Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Lu-----check into making goat milk soap---it is in high demand! And if you ever get serious, there are people who will come and milk for you just to get the fresh milk, as there are some infants who cannot tolerate formulas and for some reason goats milk is a close fit to Mom's. Very few milk allergies with goats milk.

Around here, a single designer size bar of soap goes for about $5.00. I have a friend who makes it....the one whose kids raise the goats----she keeps me supplied, it leaves my hands soooooo soft!!! My Dad has itching issues, of unknown origin, and if he uses the goat soap, he has none...

If it comes down to wanting someone to deal with it for you....look into your local 4H groups.

Gotta go.....DH is cooking....aka we are goin' out!

I went awol with Facebook and all

Facebook has most of my attention these days.

Drive by: I've lost 7 pounds since Monday! And to think, I was going to tell the Doc to shove it, that I wanted the whole fill out - a fill wouldn't do a darn thing, and yet here I am!

Now, granted, the 7 is 7 I've gained very recently, but whatever! I'm still happy about it. ;)

I'm a bouncer, too. I didn't get frustrated until I bounced up and never bounced back down.

WTG! I'm a bouncer, too. I guess we all are to some extent. I gain and lose the same 2-4 lbs for 2-3 weeks before finally hitting the low and then back to the bounce game with the next 2-4 lbs. I've become too resigned to it to get frustrated with it anymore. I figure that's just the way it goes. At this point, I'm pretty sure unless I start a serious exercise program I'm not going to make much more progress. My doc says he considers the band a success if you lose 50% of your excess weight. I've done that so he's happy but I most definitely am not.

another rainy day - waiting on DH to get back from the gym & veg for the day.....that is if he doens't kill me. was at our feed store, and this rancher was giving away 2 pygmy goats (babies) .... so i put them in the truck and they're in the barn w/some hay. have NO idea what to do w/them other than learn how to milk them & make cheese....LOL :thumbup:

How adorable! I love little pygmy goats.

It is 3:30am...

Well that would explain why the thread is so quiet... *sigh* Curse this round world I say! *shakey fist*

and I am baking Cookies.

Fresh baked Cookies will help a sad kid, right? *Sigh* I am just so darn tired.

I dunno but they'd help ME right now! It's mid afternoon on Sunday for me, I'm at work but I have nothing to do coz I've finished all my work and the bosses aren't back till 10am tomorrow. I have to sit here for another 2 hours (and then 4 hours in the morning from 6-10) while I wait for someone to give me the next task. I've already been down to the kitchen twice for cookies and am fighting the temptation to go back again...not very successfully...

Drive by: I've lost 7 pounds since Monday! And to think, I was going to tell the Doc to shove it, that I wanted the whole fill out - a fill wouldn't do a darn thing, and yet here I am!

Now, granted, the 7 is 7 I've gained very recently, but whatever! I'm still happy about it. :thumbup:

That is awesome, Gloucester!!!

That's GREAT, Glouc! I'm down 11 pounds since my fill last Thursday. It's only 6.5 down from my prior lowest (I kept bobbling up and down for the prior month), but it's a new low for me. ;)

Wow, pretty amazing.

I am not even going to get on the scale. I just spent 1 1/2 days in the hospital on IV fluids, which always cause me to gain weight. I think I will wait a week until I get back on it.

Only 24 hours until my triathlon!

Mac, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see how you do!

It is 3:30am and I am baking Cookies.

Fresh baked Cookies will help a sad kid, right? *Sigh* I am just so darn tired.

I can't guarantee they will help a sad kid, but they sure would help a "I'm sick of hospitals and surgeries" Susan!!!

I am not even going to get on the scale. I just spent 1 1/2 days in the hospital on IV fluids, which always cause me to gain weight. I think I will wait a week until I get back on it.

I can't guarantee they will help a sad kid, but they sure would help a "I'm sick of hospitals and surgeries" Susan!!!

Is everything ok?

Talk to us Susan.....what's up?????

My SIL who was banded the same day I was is in the hosp. as well, she had a major prolapse. They managed to save her band....not sure how, I haven't got the low down yet!!

She and my niece fill and unfill her so often, I was scared something would happen, but never thought about a prolapse.

Let us know what is going Susan!!! We worry about you when you make cryptic comments like that!!!

Whoa! What happened? You okay?!!!!

Talk to us Susan.....what's up?????

My SIL who was banded the same day I was is in the hosp. as well, she had a major prolapse. They managed to save her band....not sure how, I haven't got the low down yet!!

She and my niece fill and unfill her so often, I was scared something would happen, but never thought about a prolapse.

Let us know what is going Susan!!! We worry about you when you make cryptic comments like that!!!

Oh my gosh! I sure hope she's going to be okay! What's up with the whole "She and my niece fill and unfill her so often" statement? Don't tell me they're doing this on their own at home?! Scary thought!

Fanny, I'm sorry you're bored! Oh wait, it's probably Monday now isn't it? I have no idea what the time difference is. I'll have to look that up. Okay, dumb question. Does Australia have different time zones like the US? Not something I've ever thought of before now. Hmmm. Something else I'll have to look up.

PJTP: I am soooo freaking tired! DD hasn't been sleeping well so that means I'm not sleeping well. DH came home today. We put her to bed like normal. She is now sitting in her papa's lap watching me type on the computer after mean old mama refused to do the exact same thing DH is doing now and trying to get her back in her bed! UGH!!! I feel horrible b/c I want to hold her while she's falling asleep but was trying to get her back to bed (I did hold her for a time btw). DH said she needed to go back to bed but now HE'S the one holding her while watching a stupid soccer game on TV and NOT taking her back to her bed!

Oh, nice!!! She's saying she wants her mama and DH is saying no it's time for you to go to bed! Hang on.

Okay, I've had her and now she's back in bed! UGH!!!! She SOOOO gets her way!!! I feel horrible b/c I tried to be "tough" and DH totally folded! I hate being the tough one!!! UGH! UGH! UGH!

Oh I'm so tired! I'm going to bed (it's not even 10 yet)! 'Night all!

Michelle, how old is your DD?

YAAAAYYYY!!!! I KNOW you'll do great!!!

I did too! I finished much faster than I expected to.

Here's my report:

Fatty Fights Back: I iz triathlete