe my evil ex-boss from hell. Maybe just some poor soul off the streets. :(

LOL, never you. :smile:

Maybe my evil ex-boss from hell. Maybe just some poor soul off the streets. :(

The way that I feel today, I could go for either.:w00t: I have had a heck of a day! I just feel like punching the wall!

The way that I feel today, I could go for either.:( I have had a heck of a day! I just feel like punching the wall!

Then it's time for a road trip. :smile:

Stress is not working well with my program. 'Nuff said. :(

stress has turned my band into the devil.

i can't eat a damn thing, aside from living off of starbucks vivannos & my local mexican joints tortialla Soup.< /p>

DH's best friend got diagnosed 2wks ago w/bone marrow cancer & leukemia - he is married to my BF. we are both childless couples and do just about everything / holiday together.

managing BF's emotional breakdown has me in caretaker mode - cooking / managing their house / dogs etc....that i can't get much down.

side note - down 7.3lbs - but i don't need to be that low.

spent a spa day today - and have a muscle milk in hand ... guess an unfill is really in order.

Got home from site yesterday afternoon and had a wonderful evening with my man...:( I am so in love it makes me want to cry sometimes :smile:

And what a day I have lined up for today!! I have a job interview at 9:30am (based in Perth so no more FlyIn/FlyOut to Argyle each week). I go to the salon for waxing (legs, armpits, brazillian) at 11am so I won't be all hairy on the beach at Broome, and my favourite designer is having a 70% off sale starting today, so I HAVE to go or I'll miss out! We're going to try to squeeze that in on the way to the airport at 2pm, then off to Broome at 3!

I don't know if you folk have heard of Ruth Tarvydas but she had 3 dresses worn on the red carpet at the Academy Awards this year, and is pretty well known. She started in Perth about 30 years ago and I bought my first ever designer original from her shop - wore it to death for the next 10 years. I want another dress like that!!

Man, I'm going to be knackered tonight!

Edited by Fanny Adams

i can't eat a damn thing, aside from living off of starbucks vivannos & my local mexican joints tortialla Soup.< /p>

DH's best friend got diagnosed 2wks ago w/bone marrow cancer & leukemia - he is married to my BF. we are both childless couples and do just about everything / holiday together.

managing BF's emotional breakdown has me in caretaker mode - cooking / managing their house / dogs etc....that i can't get much down.

spent a spa day today - and have a muscle milk in hand ... guess an unfill is really in order.

I'm so sorry for your friend. When you hear news like that, it makes the things we think are bad seem so trivial. I will be thinking of you (for strength) and your friend (for a good prognosis for her DH and strength). You do need to get that unfill, if the stress is keeping you from nurishing your body. You will need your strength.

I'm so sorry for your friend. When you hear news like that, it makes the things we think are bad seem so trivial. I will be thinking of you (for strength) and your friend (for a good prognosis for her DH and strength). You do need to get that unfill, if the stress is keeping you from nurishing your body. You will need your strength.

your very sweet slim - we had a kick cancer in the ASS party saturday night before all treatments start.

i have an unfill appt tomorrow am - i'm dying for food!!!!

Watch out Lu---I know it is a weekend, but Plain might be lurking somewhere, and God knows what he might do with an invite to pinch you!!!!

Too Late!! Bwahahahaha....I'll be @ Lu's ranch shortly to administer said pinch.

Whoohoo - I fly home from site today and off to Broome tomorrow!!! Beaches, camel rides and sunsets, here I come!!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Lulu, I am so sorry to hear about you friend. I'll pray for him, for all of you since you are so close.

Fanny hope you get that job. have fun.

Omg, Lulu, I'm so sorry about your friend!! :( I hope he's going to be okay... can he get a bone marrow transplant? I have to admit I know very little about those two cancers. Makes my life seem rather blessed. I'll keep him and his wife in my thoughts and prayers.

Even if you can just get a temporary unfill... yeah, that should help. It's hard to remember that we tense up inside just like we might clench our shoulders.

I'm not tight enough to experience tightness. But yes, I'm definitely snacking and doing stuff I shouldn't (and not doing stuff I should). :smile:

What she said -- especially about the triviality of our problems compared to what others may be going through. Makes me feel foolish for even groaning. Almost as bad as I feel for using bad judgment and making jokes when I shouldn't. :(

Prayers and good thoughts to you and your friends Lu. Please let us know what the prognosis is.

My neighbor is battling throat/lung cancer. They put in his feeding tube, and have begun the chemo----his wife is disabled, so my DH is attempting to keep their house and yard up, and I do the groceries, etc.

I know the Dx is scary----but it CAN be beat, I am proof----hope your friend joins me in the Survivors Club.

(((hugs)))

Lu, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. Prayers for all of you!

Beth, I'm sorry for what you're going thru. I'll pray a job opens up ASAP!!

Fanny, what a day! Have a blast and good wishes for the new job!!

Mac, sounds great! Glad you had such a good time! I'll have to look the place up. I've not heard of it. [That certainly doesn't mean anything! LOL!]

I'm still exhausted from the weekend! Gettin' too old for so much fun?! Naaaaa! LOL!

Have a great night!

Almost as bad as I feel for using bad judgment and making jokes when I shouldn't. :frown:

Stop feeling bad about that. You have no reason to feel bad.

Morning everyone.

Edited by *slim*

Stress is not working well with my program. 'Nuff said. :welldone2:

Sometimes, stress IS my program.

PJTP-- I am eating whatever I want.. Wonder why I am not losing :thumbup:

Get some willpower!

If it's on sale, pick up some for me too, please!

I think I'm going to post actual pics of me when I hit the 50 lbs lost mark - I looked at my pics from last summer in Arkansas, and I was astonished at how BIG I look. I guess photos don't lie, but my goodness!

Funny thing - I think I look exactly the same despite my weight loss. I see no difference in pictures.

I I got rid of all my spandex-laden workout/exercise/lounge around pants and tee shirts. Three kitchen garbage bags full. Wow, did it empty out my drawers and free up some others in the spare bedroom!

Lovely feeling isn't it - purging closets of clothes.

DH's best friend got diagnosed 2wks ago w/bone marrow cancer & leukemia - he is married to my BF. we are both childless couples and do just about everything / holiday together. managing BF's emotional breakdown has me in caretaker mode - cooking / managing their house / dogs etc....that i can't get much down.

I'm so sorry for DH's friend, and all of you. You sound like a very tight-knit group, and you cannot help but be impacted by such dramatic events. I hope his treatments are successful, and you get that unfill...you can't take care of others if you aren't well yourself.

I have a job interview at 9:30am . I go to the salon for waxing (legs, armpits, brazillian) at 11am so I won't be all hairy on the beach at Broome, and my favourite designer is having a 70% off sale starting today, so I HAVE to go or I'll miss out! We're going to try to squeeze that in on the way to the airport at 2pm, then off to Broome at 3!

Good luck with the job interview; hope you find a beautiful dress, and enjoy your vacation!

we had a kick cancer in the ASS party saturday night before all treatments start.

That's the attitude...as one of many cancer survivors on LBT can attest, attitude is important!!

I'm definitely snacking and doing stuff I shouldn't (and not doing stuff I should). :frown:

Lots of that going around!!

[

I know the Dx is scary----but it CAN be beat, I am proof----hope your friend joins me in the Survivors Club.

(((hugs)))

What she said!

I'm still exhausted from the weekend! Gettin' too old for so much fun?! Naaaaa! LOL!

!

NOt possible to e too old for fun!

Morning all...If the rain doesn't stop soon, I think I will go insane! It has been raining and/or t-storming for the last 6 out of 7 days......ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!